❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Think someone asked for this so am reposting here
Rough Translation:

With the support and care of many people, (we) have been able to complete the filming of this drama. While (I) was living as Do Min Joon, I received a lot of care and support. The last 3 months on earth and the times after, will all become very beautiful memories. The writer, the director and all the Star crew, as well as the audience and friends of this drama, very thankful to all who have shown so much support and love for this drama. I will work even harder and become a better actor for everyone.
Thank you.

1010094_596304147123486_877186399_n.jpg

Hi Chingus,
Joining you guys after discovering KSH through YWCFTS :)
Noticed KSH looks better and better as he aged. Not many men are gifted with such luck.  :)Looking at him for the first time, he doesn't really stand out among a group of people. But once you notice him, you want more. He reminds me of a very fine wine that when you take a sip, you hold it in your mouth for a couple of seconds to fully taste and appreciate it before you swallow. That's how fine he is. He simply gets better and better as years go by. So glad his mom encouraged him to join the industry. =D>  large_zps878ae654.jpg

Guest Rhere Aji

Let's admire his charm, so adorable.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCfcOQtk49M

cr. uploader

He's the most attractive man in the world......

Guest Rhere Aji

Beautiful song, beautiful voice....

cr. uploader

Kim Soo Hyun – Another Way/Different Path (또다른 길)

ginharu jinaneun oneuldo
tto hanaui baraemdeuri nareul kkaeugo
gatyeoisseotdeon nae maeumdo ijen neol baraneunde

ttaeron siryeone eollukjinnaemoseube mareobsi useojun ni eolgul
michineun i sesangsoge niga isseo

tto dareun gire seoinneun i sungando
neowa hamkke halkkeorago
naege allyeo ullineun simjangsori
neouiane

sone naemildeon seonmuldo neoui nunmul gieokcheoreom
ganjikhamyeonseo
seoro baradeon geu sowondo kkume neul namgyeodunchae

ttaeron siryeoneul gamchudeon ni maltue
kkeuteobsi apeudeon nainde
nuneul tteo jeo huimangsoge dajimhamyeo

tto dareun gire seoinneun i sungando
neowa hamkke halkkeorago
sorichyeo bulleodo alsueomneun naui miraee

gidaryeo tto gidaryeoonnaldeulgwa naui sesangsoge
naeditneun hangeoreum hangeoreum
na saraon geu iyuro

heotdoen miryeone eollukjin nae gieokdo
oneul dan harureul sarado
gidarin geu sigansoge niga isseo

ttodareun byeoge seoinneun i sungando
geujeo neomeoseol georago
sesange ullyeopeojineun simjangsori
geumellodi
loving you

Translation

After a long previous day, today,
Yet another thing that I want wakes me up
My once trapped heart is now wanting you

Sometimes I’m spotted with hardships
But you wordlessly smile at me
In this crazy world, you are there

In this moment that I stand on a different path
My heartbeat rings and alerts me that I will be with you
In you

The gift that you gave me with your hands
I carefully keep it along with memories of your tears
The wishes we made always remain in my dreams

Sometimes, at your words that tried to hide hardships
I was endlessly in pain
But I open my eyes and promise myself in hope

In this moment that I stand on a different path
I shout out that I will be with you
But my future is unknown

The days that I waited and waited for
And the step by step that I took in my world
With the reason that I have lived

My memories are spotted with pointless lingering attachments
But even if I live just for today
In the awaited time, you are there

In the moment that I stand in front of a different wall
My heartbeat rings and tells the world that I will jump over it
With that melody
loving you

Guest SoniaC1430291967

sooyoungdaebak said: Hi Chingus,
Noticed KSH looks better and better as he aged. Not many men are gifted with such luck.  :)Looking at him for the first time, he doesn't really stand out among a group of people. But once you notice him, you want more. He reminds me of a very fine wine that when you take a sip, you hold it in your mouth for a couple of seconds to fully taste and appreciate it before you swallow. That's how fine he is. He simply gets better and better as years go by. So glad his mom encouraged him to join the industry. =D>  

Guest purty.sunshine

So...I figure this is a long shot but does anyone know if it is still possible/how I could get a ticket to Kim Soo Hyun's fan meeting in Seoul? When they went on sale they were only available on the Korea interpark site and not the global site (whhhhy~~ TT-TT) so I wasn't able to buy a ticket....would appreciate any tips if someone knows what I should do ♥ thanks!! 

sooyoungdaebak said: Hi Chingus,
Noticed KSH looks better and better as he aged. Not many men are gifted with such luck.  :)Looking at him for the first time, he doesn't really stand out among a group of people. But once you notice him, you want more. He reminds me of a very fine wine that when you take a sip, you hold it in your mouth for a couple of seconds to fully taste and appreciate it before you swallow. That's how fine he is. He simply gets better and better as years go by. So glad his mom encouraged him to join the industry. =D> 

purty.sunshine

said: So...I figure this is a long shot but does anyone know if it is still possible/how I could get a ticket to Kim Soo Hyun's fan meeting in Seoul? When they went on sale they were only available on the Korea interpark site and not the global site (whhhhy~~ TT-TT) so I wasn't able to buy a ticket....would appreciate any tips if someone knows what I should do 

♥ thanks!! 

