❝ photography ❞

Guest xpaulieedolliee

Guest xpaulieedolliee

�xpaulieedolliee | underconstruction

Thanks for stopping by!

I haven't checked here daily but as of July 26, I'm reorganizing this page.

A little something about me

Hi I'm Paulina L.

I'm 16 and learning.

I use a Nikon D5000.

I love potraits.

Started photography 2009.

I take photography class at school.

I also do drawing when not taking pictures.

lightssr.th.jpgflashbaby.th.jpgsemideadflower.th.jpg

dsc0588h.th.jpgdsc0599o.th.jpgdsc0613b.th.jpg

Guest hunterheart

The second picture is my favourite :) the third picture I think the left flower kind of distracted the whole picture. And your chi is simply adorable. Can't wait to see your other works!

I'm not sure whether I'm in love with your camera or your photos. You've definately got the rule of thirds down, and your composition is good. I especially like the simplicity of your photos.

But with such a nice camera, take advantage of taking shots of scenery and things outside of your everyday life. Seems like you're take snapshots of what's only around you

Guest xpaulieedolliee

@xChristineee

thank you! and yeah, i really want to take photos

outside than what around inside of my home. hopefully,

i can cos i cant really go out on the streets where i live.

LOL

Guest kawaiiASIAN

Your pictures are stunning :)

I'm thinking about purchasing the Nikon D5000, how much did you get yours for?

Is $799.99 considered the 'average' price? Are there any cons for this camera?

How's the swivel screen thingy? ^^

Thanks in advance~

Guest flyaway.

Oh hey! I just got myself a Nikon D5000 too! LOL. I love it so far. <3

Anyways, nice pictures!

I love the first pic of your Chihuahua, the Kimono Doll and your self portrait.

Guest MR. LEE'S

i don't like dslr. haha, it's just- when i take a look at those pictures that i've taken at the screen of the camera- the pictures look nice but when i transfer and look at the pc- i don't know why but the pictures look awful. eh why'd i tell you this? sorry sorry, i think your pictures are good. they're nice, and i love to play with flash! especially when the surrounding's dark, the outcome would be pretty!

Guest xpaulieedolliee

@kawaiiASIAN thank you! I actually got my Nikon D5000 on sale for $699.99 plus tax so it was about $750 just like it's regular price which was about $759.99? I forgot. I didn't find anything bad about this camera yet so far. I really like it and gives you more options on editing photos, etc. And the swivel camera is really cool! If your a camera-rainbow or something, LOL, you can turn it around and look at yourself to take the picture.

@meenalee thank you! =)

@`ANITA LOL yeeeah the camera is like my new obsession!

@shern was it not like focus or something? Possibly grainy? My photos are like that sometimes if i dont use auto-focus or if its too dark.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest rinCode

i don't like dslr. haha, it's just- when i take a look at those pictures that i've taken at the screen of the camera- the pictures look nice but when i transfer and look at the pc- i don't know why but the pictures look awful. eh why'd i tell you this? sorry sorry, i think your pictures are good. they're nice, and i love to play with flash! especially when the surrounding's dark, the outcome would be pretty!

Yeaaa I totally agree about the screen thing... When you review your pics on the display they look so sharp and vivid, but then you look at em on your comp and they're blurry and not as clean as you thought ><

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived