❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest rizwinc10

fuschiah said: I'm glad that KSH is not such a flower boy. That what makes him more outstanding somehow.. He doesn't rely on his good look alone to succeed.. I think that's why what makes him a very accomplished actor at such young age.. and the fact he sings well and has a distinguished voice, just makes him even a better performer

verona said: In DH, he wasn't good looking but cute. I found he was handsome in Kbs award that he sang DReaming... I love his reaction when he missed the beat... Such a cute smile... His voice is really sweet. " the one and only" is not easy song to sing, even for a singer but Our boy sang it live and even when he chocked off he still did his best... That's what I love abt him, always doing his best in whatever he does.
 Before watching Man from the stars, I saw some article of him and people criticized him because of his old blog's post and rumor mill,  etc... Because of MFTS, I can't help but like him a lot, so I tried to watch his variety show ( I dont usually do this, I even search his cf and CE making, old movies/ dramas lol... I've never be crazy like this to any Korean actors. I like some actor but never at this extend). After watching Ep147 of running man, I thought there's no way this kid is bad as those comments... I know we never knew his real personality but he seems not like what I read abt him, he laughed and smiled a lot during that show, he was the most enthusiastic in that Epi... I really love his laugh... Haha.. So innocent...
I'm still affected by man from the star fever... I might move on soon or later but I'm sure my love for this kid will not decrease.

Me too. I do really he is not flower boy. Thats why even my brother kinda like him. he said he doesnt look like other k actor( he thinks that kactors looks go girly). I also agree that he is like fine wine. He is getting more and more attractive. :D

Plus his voice is so deep and warm. I can hear his voice 24/7. When i hear his voice. Im like @-) Actually i didnt like asian men's voice except hisoka( who is anime charcter from hunter x hunter) before. They sounds like meh. Thats why i always prefer to watch dubbed movie/drama. But i only watch soohyun's movie/drama without dub. :))

Guest as3soompi

this video is very touching

from my limited korean, i know that this video is about his dreams which have been accomplished. He stated those dreams in 2009 during the time he became mc in sonyeon sonyeo gayo baekso.
Anyone kind enough translating what his dreams stated in the video are?

I dont understand, but love to see him  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PyuK5-S_DI&feature=youtube_gdata_player
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvUSqwMZ0e8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Servers Went Down for Kim Soo Hyun’s Online Fan Meeting Ticket Auctions
Servers Went Down for Kim Soo Hyun’s Online Fan Meeting Ticket Auctions

Servers went down when fans tried to get the last online ticket for actor Kim Soo Hyun’s fan meeting.

On February 27, the online ticket auction site Interpark started the actor’s fan meeting tickets auction “2014 Kim Soo Hyun 1st Memories in Seoul.” All 2,000 seats were booked in just 5 minutes and more than 10,000 people were online at the site at the time. Due to this happening, the Interpark servers went down temporarily.

A representative of the actor’s agency stated, “With all the attention from the fans, it is true that the servers went down for some time. All the tickets were sold out in 5 minutes and we thank you so much. ”

The competition to get those tickets was fierce and as a result, there were some apparent illegal ticket tradings. While the ticket alone was just 33,000 Korean Won ($31 USD), for those who were not lucky to get a ticket, they wrote on the message board that they were willing to buy it for 600,000 won which is approximately $562 in US dollars. The sellers then posted their kakaotalk IDs in order to exchange their tickets for money.

A representative said, “We were originally planning on a 1000-seat fan meeting but due to Kim Soo Hyun’s popularity, we enlarged it to 2000. I guess that still wasn’t enough. I hope that the fans don’t get hurt.”

Kim Soo Hyun will launch his fan meetings starting in Seoul, and then to Taiwan, three cities in China which are Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou, Japan, Singapore, Thailand and Indonesia.

Kim Soo Hyun

http://www.soompi.com/2014/03/01/servers-went-down-for-kim-soo-hyuns-online-fan-meeting-ticket-auctions/#.UxIKNvmSxx0

Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun share their final thoughts on 'You Who Came From the Stars'

Kim-Soo-Hyun_1393639762_af_org.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun shared their message of thanks to the viewers ofSBS' 'You Who Came From the Stars'!

Jun Ji Hyun shared, "Since it's my first drama in a long time, there was a lot of anticipation and worries. But it received much more love from the viewers than I imagined, and I am happy that it achieved a big success... As I lived as Chun Song Yi for five months, what was most worthwhile and joyful was sharing joy and sorrow with the viewers."

Kim Soo Hyun shared, "During the time that I lived as Do Min Jun, I received a lot of love... Every moment during Do Min Jun's last three months on earth and in the future will remain as a good memory."

