Director: Fenfen Cheng

Writer:

Producer: Peggy Chiao

Cinematographer:

Release Date: August 28, 2009

Runtime: 109 min.

Language: Mandarin

Plot

Two deaf sisters support each other, while older Xiao Peng attempts to become a swimmer for the Deaflympics. Younger sister Yang Yang stands nearby ready to support her in anyway possible.

A young man named Tian Kuo comes by delivering lunch boxes to the swimming team. He takes an interest in the younger sister Yang Yang and soon a relationship develops between the two. But when younger sister Yang Yang realizes she has been drifting away from older sister Xiao Peng she breaks off her relationship with Tian Kuo ...

Cast

Ivy Chen

Eddie Peng

Yanxi Chen

Lo Bei-an

Mei Shiu Lin

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Shinkumi

I just watched it and omgosh i loved it....such a CUTE movie >.< ahhh i recommend those who haven't yet watch it. Made me laugh and cry. Love it <3333

here's a trailer of it:

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished watching this and I'm kind of surprised at how little comments this thread has. I personally thought this was a touching and sweet movie. I enjoyed it very much.

It was different at first because I had to concentrate more on the screen to actually understand what they're saying, instead of just being able to hear what they're saying. But after seeing this movie, it kind of makes me appreciate my senses more.

Agreed. It was a cute, fun and refreshing movie. The girl's a bit too scary thin. When Eddie's character interrupted her eating, I yelled at the screen. "Let her eat! Let her eat!"

Really really cute. I enjoyed it a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished watching the movie :) It was a bit slow in the middle, but still a very, very well made and meaningful movie. Both Ivy and Eddie acted out their roles so well even though they only spoke at the end. I think Eddie's acting skills have improved a lot, too. And the older sister was so cute too.

Another great Taiwanese movie :)

• 1 month later...
Guest littlemisssunsunshine

It was so peaceful watching this movie. I thought it was going to be a boring movie but it was so much fun to watch. It was sweet, nice, touching. And the sign language was really interesting to watch.

my thoughts exactly. really enjoyed this (and eddie! haha)

• 1 month later...

Archived