❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest simplyallysa

‘The Moon…’, Kim Soo Hyun breaks down in tears breaking thru 40% ratings

BY CERIDWEN – FEBRUARY 23, 2012

POSTED IN: TV

http://kpopfever.com/2012/02/the-moon-kim-soo-hyun-breaks-down-in-tears-breaking-thru-40-ratings/

MBC’s ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun’ broke through 40% ratings.

According to AGB Nielsen Media Research, episode 16 of MBC’s ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun’ which aired on February 23rd recorded 41.3% in ratings nationwide.

According to AGB Nielsen Media Research, episode 16 of MBC’s ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun’ which aired on February 23rd recorded 41.3% in ratings nationwide.

The ratings have jumped 2.2% in comparison to episode 15 which aired on February 22nd recording 39.1% in ratings. ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun’ has broken through 40% ratings in 16 episodes breaking its own record once again.

b1199166.jpg

In the 16th episode of ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun’, the Queen Yoon Bo Kyung intuitively feels that the shaman Wol is Huh Yeon Woo in reality and King Lee Hwon confirms that Wol is, in fact, Huh Yeon Woo. As Lee Hwon realizes Wol, who has been around him all this time, is in actuality Huh Yeon Woo who he missed so much he breaks down and cries in pain. Lee Hwon suffers as he thinks of all his words that had hurt Wol.

Viewers also cried with the King and some commented, “Kim Soo Hyun cried and it broke my heart”, “I cried together with the actors”, and “The story is moving along fast now that Han Ga In‘s identity is discovered.”

9313c436.jpg

In the same time slot, SBS’s ‘Take Care of Us, Captain’ reached 5.8% in ratings and KBS 2TV’s ‘Wild Romance’ reached 5.4%.

An article about my 3 favorites in TMETS

Kim Soo Hyun, Jung Eun Pyo & Song Jae Lim the Naughty Trio

he naughty trio of Kim Soo Hyun, Jung Eun Pyo and Song Jae Lim formed.

The MBC variety Feel Good Day on February 23rd, 2012, the special feature on MBC Wednesday and Thursday drama series The Moon that Embraces the Sun was broadcast.

Embrace the sun the moon in the day program <> studio story was made ​​public, visit shooting team <="" p="">

On the day’s program, the behind the scene stories from the set of The Moon that Embraces the Sun were revealed as the shooting team of Feel Good Day visited the set of the drama.

On the set, the look of the trio of Kim Soo Hyun, Jung Eun Pyo and Song Jae Lim who were playing prank and joking with each other was provoking laughter.

sunnmoon-trio-joke.jpg

During the rest time, Kim Soo Hyun, Jung Eun Pyo and Soo Jae Rim jokingly said that they will each undertake the responsibility for “atmosphere, ending and prank,” showing the closeness between three persons.

The Bickering Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Min Seo

Kim Min Seo and Kim Soo Hyun have show of love in the drama.

In the MBC variety show Feel Good Day broadcast on February 23rd, 2012 which brought audience to the filming set of MBC drama The Moon that Embraces the Sun, Kim Min Seo and Kim Soo Hyun were seen together. They are playing the roles of Queen Bo Kyung and King Lee Hwon in the drama respectively, and have performed with charismatic acting, but the scene on the set was different.

On the day’s program, Kim Soo Hyun said, “Queen, in fact you’re lonely?” Kim Min Seo raged, “Why? Why it’s the same everyday!” Then, Kim Soo Hyun withdrew to the back of Kim Min Seo.

The producer of Kim Min Seo revealed, “Kim Soo Hyun is always greating sister normally.” When Kim Soo Hyun was asked if he is comfortable with sister, he said, “Yes. It’s so normally and when during filming,” and secretly looked at Kim Min Seo.

Kim Min Seo jokingly said, “I am really at full spirit. Very great. When facing the camera, have to express the violence with heavy mind. Really bitter.”

During filming, the scene of Kim Soo Hyun hit Kim Min Seo was captured. Kim Min Seo also immediately ran away and thrashed Kim Soo Hyun. Kim Min Seo said, “A lot of strikes.” Kim Soo Hyun said, “Make sure it’s caught on camera. The beating of the queen.”

sunnmoon-kimsoohyun-kimminseo-bicker.jpg

When Kim Soo Hyun wants to hit Kim Min Seo who escaped, she said, “No reason, it’s wronged and hurt,” showing the appearance of always bickering.