'You Who Came From the Stars' marked Jun Ji Hyun's return to the small screen after 14 years and the next highly anticipated production for Kim Soo Hyun who seems to be hotter than a hot potato in the acting scene these days. Unsurprisingly, the drama lived up to its title as a shooting star in viewer ratings with close to a 30% viewer rating, maintaining its ranking as the #1 drama in its time slot week after week.

Did you enjoy Do Min Jun's last three months on earth?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/03/kim-soo-hyun-and-jun-ji-hyun-share-their-final-thoughts-on-you-who-came-from-the-stars

[Good bye ‘Love from the star’ 1] There would have been no Do Min-Joon without Kim Su-Hyun

8785_1.jpg

[Good bye ‘Love from the star’ 1] There would have been no Do Min-Joon without Kim Su-Hyun
‘Love from the star’ was the special drama that validated Kim Su-Hyun’s value one again.

In SBS Wed-Thu drama ‘Love from the star’ that ended its broadcast on 27th, Kim Su-Hyun played the role of Do Min-Joon, the alien who has lived 400 years in the Earth, and thus received huge admiration by the viewers.

Kim Su-Hyun, who had given performance as Do Min-Joon the lonely stranger who hadn’t opened his mind to anyone for 400 years, went beyond focusing on the character of Do Min-Joon, but became Do Min-Joon himself. Bringing life to Do Min-Joon, who was so perfect that Do Min-Joon not personated by Kim Su-Hyun was unimaginable, was solely the competence of Kim Su-Hyun.

Do Min-Joon, the role of the unprecedented alien, is very attractive regarding its scarcity; but on the other hand, it is the character that is hard to choose without a moment’s hesitation. There is no subject to compare, but there is also hardly any reference; it is the character that can be attractive as for the actor, but since it is hard to perform, the choice can be either a huge success or the utter failure.

However, without any controversy that is so bound to take place, Kim Su-Hyun undoubtedly proved his value thoroughly with his perfect performance. He proved that his splendid filmography, which gets continued starting from ‘Dream High’, and going on to ‘Moon embracing the Sun’, ‘Thieves’, ‘Secretly Greatly’, is not just the fluke, but his capacity.

‘Love from the star’ left, but Do Min-Joon, and Kim Su-Hyun remains. That is why ‘Love from the star’, the drama of, for, and by Kim Su-Hyun, is even more special. credit: innolife.co.kr

Guest IamL1430293291

Hi everyone, I became a fan of kim soo hyun when I started watching my love from the stars.. He's not just a pretty boy but but he's acting skills is no joke, among his co artist at his age, he's by far the best, later did I know he's a theater actor that's why. I've watch kdramas since winter sonata, memories of bali and autumn those were my fav kdramas and fav korean actors, after a decade I could say that kim soo hyun catch my attention when it comes to acting, will probably watch his previous dramas later, but for now I'm watching My love from the stars for the 10x lol.. Oooh boy, you're like a drug... Lol.

Aigo, he looks so sexy in those photoshoot. Can I ask about the Chinese program... How is it? It's game show with celebs or sth? Btw, why they only give 2000 tickets for each FM, It should be at least 5000 seats....

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Man From the Stars” Popularity Is Through the Roof in China
“Man From the Stars” Popularity Is Through the Roof in China

Even in China, the popularity of “Man From the Stars” is through the roof. 

One current events program on the Chinese station CCTV features a nine-minute corner titled “Professor Do, Are You From a Star?” On this program, they relay news that’s related to “Man From the Stars,” such as how four of the five most searched items on Chinese social networking sites Weibo and Baido are from the Korean show, and that the popularity of “Man From the Stars” is such that people are waiting in line for over two hours to buy Korean magazines and buy Korean fried chicken.

Following statistics from March 2, Jun Ji Hyun is the most searched personality on Weibo, and Kim Soo Hyun is 10th, with a follower count of over 4,600,000.

A college professor from Beijing said, “Do Min Joon from ‘Man From the Stars’ brought not just a simple interest in Korean culture, but a fever regarding Korean culture, habits, trends, and more to China, and it surpasses the level of a simple trend in society.”

With this crazy popularity, “Man From the Stars” has become not just a popular drama, but an opportunity to spread Korean culture around the world.

credit: http://www.soompi.com/2014/03/02/man-from-the-stars-popularity-is-through-the-roof-in-china/#.UxNHjuOSzD8

Kim Soo Hyun and Do manager effect daebak!! 

Hai, KSH is one of my favourite Kactors,  he looks so handsome with that hairstyle in YWCFTS! :D
He's not just good looking but certainly is a briliant actor, hope that he as well as the casts in YWCFTS are able to appear in RM!
Love the adorable manager Do in this picture :x
i1ypDKcO5VfJG.jpg
btw, is there any specific names for the fans of KSH? sorry, i'm new here :)