++ Asianize Minialbum Debut!! ++

Guest Sou

Guest fantasiimaker

What can I say, girl XD You rock. Literally lol. x_x;;

Nice site =) Hahah I feel cool since I've heard Dragon already >DD I CALL INSPIRATION RIGHTS ON TEH SONG >E lol ^^

Go release something in Japan already! <<

Guest tony_arc

omg.. ur whole minialbum is great... but i think i luv the LAST ONE the most... its so soft... reminds me of some of Ayumi's Balads T.T LOVE UR VOCAL abilities...

Gambatane! hee.. hope u the best! keep em comin'~

tony_arc :: thank you so much! Of course I will!! ^^

Lisa :: yes'm. ;o; I joined that Avex competition thing with my band, so we'll see. *gives you inspiration rights for dragon* xDDD

animagelet :: thank you so much for the detailed comments!! i'm really glad you liked the album, ne. ;o; hontou ni gokurousan was really a lot of fun to do-- it gave me a chance to be ultra-catty, ne. xDDDDD

okay Sou! you're seriously one of my favourite singers!!! i stoped listening to the original songs and start listening to yours all the time...

pretty interesting songs i'd say, you don't see much of those around , that why i love it soo much~

hontou ni gokurousan ..i htink it's kinda funny , but oddly enough , i like it a lot xD i kinda like funny songs xD and of course dragon whixh is a great song choice for you..heck , you'd sing any style with any voice and you'd still sound good..

keep those albums and singles commin~ i'll kick avex's asses if they didn't accept you

Guest babiixru

YES ^ gluck babeee<3 wish you the absoluteeeee bestt. i would like you to sing. if you ever get the chance uh...*runs off in search of a nice jpop balled*

COME BY NAMIE AMUROOO! it's a trancey song but she sings high in it since i know you ARE QUITE AMAZINGALLLYYY CAPABLEE OF hitting those high notesss haha. or.. hmm i can't think of any other ones right now. hmm, if you wnt to do it tell me and i'll send you the song/instru ;DD

Oh my gosh! I was waiting for you to sing this and you sang it better than I expected -- which is a good thing!

When it was 'In the night I sit down as if I'm dead~ ', the crescendo you made from soft to strong was strong indeed but if you sang a bigger dynamic difference by taking your time to rise your voice into that higher volume rather than pushing the volume quickly, it'd probably sound more effective -- just a suggestion^^'

On another note, I really like your style. It's strong and sometimes it felts a bit jazzy at some parts. I'm surprised you sang so well at the hook where it takes a lot of breath to sing :o

Overall, you did really well. I'm looking forward to more singing from you Sou :)

-- Thao

Archived