[Drama 2010] Life is Beautiful 인생은 아름다워

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jobogae

Aw I love Ho Sub ... he is so sweet! In his room, he shares his first kiss with Yeon Joo. Yeon Joo feels bad that he is not her first love but she's Ho Sub's first love. She is still trying to forget her ex. Ho Sub tells her to take her time and tells her not to cry. There is no need to have regrets. Ho Sub said if it weren't for that failed relationship she wouldn't return to Jeju Island, work with his mom and meet him. He likes everything about her and wants to treat her well. (Gaw! What girl wouldn't gush over that!!!) I love that he is shy and couldn't get himself to kiss her. Ultimately, she took the lead, "let me do it" hahahaha

Aw I love Ho Sub ... he is so sweet! In his room, he shares his first kiss with Yeon Joo. Yeon Joo feels bad that he is not her first love but she's Ho Sub's first love. She is still trying to forget her ex. Ho Sub tells her to take her time and tells her not to cry. There is no need to have regrets. Ho Sub said if it weren't for that failed relationship she wouldn't return to Jeju Island, work with his mom and meet him. He likes everything about her and wants to treat her well. (Gaw! What girl wouldn't gush over that!!!) I love that he is shy and couldn't get himself to kiss her. Ultimately, she took the lead, "let me do it" hahahaha

Yeah, the kiss scene is so sweet!

Btw, I love your siggy, Jobogae :wub:

333zigi.jpg

tvreport

Guest Masaya

Finally caught up to ep 31 subbed and I'm currently getting to the raws. The KyungTae moments really makes life beautiful and surely stays true to the title. It is just pure bliss watching them together doing stuff. I found my giggling self alive again. The actor who plays Kyungsoo (the seme) is such a dream. His smile brightens up the screen. I think I'm in love. :wub: (I think he plays the part better than the guy who plays Taesub. Regardless, they look very good together.)

The OCD uncle is interesting as well. He and the lady with the unique laughter amuse me to no end.

Guest antinh85

Thanks for your summary. Before the series aired i thought they had Ho Sub as sort of a free spirit. Like he dated many girls before then he met Yeon Joo and falls for her. But when it airs they portrayed him differently than the original summary. lolz He's even more shy than her. Which is really sweet!!!!!!!! I feel wedding bells are coming soon for them. I hope we get to see them have babies.. hahahh

Quess the next episode is mostly about the uncle. sad...finally have more screen time with the HO Sub couple. But i like the uncle too. They are also so cute. Somehow i'm not very fascinated about the gay couple. Even though they are the main focus of the story and their my favorite actors.

Guest timlaiquakhu

Life Is Beautiful gets extended to 63 episodes. Last episode is scheduled to air on Nov. 13th. Thanks YukLeung @ viikii.com found this articles ^_^

http://news.nate.com/view/20100803n05772

http://news.nate.com/view/20100803n05042

FM SWW

Guest harumi_chikamatsu

Life Is Beautiful gets extended to 63 episodes.

Yay!

I wonder how many weddings we get to see. I guess at least two, though four would be awesome :D

Guest Masaya

Ep 33 caps (as it's the ep I just downloaded)

Title: The Morning After...

lib3301.jpg

Kyungsoo: Baby, how was my performance last night?

Taesub: I... I.... I don't know... So embarrassing...

lib3302.jpg

Kyungsoo: Darling, you're such a princess!

Taesub: Hphm....

lib3303.jpg

(I luv you... I luv you.. I luv you...)

lib3304.jpg

(my baby... my baby... my baby...)

lib3305.jpg

Taesub: Stop staring at me you. You're making me blush.

lib3306.jpg

Kyungsoo: Hahahahaha....

lib3307.jpg

Kyungsoo: To us...

lib3308.jpg

Kyungsoo: I luv you...

lib3309.jpg

Taesub: Je t'aime....

lib3310.jpg

Meanwhile,

Ara: Come with me if you want to live....

lib3311.jpg

Jun: I want to live... I want to live...

lib3312.jpg

Jun: But... but... death is sometimes as light as a feather and heavy as a mountain...

