Brave Brother 용감한형제

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

Cash Money (Official Video) YG feat Krayzie Bone Produced by Brave Brothers

The beat is dope. I think I heard Samuel from 1PUNCH voice in the background. So it explain why the kid hangout there. 

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Brave Brothers Says JYP Only Contacts Him When He Needs Something

Brave Brothers opened up about JYP. 

Brave Brothers and Sweetune are set to appear as the producers on the December 29 broadcast of JTBC′s Two Yoo Project - Sugar Man. Twice and Lovelyz will face off on the show as the showmen.

10137702.jpg

Ahead of their song battle, Twice and Lovelyz faced off in an aegyo battle. Upon seeing Lovelyz member Kei′s aegyo, Yoo Jae Suk asked Brave Brothers to show some aegyo. Taken aback, Brave Brothers rejected, but as the requests kept coming in, he said, "I resent the director" and "This is the most difficult time in my music career." 

Meanwhile, Brave Brothers, who was in charge of creating a song for Twice for the show, was asked if he′s close to JYP, to which he answered, "He only contacts me when he needs something. He hasn′t contacted me recently. I think he thinks he′s at a higher level than me," drawing laughter. 

The episode of Two Yoo Project - Sugar Man is set to air on December 29 at 10:50 p.m. KST. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/101377/brave-brothers-says-jyp-only-contacts-him-when-he-needs-something 

• 4 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

용감한형제 화장품 브레이브아이 런칭 / brave brother cosmetic brand "brave i" launching

Don't expect he will release cosmetic line at all. Hyomin of T-ARA is the model in this.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

용감한형제와 이승철의 콜라보레이션 "일기장" 티저

Brave Brothers produced a song for Lee Seung Chul. Here is the teaser.

Guest adikkeluangman

일기장 1분영상

1 minute video of Diary and showed LSC and Brave Brother in the studio.

Archived