..\\Soompi's.Fourth.All-Around.Art.Contest//..

Guest HaneulYah!

Guest HaneulYah!

//VOTE.VOTE.VOTE.VOTE.VOTE.VOTE.VOTE\\

..::Soompi's 4th All-Around Art Contest!::..

It is called that because it combines all elements of digital visual creations - Graphic, Blinkie, and B-Sets!

Voting is OVER..!!!!! Winners are decided!!! But firstly, thank you thank you to everyone who voted, this contest could not have existed without you! You guys are wonderful! And THANKSSS to all the artists! Remember: Win or not, your artwork is absolutely beautiful in each and every way! Continue to focus your creative energy into such gorgeous work..!

THE WINNER OF THE POSTER SECTION: daisivi ..! Congratulations, your poster will be placed in the main SSSB thread soon!!

THE WINNER OF THE SET SECTION: m1d0r1j4d3 ..! Congratulations, I will use your creation as my own banner and avatar!!

Again, congratulations and thanks to all the voters/entrants! Please check in this August for the next round in the All-Around Art Contest!

Signups have ended, and the entries are in! Thanks to all of you who entered and submitted your entries! Your work is much appreciated!! And also thanks in advanced to anyone who is going to vote! We can't do this without you!

VOTING RULES::

+Very simple, goes like this:

I vote for Poster No.:

I vote for Set No.:

+Voting ENDS July 1st!! (You may continue to vote on that day, but after then, no votes are to be counted!)

+PLEASE, in your posts, do not reveal any artists or mention that you recognize any styles. It ruins the spirit of the contest!!

NOW.....to VOTING!

I understand that some of you voters might know who made which graphic - please, it's really unnecessary to brag about it, and totally wrong to reveal the artists before the voting is over. Artists, you know to conceal your identity. ^_~

..::POSTERS::..

Entry No. 1

4thposter18hd.jpg

Entry No. 2

4thposter27ms.jpg

Entry No. 3

4thposter30tj.jpg

Entry No. 4

4thposter43no.jpg

Entry No. 5

4thposter58pi.jpg

Entry No. 6

4thposter63xt.png

Entry No. 7

4thposter71ii.png

Entry No. 8

4thposter81jr.png

Entry No. 9

4thposter99wn.jpg

Entry No. 10

4thposter103aj.jpg

..::SETS::..

Entry No. 1

4thavy14ug.jpg4thbanner12bs.jpg

Entry No. 2

4thavy24il.jpg4thbanner22kd.jpg

You may now begin to vote! Please remember all that I've said, and thank you so very much!! And thanks to these wonderful artists who entered!

--------------------------------------------------

Questions and comments can be PM'd to HaneulYah! !

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Cerulean

I vote for poster number 4

I vote for set number 2

all the entries are super awesome, poster 4 stood out the most, IT'S JUST TOO PRETTY~

Guest mangosteen

Those are really nice entries.

I vote for poster #4 and set #1.

Really like the blending in the poster.

The set looks so romantic :)

Oh wow...amazing entries!!

I vote for Poster No.: 5

I vote for Set No.: 2

Absolutely love the blending in poster 5! It's flawless! And the lightness of the graphic goes well with the pictures that are blended! Great job!

Guest AMAZiFiED *(:

I vote for poster No; 1

^ I`m an oddball, but I think that graphic is really cute [:

I vote for set No; 2

great job guys 8] it was really hard to choose, cause all the posters

were really well done, and perfected (=.

Archived