Air time:Monday to Friday 7:50 AM

Producer:Choi Yong Won (최용원)

Director:Choi Chang Wook

Scriptwriter:Seo Hyun Joo (서현주)

Cast

54580829.jpg

Park Eun Hye as Yoo Ga Eun

1.jpg

She's the daughter of the founder of Taeyang Apparel, a large clothing retailer, and has a sweet, good-natured personality. She dates Jung-woo in college and they eventually get married. After suffering a miscarriage, she and her husband adopt a young girl and she lovingly cares for her.

Lee Joo Hyun as Park Jung Woo

2.jpg

Ga-eun's first husband. He's a charming and attractive man who went to the best schools throughout his life. He's a calculating person who doesn't hesitate to make coldhearted decisions. He grew up poor, which instilled him with a lifelong obsession to become successful. Although he fell in love with Mi-ran when he met her on one of his overseas business trips, he decides to marry Ga-eun for her money. After Mi-ran returns to Korea, he learns that she's his wife's best friend. Mi-ran's appearance stands in the way of his ambitions.

Park Kwang Hyun as Ha Jae Bum

3.jpg

Ga-eun's third husband. He's a romantic man who believes in everlasting love. After he meets Ga-eun, he promises to be at her side forever and keeps his word.

Seo Yoo Jung as Kim Mi Ran

4.jpg

Ga-eun's best friend who has an affair with Jung-woo while he is married to Ga-eun. She is an attractive woman who loves Jung-woo. She returns to Korea to be reunited with Jung-woo but learns that she is married to her friend, Ga-eun.

Synopsis

She reveals her true colors for revenge!

After a turbulent life and three marriages, she finds true love at last.

Ga-eun is a sweet girl who grew up in a wealthy family. She dates Jung-woo in college and eventually marries him. But Jung-woo was secretly carrying on an affair with her best friend, Mi-ran. Using Mi-ran's wealth, Jung-woo takes over her family's fashion empire and then divorces her. Later on, Ga-eun is shocked to learn that their adopted child was actually Jung-woo's and Mi-ran's lovechild. To get revenge on her ex-husband, she marries Maeng Ho-geol, a wealthy clothing distributor, with the intention of making her ex-husband and former best friend pay dearly for what they did to her.

Links

MBC Official Site (Korean)

MBC America Official Site

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rui-Rui

Park Eun Hye is a very good actress from most of her other works that I've watched, but the synopsis given for the story isn't exactly interesting to me anymore now then before (few weeks ago). I'm currently watching Temptation of Wife and I can't exactly say that I'd be fond of watching the same idea all over again. Kind wife being betrayed by husband and bestfriend (mayb it's bcause of an affair again. <_< ) and plots revenge. After watching that drama, I really have to tell myself to beware "housewife genre dramas." 100+ ep dramas, They're just too draggy for my liking.

I'm really interested to know if PEH's character will get together back with her husband again though, or will she go to another man like inside my other stated drama. & Her turning evil goes to what extent.

Guest kazenai

I can't wait to watch this drama. It looks like it's be a more clean and professional makjang drama.(less messy and twisted writing) Although, isn't the concept the same as "I can't stop" ? A woman who gradually becomes evil... It seems that the revenge isn't the main aspect (when you watch the trailer)

In anycase , I hope we acquire help for this on Viikii. It looks really good judging by poster and trailer.

Guest kazenai

The Cast at a press Conference

It's the first script rehearsal. I didn't see any press conference pics :o and this can't be it since PEH isn't dressed how she's suppose to be.

I looked up some words on the chart for those like me who don't fully understand hangul :D

PINK LIPSTICK

CHART RELATIONSHIP

부부 (married) couple; husband and wife; man and wife

연인 one's love; one's lover

부자 father and son

치구 friend; companion; (inf) buddy; (inf) pal; (Brit, inf) mate

아들 son; boy

후견인 guardian; supporter; backer; patron

이복 자매 half sisters

남매 brother and sister (children)

사랑 love

라이벌 rival

생모 one's biological mother; one's real mother

내연 live together without being legally married ?????

모자 mother and son

모녀 mother and daughter

키운딸 ????????

딸 = daughter

Guest inspired04

wow this is just like temptation of wife..with the flashbacks and everything. seems pretty interesting though:)

oh yeah, i just watched the first ep and it was only 35 minutes long? is it supposed to be that short?

Guest kazenai

wow this is just like temptation of wife..with the flashbacks and everything. seems pretty interesting though:)

oh yeah, i just watched the first ep and it was only 35 minutes long? is it supposed to be that short?