Asian-drama

Guest simplyallysa

Kim Soo-hyun News Time 'MBC, KBS followed mastered', "Kim Soo-hyun also a trend '

kimsoo.jpg

[TV Daily News] current MBC drama 'The Moon Embraces the Sun' Kim Soo-hyun is being rolled in the KBS News covered the topic. the 24th aired on KBS2 'Morning News Time "Entertainment Diary of a' mainstream this guy! Rare photos daegonggae called the propagation of Kim Soo-hyun took special corner. day 'News Time' from the days of the debut of Kim Soo-hyun is currently an exhaustive special episode, Kim's past interviews and photos, family stories, Kim's singing skills the appearance of being appeared to, and the current drama has dealt especially the last lines of the corner ", then I hope to see you at work KBS "yeoseo more attracted. while facing this broadcast viewers," Kim Soo-hyun also a trend, "" The following works Give me a good work in order to meet Kim Soo-hyun should "," good morning nunhoganghaeseo by Kim Soo-hyun, "a variety of responses respectively.

Guest simplyallysa

http://news.kbs.co.kr/culture/2012/02/24/2440871.html

also there's a video here...

[Entertainment Diary] this guy trend! "Kim Soo-hyun 'rare photos daegonggae

I've read somewhere that it's you can have the poster with Kim Soo hyun's signature when you buy in Domino's pizza in Korea :D

Man, i wished i am in Korea right now & i ll buy everything that he's in it!

Guest simplyallysa

Kim Soo Hyun Complained to miss A’s Suzy because She Wasn't Watching his “The Moon that Embraces the Sun”

2cad81504da2b9ce3a8b783e307a4793_large.jpg

During a recent interview, miss A’s Suzy revealed that she kept in touch with former co-star Kim Soo Hyun. She started, “We filmed ‘Dream High’ around this time last year, so I know how cold and hard it must be for him right now. I sent him a text to cheer him on.” Suzy and Kim Soo Hyun had starred in popular drama “Dream High” last year. 

Suzy continued, “Kim Soo Hyun asked me if I was watching his drama ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun.’ When I told him I couldn’t because of my busy schedule, he responded in his sageuk tone, ‘Are you really not watching it? Why aren’t you watching it,’ pushing me to watch his drama. So I started watching it, but Kim Soo Hyun wasn’t in the first couple episodes because his character was played by a child actor.”

She commented, “’The Moon that Embraces the Sun’s’ Kim Soo Hyun is a completely different character from ‘Dream High’s’ Samdong. He really does look like a king. But he still seems like Samdong when he [Hwon] gets into his mischievous mode.” Suzy added, “My movie ‘Introduction to Architecture’ premieres in March, and I play Han Ga In’s younger self. Han Ga In is currently working with Kim Soo Hyun in ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun.’ I feel like we all have a special tie towards each other.” 

33ce9ee8579002e9b4d7f177e051fcd0_large.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/news/kim-soo-hyun-complained-to-miss-as-suzy-because-she-wasnt-watching-his-the-moon-that-embraces-the-sun

http://news.kbs.co.kr/culture/2012/02/24/2440871.html

also there's a video here...

[Entertainment Diary] this guy trend! "Kim Soo-hyun 'rare photos daegonggae

That was really good thank you. I hadn't seen the pictures of his dad singing on stage that they showed. Loved the Hyemi-Samdong and Hyunzy bits too. Hope he can sing again too in the near future.

Guest simplyallysa

Here's the article^^^^

Kim Soo Hyun-Baek Jin-Hee, what the hell, how old is it?

Actor Kim Soo Hyun and Jean-Hee's age is that I just can not. Smoke, but if you look at the face to any other medium as an actor and as a teenager and a young appearance, crosses the 20 's.

