❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

18 Sexy and shirtless Korean hunks to be thankful for this Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is a time to be thankful...for hot Korean men!

Whether you spend your Thanksgiving eating delicious food with friends and family or feeding your heart by watching hours and hours of Korean dramas, I'm certain we all can agree that the sexy men of Dramaland are something to be thankful for this holiday season! From So Ji Sub to Kim Woo Bin, there is a hot Korean man out there to melt all our hearts!

Scroll through and check out these sexy, shirtless Korean men who will help to make your holiday a little brighter! There is so much to be thankful for with these gorgeous gods in the world!

(skipped unrelated.....)

8. Kim Soo Hyun

5ab94c51-115d-4104-9674-1c462e35d968.jpg

See Kim Soo Hyun this weekend in The Thieves with Jeon Ji Hyun! Sign up HERE to get an alert the moment the movie comes out! 

source : dramafever

• Like 4

‘Umbrella men’ fascinate female fans

Actors on the big and small screen have mesmerized female fans with their charms, especially with their chivalrous act of handing out an umbrella on a rainy day.

The list of “Umbrella Men” actors includes Kang Dong-won, Jo In-sung, Kim Soo-hyun and Ryu Jun-yeol.

(skipped unrelated.....)

A scene from "The Producers" (KBS)

Kim Soo-hyun also joins the list as a gentleman in KBS drama “The Producers,” using his hand instead of an umbrella to cover IU’s head on a rainy day. Kim’s long, delicate-looking hand with indifferent and yet considerate personality of his character left an ever-lasting impression on viewers.

By Lee Hye-won (hyewonlee@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 4

15.1126 Kim Soo Hyun BEANPOLE OUTDOOR Premiere Fanmeeting..The venue.

Hi sista, I'm back.Get ready for this.. Can't wait to see our baby..:wub:

Hi shahizzy, thanks for sharing the venue pictures.This looks so COOL! Can't wait, too - I hope lots of fans could join him on this FM.:P

• Like 1

News

Ceci Magazine survey and share favorite actor 

In South Korea , Kim Soo Hyun ranked first :

1. Kim Soo Hyun [ 33.5% ]

2. Lee Jong Suk [ 14% ]

3. Joo Won [ 11,8% ]

In China , Kim Soo Hyun ranked first :

1. Kim Soo Hyun [ 76,5% ]

2. Park Seo Joon [ 10,28% ]

3. Lee Jong Suk [ 2,9% ]

In Thailand , Kim Soo Hyun ranked second :

1. Park Yoo Chun

2. Kim Soo Hyun [ 18,75% ]

3. Lee Jong Suk

zz7_zpsh9tthwpl.jpg

Cr : Baidu

• Like 4

Congratulations for another DAESANG AWARD!!!! LOVE YOU BABY BOY! YOU ARE THE BEST! THE BREATHTAKING LOOKS!!! FAINT:wub:

His speech: "Thank you #Producer Director, screen writer, the hard work of staffs, senior#ChaTaeHyun , senior #GongHyoJin and#IU for the hard work.
Previously with #DoMinJoon well liked by everyone, I am worried when preparing for PD #BaekSeungChan . Recently I am preparing a powerful man#JangTaeYoung

Edited by swingbaby
  • Like 5