lib3314.jpg

Ara: Jun-chan, this is not for me. It is for the sake of the KyungTae couple who is deprived of such a basic right. Aren't you their fan?

lib3315.jpg

Jun: Damn it all! Remember my beloved KyungTae, I'm throwing away my chastity for you both.

lib3313.jpg

And then,

Kyungsoo: Taesub ahh...

lib3316.jpg

Taesub: Kyungsoo ahh....

lib3317.jpg

Kyungsoo: Haven't seen you one day, it feels like a thousand years my love...

lib3318.jpg

Guest harumi_chikamatsu

"Life is beautiful" to depict gay marriage on air for the first time?

SBS weekend drama "Life Is Beautiful" (written by Kim Soo Hyun, produced by Jung Eul Young) is garnering much attention for a possible depiction of a same-sex marriage.

On the 18th of last month, Lee Sang Woo's character proposed to his lover, portrayed by Song Chang Yi, on air. The viewers' opinions were clearly divided into two, one side saying that it's an "innovative attempt that has yet to be done on mainstream television", while the opposition claiming that "it's something that cannot be done on a drama that is seen with family".

As to address this conflict in views, on July 30th's broadcast, Song Chang Yi's parents were shown with colliding opinions of their own. Kim Hae Sook (in the role of the mother) showed her support by saying "even if it's not a big wedding, I hope we could gather the two families for a dinner at least", while Kim Young Chul (in the father's role) showed his uncertainty by saying "I accept your relationship but I'm not sure about a wedding".

However, on the broadcast of August 1st, Kim Young Chul called Song Chang Yi and Lee Sang Woo out for a drink and told them his true feelings, saying "if I told you guys I understand it would be a lie and I'd feel guilty. But the truth is that I really want you guys to be happy".

An insider at "Life is beautiful" stated that they think "it should be acknowledged as a true love between a person and a person, but it won't be easy to broadcast a wedding scene due to the immense opposition. Already, a group against acknowledging homosexuality has put out advertisements against the idea in a conservative newspaper in early June." The insider also said that "the fact that characters of the show seem to have different opinions on a wedding is reflecting the problem the production team is having on the issue as well. The only person that knows how this wedding issue will be taken care of is the writer Kim Soo Hyun".

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100802n06544

translation: gogoparty @ omona_prection (via OMNTD)

"Life is beautiful" to depict gay marriage on air for the first time?

SBS weekend drama "Life Is Beautiful" (written by Kim Soo Hyun, produced by Jung Eul Young) is garnering much attention for a possible depiction of a same-sex marriage.

On the 18th of last month, Lee Sang Woo's character proposed to his lover, portrayed by Song Chang Yi, on air. The viewers' opinions were clearly divided into two, one side saying that it's an "innovative attempt that has yet to be done on mainstream television", while the opposition claiming that "it's something that cannot be done on a drama that is seen with family".

As to address this conflict in views, on July 30th's broadcast, Song Chang Yi's parents were shown with colliding opinions of their own. Kim Hae Sook (in the role of the mother) showed her support by saying "even if it's not a big wedding, I hope we could gather the two families for a dinner at least", while Kim Young Chul (in the father's role) showed his uncertainty by saying "I accept your relationship but I'm not sure about a wedding".

However, on the broadcast of August 1st, Kim Young Chul called Song Chang Yi and Lee Sang Woo out for a drink and told them his true feelings, saying "if I told you guys I understand it would be a lie and I'd feel guilty. But the truth is that I really want you guys to be happy".

An insider at "Life is beautiful" stated that they think "it should be acknowledged as a true love between a person and a person, but it won't be easy to broadcast a wedding scene due to the immense opposition. Already, a group against acknowledging homosexuality has put out advertisements against the idea in a conservative newspaper in early June." The insider also said that "the fact that characters of the show seem to have different opinions on a wedding is reflecting the problem the production team is having on the issue as well. The only person that knows how this wedding issue will be taken care of is the writer Kim Soo Hyun".