Currently, the drama, MBC trees have leaves up to smart, handsome disgruntled month ' and the King take this whon the kite columns only 24 years old, Kim Soo Hyun is so unprofessional that young age. introducing a stable concealment

' The sexiest laugh as much as picked up by Wang ' or when you get angry or when our Lady and loved or being ejected out of his attraction to his handsome looks, not only in silk. If you don't have a solid right concealment. impossible

KBS 2TV drama ' dream high ' are trying to become a singer in a rural youth-station that ever he '-this is the perfect GyeongSang dialect freely ' and deferred while dancing and singing in the public spotlight until digestion.

Since it is hard to even dare to challenge the established performer and he feared around the historical dispel and reiterated by the sexiest ' King ' at it works smoothly: Digest Also love the moment of an actor's counterpart, and is also acting with the best of my digestion. 

Kim Soo Hyun as young age featuring the actors here are also not geolmajji concealment. MBC sitcom ' haikig right! Short leg strikes (' haikig 3 '), ' juyeogin-Jin-Hee is the protagonist. Representatives of youth unemployment, mass-mailed during the pole position in the back that many loved Jin Hee is currently at the early age of only 22 years old.

However, unlike the young age and mature acting showcases has received great interest and the public 's. ' Haikig 3 ' line to be released next month and to plump and perky bouncing on the eve of the film's eighteen, nineteen ' line that, while never a serious look!.

' Eighteen, nineteen ' premieres at the press conference since breaking off a "restrained character, and wanted to see" a back-lit, nothing is wrong with the movie Bonnie Jin Hee "and" Downer also cited the lack of commenting I but in the movie he is a twin brother who loves being a difficult role should have received acclaim conveys emotions. 

Still young and Jin-Hee, Kim Soo Hyun on win walk walk is an intense interest in the situation.

Guest simplyallysa

Kim Soo-Hyun took office, training Hall, "Wang and Digest"

Kim Soo Hyun kept the King's Majesty, even took this position

20120224190038_1_rstarjhr.jpg

Kim Soo-Hyun took the title multiple direct proximity early photos were published. In the pictures, Kim Soo-Hyun is a yellow, red and black clothing on and wearing of the training of CF filming severe look.

Nuriggun is a close second "real touch a picture from a distance to shoot since the dawn of the" nailed ", rather than one. I'm tough, "King-down force and", "a", and "color suits.

Meanwhile, Kim Soo Hyun, ‘ this cast that MBC is AGB Nielsen Media Research embraces months ’ of the national viewership 41.3 percent were treated to at that.

http://www.soompi.com/news/miss-a-suzy-chooses-kim-soo-hyun-over

miss A Suzy Chooses Kim Soo Hyun over...

1ad7bdc2832743f53b944d7500df69e9_large.png

miss A’s Suzy will make her silver screen debut in March with “Introduction to Architecture,” co-starring Uhm Tae Woong, Han Ga In, and Lee Je Hoon. She wowed fans with her ability to sing and act with her acting debut in last year’s popular series “Dream High” with Kim Soo Hyun.   

During February 23’s episode of Mnet’s “Wide Entertainment News,” Suzy was asked to describe her male co-stars Lee Je Hoon and Kim Soo Hyun.  Suzy started, “Soo Hyun oppa is very thoughtful, attentive, and charming. He likes to take care of you.” She continued, “While he’s ten years older than me, Lee Je Hoon is still very playful and also takes care of me.”

When asked who she would choose between the two, Suzy replied without hesitation, “Soo Hyun oppa,” smiling bashfully.

Meanwhile, the members of miss A confessed that they were envious of Suzy’s innocent appearance and clear skin. miss A also explained that they split their profits equally among the members despite individual activities. 

During a recent interview, Suzy also revealed that Kim Soo Hyun complained to her for not watching his latest drama "The Moon that Embraces the Sun." 

a845655a3ec95b4977f9d0f7f1a289b6_large.png

Guest simplyallysa

Pictures of actor Kim Soo Hyun wearing plain clothes was recently released.

44304853.2.jpg

An online community posted several pictures with the caption, “Close-up pictures of Kim Soo Hyun.”

In one picture, Kim is smiling in a yellow jacket and black training pants. In another picture, he is wearing a red padded jacket with a yellow training top.

People who saw the pictures responded: “These are the pictures of King? He looks so handsome.” “Since he was a model, he looks good in any clothes.” “I didn’t know just wearing a training suit can look so great.”