..\\Soompi's.Fourth.All-Around.Art.Contest//..

Guest HaneulYah!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yumi-chan

I had a very hard time choosing, but I've choosen one :]

I vote for Poster No.: #5

I vote for Set No.: #1

I like poster #5 most of all because out of most of the posters, it gives me a feeling of tranquility & sweetness :] It's simple, not too over loaded with brushes or pictures or bright flashy colors; it's just a simple, clean & elegant peice of artwork. I like it a lot. I had a hard time choosing, since all the works are very nice; but this one hit me in particular. I love all of the different styles!

--Yumi

Guest dendrobium.

I vote for Poster No.: #5

Reason: It's simple yet it really gives me some warm feelings and I love it. Nice blending and soft colors.

I vote for Set No.: #1

Reason: it's nice......kekekeke

------------------

Poster nr 1: this is a really cute poster...the creator has a creative mind..

Poster nr 7: this poster nearly got my vote...it gives mixed feelings....broken, in love ...and more...such mixture of feelings...really nice text work. The creator is becoming a pro....

I had a hard time choosing because every single graphic is unique and beautiful in their own way, but I finally chose. (It was hard to narrow it down from Poster #4, 5, and 6 >_<;; 4 for its quote and the blending and just everything about it... 5 for its simplicity and choice of color... and 6 for the picture choices; it makes me think back to my younger years...and because it reminds me of summer somehow.)

I vote for Poster #4 and Set #2 :)

Melissa.

Guest Sarah.

Aw, I recognize some of these styles but I'll keep my mouth shut. Entries are amazing, really.

I vote for Poster No.: 2

I vote for Set No.: 2

-Sarah.

Guest jirappo.

I vote for poster No.:1

&

I vote for set No.:2

i had a hard time choosing, but i like poster number 1. it's unique. (:

Guest psquare6806

ME AND MY STUPID SELF FORGOT TO TURN IN MY ENTRY. NO NO NO!

Oh well.

Voting For

Poster No. 06 (Six)

Set No. 01 (One)

Edited by mod: no revealing which artists you think made the posters.

I vote for Poster No.: 9 // it's simple and the colors match really well. i think it really looks good as a 'welcome banner' thing for the soompi short story page (:

I vote for Set No.: 2 // the cakes are yummy

All the entries look awesomee^^

Archived