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100802n06544

translation: gogoparty @ omona_prection (via OMNTD)

This news is a little sad to every fan of KyungTae couple maybe don't see kiss much less wedding... Thank you for the news

Guest harumi_chikamatsu

anyone know where i can download this drama? I do use semi-fly, but damn hard to organize the dramas. Started watching just recently.

Megaupload links available at http://community.livejournal.com/ohmyg00dies/103806.html

Torrents die quite quickly, but you can try searching them for example from baedalnet.com or toshare.kr.

This news is a little sad to every fan of KyungTae couple maybe don't see kiss much less wedding... Thank you for the news

Let's not give up hope :)

There usually aren't that many kiss scenes in k-dramas anyway, so I personally ain't surprised that KS and TS haven't had a proper kiss scene.

Guest mut_dua

the only person that knows how this wedding issue will be taken care of  is the writer Kim Soo Hyun".

hooray for ms  Kim Soo Hyun. Even a 'real' wedding doesn't happen, i'm sure she'll include something just as satisfying. I mean, this lady wrote the most beautiful coming out , so much that I was bawling like a baby watching epi 20 & 21.

I  know she has a tweeter account, does anybody have the link?

To be frank, I still feel a bit awkward when watching scenes of SCU and LSW. I think it's very 'brave' of these 2 actors to take on this kind of role. LSW seems to have buffed up his body since his 'The Road Home' drama. All the same, I'm rooting for them.

Guest Shiuan

behind the scene from korean fans

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=beautifullife&no=146356&page=1&bbs

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=beautifullife&no=146393&page=1&bbs

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=beautifullife&no=146415&page=1&search_pos=-145417&k_type=1000&keyword=%EC%95%9E%EC%A7%91%EC%B2%AD%EB%85%84&bbs=

FM DC

Guest Masaya

Ep 34 KyungTae caps

Kyungsoo: Scratch my back babe...

Taesbu: ooh.... sexy back...

lib3401.jpg

Taesub: Put your shirt back up. Look at the lustful eyes of the guy behind me ogling at my boyfriend through the corner of his snake eyes.

Kyungsoo: I can't blame him.

lib3402.jpg

Taesub: Come on honey, hurry up. My blood is boiling already.

Kyungsoo: Alright alright. I can't believe you can be so jealous.

lib3403.jpg

Kyungsoo: Babe, why are we so zoomed out in this scene here again?

Taesub: Because I asked the director personally.

lib3404.jpg

Taesub: Honey, I don't like it when the fangirls and fanboys drool at the bod of my boyfriend. The thought of them jelly ogling at you gets on my nerve.

Kyungsoo: Well, that is true sweetie pie. I am pretty hot stuff.

lib3405.jpg

Taesub: Hurry up and pull down the shirt. You're exposing your two points on HD.

Kyungsoo: Don't be too jealous. I'm all yours anyway.

lib3406.jpg

Kyungsoo: How about this pose?

Taesub: oooh... sexy. But I must not jump him now.

lib3407.jpg

Kyungsoo: Come on babe, show your true feelings. The truth will set you free.

Taesub: Not doing it. I have a reputation to keep.

lib3408.jpg

(flash smile for further seduction. Sparkle sparkle)

lib3409.jpg

Kyungsoo: You're still not jumping me?

Taesub: (Grind teeth) Nope. Gotta keep my image.

lib3410.jpg

Kyungsoo: Okay my princess, you win. Here's your reward.

Taesub: I can't breathe... My heart is going to explode. Someone stops him.

lib3411.jpg

Kyungsoo: It's only the forehead because I don't want the audience to die due to blood loss.

Taesub: I know. We have to save the climax for 20 eps later.

lib3412.jpg

Kyungsoo: Yeah and it will be really good. (flash perverted smile)

Taesub: You perv you...

lib3413.jpg

I love the awesome writing teaam of "Life is Beautiful" especially the love between Kyung SOO and Tae Sub. The love and affection they share is like any couple whom yearn for happiness with the person they love, regardless of gender, race or disabilty. Lee Sang Woo & Song Chang Ui are doing a wonderful job with their depiction. I hope these two will garner more opportunities and recognitions after this drama. Lee Sang Woo has such a beautiful smile and body. :wub:

Archived