Now that YWCFTS is over and i already miss Soo Hyun and Do manager so much..I will buy the DVD and OST for sure! :D
And this selca of Soo Hyun at YWCFTS set..Soooo cuteeee!! :x

NoJIqhU_zps50c47657.jpg
credit: KSH DC
@MellaN and all Yukaris in this thread thanks for answering my question :D Yes it's Simon Yam who took picture with Soo Hyun..No wonder he looks familiar hahaha..I often see him but i really forgot his name hahaha..Poor me LOL

Guest MellaN

ilwoo_aein said: Now that YWCFTS is over and i already miss Soo Hyun and Do manager so much..I will buy the DVD and OST for sure! :D

@MellaN and all Yukaris in this thread thanks for answering my question :D Yes it's Simon Yam who took picture with Soo Hyun..No wonder he looks familiar hahaha..I often see him but i really forgot his name hahaha..Poor me LOL

I'm glad that KSH is not such a flower boy. That what makes him more outstanding somehow.. He doesn't rely on his good look alone to succeed.. I think that's why what makes him a very accomplished actor at such young age.. and the fact he sings well and has a distinguished voice, just makes him even a better performer

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"miss A’s Suzy and Kim Soo Hyun Enjoy a Nice Spring Picnic Together

Stepping out of his relationship with Chun Song Yi for the moment, Kim Soo Hyun posed adorably with miss A’s Suzy for the outdoor fashion brand, Beanpole.

miss A’s Suzy and Kim Soo Hyun Enjoy a Nice Spring Picnic Together

With the weather growing warmer, Kim Soo Hyun and Suzy headed out for a warm spring picnic through Beanpole’s new 2014 spring look book, which was released on February 26. 

The photos showed the two young stars, dressed in the new spring collection, while exchanging smiles while picnicking. 

In other sets of photos, Kim Soo Hyun and Suzy went mountain hiking and biked side by side with each other. 

Meanwhile, Kim Soo Hyun is currently finishing up his SBS drama, You Who Came From the Stars, which Suzy made a special cameo appearance in for Kim Soo Hyun. 

Photo Credit: Beanpole

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/59727/missa-suzy-and-kimsoohyun-pose-for-beanpole

MellaN said: ilwoo_aein said: Now that YWCFTS is over and i already miss Soo Hyun and Do manager so much..I will buy the DVD and OST for sure! :D

In DH, he wasn't good looking but cute. I found he was handsome in Kbs award that he sang DReaming... I love his reaction when he missed the beat... Such a cute smile... His voice is really sweet. " the one and only" is not easy song to sing, even for a singer but Our boy sang it live and even when he chocked off he still did his best... That's what I love abt him, always doing his best in whatever he does.
 Before watching Man from the stars, I saw some article of him and people criticized him because of his old blog's post and rumor mill,  etc... Because of MFTS, I can't help but like him a lot, so I tried to watch his variety show ( I dont usually do this, I even search his cf and CE making, old movies/ dramas lol... I've never be crazy like this to any Korean actors. I like some actor but never at this extend). After watching Ep147 of running man, I thought there's no way this kid is bad as those comments... I know we never knew his real personality but he seems not like what I read abt him, he laughed and smiled a lot during that show, he was the most enthusiastic in that Epi... I really love his laugh... Haha.. So innocent...
I'm still affected by man from the star fever... I might move on soon or later but I'm sure my love for this kid will not decrease.

I also like that he's not a flower boy. He is not some pretty faces who got picked up on the street and started acting not having the briefest idea what he/she is doing. He first learned how to act in theater and I think that explains his strong foundations and great enunciation. 
This is a video taken in 2009 when he played in the school drama festival. This was before "Will it Snow for Christmas", so he was basically nobody but watching the video you'll see that he's clearly the star of the play. He'd be a great musical actor too. :D
(It's a closing act so they're singing and dancing; he's wearing a mask but takes it off at the end)