Daytime dramas are roughly from 30 to 35 minutes long. As they air every week day.

I though that the first episode was really nicely done. Showing us the twist with the Ga Eun's daughter and everything (adding originality) I am happy because this series will not be heavy in makjang element since we get a bit of a loose romance of Ga Eun and Jae Bum when the revenge starts. It'll be extremely interesting since Jae Bum isn't an arrogant chaebol but a light comical, talented character.

I like the freezing frame for this series, because it isn't over dramatic -it's like it's for a suspense drama -love the violin as well as the ending song (although I think it's the same song..isn't it?)

That's just my opinion based on episode one. I wish we got to see the opening [i'll tune in in a bit to see it, I miss the good old ental versions :( ]

Hopefully Viikii will acquire the license for this series. We won't be uploading until approval from MBC.

Daytime dramas are roughly from 30 to 35 minutes long. As they air every week day.

I though that the first episode was really nicely done. Showing us the twist with the Ga Eun's daughter and everything (adding originality) I am happy because this series will not be heavy in makjang element since we get a bit of a loose romance of Ga Eun and Jae Bum when the revenge starts. It'll be extremely interesting since Jae Bum isn't an arrogant chaebol but a light comical, talented character.

I like the freezing frame for this series, because it isn't over dramatic -it's like it's for a suspense drama -love the violin as well as the ending song (although I think it's the same song..isn't it?)

That's just my opinion based on episode one. I wish we got to see the opening [i'll tune in in a bit to see it, I miss the good old ental versions :( ]

Hopefully Viikii will acquire the license for this series. We won't be uploading until approval from MBC.

Hi Kazenai!

What excately is the twist with the daughter? How did she become GaEun's daughter? Did her mother just give her up? Also, the pictures that were shown on the airplane looks pretty recent. Does that mean that the husband has been traveling to and fro carrying on an affair?

I am gathering that the husband married GaEun for her money and that the stepmother married her father for the same reason. Is that so?

Also just who is Jae Bum? Is he a country singer or something?

I hope this gets licensed, uploaded and subbed on viikii. This may be just as good as Don't Hesitate.

Guest kazenai

Hi Kazenai!

What excately is the twist with the daughter? How did she become GaEun's daughter? Did her mother just give her up? Also, the pictures that were shown on the airplane looks pretty recent. Does that mean that the husband has been traveling to and fro carrying on an affair?

I am gathering that the husband married GaEun for her money and that the stepmother married her father for the same reason. Is that so?

Also just who is Jae Bum? Is he a country singer or something?

I hope this gets licensed, uploaded and subbed on viikii. This may be just as good as Don't Hesitate.

LOL! You should know that I didn't understand most of it xD

I don't know how she got to be Ga Eun daughter , on dramawiki it says that she is Jung Woo and Mi Ran 's daughter.

My different answers: Ga Eun either had some pregnancy problem that made her husband end up getting an adoption. Or that they decided to adopt her since Mi Ran didn't want her (?) or her husband tricked her into it (?)

I honestly don't know, but I know that there is a twist around the daughter part of the story (we'll see how it goes)

The husband traveling is also one of my guesses, but it's making me question it since he spent most of his time with Ga Eun "falling in love"

No clue on Jae Bum, but I'm sure that his background will be connected to the main plot (such as a case of a missing child, adopted reject, or runaway child etc...) This is what usually happens in those daytime dramas (Look how Tae Woon became connected to Soo Hyun in DH....through her mom's friend )

This drama looks interesting. I've just watched first 3 episodes and it looks good, although I don't understand anything :) The only thing that bothers me is that there will be more than 100 episodes and I'm afraid no one will sub the drama.

This drama looks interesting. I've just watched first 3 episodes and it looks good, although I don't understand anything :) The only thing that bothers me is that there will be more than 100 episodes and I'm afraid no one will sub the drama.

This really is a good drama. I too get a little lost. I lose my barrings regarding what time it is. Like is it the, present or is it the past 6 years ago or is it the past less than 6 years ago but still not the present??? :blink:

Because this is so good, I think it has a good chance of being uploaded and subbed on viikii. So just hang in there.

But I do wish someone would come along and provide us with summaries. ;)

Guest kazenai

We might not be able to get the license in this month.

Viikii has given me notice that MBC is still undecided about High Kick 2 since it's still airing , and told us to get back at them a month later. (after it finishes)

Therefore, I don't knwo when we'll get the license for Pink Lipstick.

I ENJOYED all the 3 episodes so far! Thanks you searcher for the MU link ^.^ cute girl & semi-fly for the torrent and Clubbox :D

Archived