[Variety] Happy Sunday - The Qualities of a Man 남자의 자격

Guest lucky_moon

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One good thing that happened with the Namgyeok cast was saving the life of KTW.  During one of their missions, they went for body check and cancer was found in TW's throat.  With doctor's advice, KTW went for treatment.  I believe the mission saved KTW's life.  This is part of life that everyone would have to face one day.  How to face bad news! 
2013032423061217_1_rstararm.jpg

For further reading..http://news.nate.com/view/20130325n02635

Viewership for Happy Sunday has declined by 1.2% from 11.8% last Sunday to 10.6% this Sunday!  Viewers must have a hard time watching both shows because of people leaving the shows.
More tidbits about Namgyeok - record high episode of 29.7% belongs to the Choir Project headed by Colleen Park! 
2013032423090410_1_rstararm.jpg

For further reading...http://news.nate.com/view/20130325n03076

kjmcth said: very updset-sad WITH KBS..... next week  'HAPPY SUNDAY ' CHANGED TO 'SAD SUNDAY ' .. BECOZ 1N2D ALSO GONNA MISSED PD BIRD WITH KIM SEUNG WOO

TWITTER  @kyung_kyulee
안뇽 경규에요 ^^남자의 자격 마지막 녹화에서 다들 함께 사진 한장 남겨 봅니다 그동안 관심과 사랑 감사해요~~^^ 재충전 하고 돌아 올때 까지 기다려 주세요
BGKff0eCcAIgfxz.jpg

I love the fact that they decided to go big for their finale...
PARAGLIDING for Namgyeok as their last mission is the BEST MISSION...
It is definitely showing that their spirits are soaring high...  BISANG indeed!!!20130319_1363687396_83112700_1_zps3d1647

emma-stone-this-is-the-best.gif?w=500
Lala - Thanks for this gif!  (it's so reusable...)

Guest xopo17

what they want to do PARAGLIDING ???? wow, will granny kim able to do that since i am affraid the wind will blow granny kim's body away. his body really thin, sometime i am affraid if he did the physical challenge.
and about the rating , 5,1 % ?? come on korea.... this show will have their final exit for next week, so please watch it considered it as a last goodbye, the 7 man deserve the great goodbye include the good rating for a last time. don't be mean to the 7 man.
so all good thing must come to the end............... i hope the best success for the 7 man outside QOAM and keep healthy
and to @h2og ; as always thanks for the all info and keep this thread staying alive :)

@xopo17 - Hi there!  KBS extended one more episode for Namgyeok...
We will have part 2 this coming Sunday with the Goodbye 101 guests mission.  
Paragliding will be aired on April 7.  I believe they want to give Namgyeok  viewers a special day to remember the seven  Namgyeok men.  April 7 for Namgyeok Final 7!!!

Archived