●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest witchyangelkk

^ thanks witchyangel for the pics... ^^ yan looks so pretty :x:x so u have her profile or photo album site? ^^

Yan's photo album: http://photo.163.com/photos/vicki728/

Nickname: Yan Da Wang

Lives: Guang Dong province

& No offense but most of those girls you posted look like regular 13-16 year olds.. Not ugly but definitely not ulzzang material.. Where did you get their photos from anyway?

Yeah.. none of them are official "ulzzangs". Unlike in Korea... the net idols in China basically post their pics in forums like fzl or mcc... and then from there they gain in popularity... Some even become actors/singers/models....

Most of them look like 13-16 year olds... but actually are a LOT older... its just that the "cute" look is popular in china =.="

I usually get pics from other forums... coz most chinese forums have a net idol thread...

Some of them are established super popular idols.. such as Yang Yang, Angelababy, Janice, Xiao Fan, Xiao Han, VsA, Jie Jie.... but sometimes its good to post a new face that ppl on Soompi havent heard about ^^

Of course... if u think one of the "new faces" is totally HORRID looking.. then just tell me.. and ill promise to never post them again ^^ (well.. unless i like them myself... MWHAHAH )

Xiao Lan "new face"

Shes quite pretty!! Shes an internet model as well....

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

Modelling pics

20070512_e791dda03a2f851ea543oueCbcL5fqVF.jpg

20070512_fea2cd6dda9913514a82Xy49HZ314aj9.jpg

20070512_39c9bf5a4f5064fab52fw8Tx5xSgj4ht.jpg

20070512_ef74f056d03cbb139c43qB4kM0bM9Zgm.jpg

20070512_1359e20df2b291e81cceV76Y1UyI0SgL.jpg

20070512_5bde8919e8b470d2ff943UtBAEj2BrKM.jpg

20070512_fb82bafb908ef91b3a7edbzO0uyjGZjG.jpg

20070512_38ce4ece480dfaa1abe6mqumx0Tn2KXa.jpg

20070512_56fd309ba9a49aceae46oK45ynTfCxtG.jpg

20070512_d27c57720cf184052a50gKnmiMRT2LM0.jpg

Too lazy to upload anything else...

- HaiKi

Guest annieme25

^you're that curious? well. im guessing w/o make-up, they would look like...average people? just look around you or pictures of girls on the streets. most of them don't wear alot of make up or have salon hair. don't expect them to look hideous. they just don't look as great as the pictures.

Guest Joanine

^you're that curious? well. im guessing w/o make-up, they would look like...average people? just look around you or pictures of girls on the streets. most of them don't wear alot of make up or have salon hair. don't expect them to look hideous. they just don't look as great as the pictures.

Yeah, make up does make differences.....

Guest Dollyholic

HAHA... its like Izumiia and my nickname... "77" =D

Ohh... no problem ^^ Ill try and find more for you if you want ^^

WAHHhh.. .SAME!!! My perm didnt turn out as nice as theirs =( How can theirs look sooo unfrizzy and split end-y!!

*jealous jealous*

yaaaa ;[ mines is the total opposite of theirs frizzy dry and fried

well actually komi's hair is fried too xD

& YESS PLEASE DO FIND MORE DINDIN PICS! ^.^

well..

since i've never contributed to this thread before i guess i'll just post these wylien pics

hope they havent been posted

z108480385.jpg

s107484039.jpg

s107484918.jpg

z107970989.jpg

o.0 yay now my post isn't so boring and lookie i started a new page :D

Guest judyl1031

Wow O_O XiaoLan...does she model for CCT or something b/c I see her pics in the buying/selling thread for surveys and such. Cool! Thanks for the pix!

Guest JOONIE.su

Is ringo from sydney? The background looks really similar to some places in sydney.

Anywho, man I love her hair. One of the nices hairstyles I've seen (:

Guest Kellybear13
Yeah... i like his old look more... His new look is meh!He looked like such a little hobbit then ^^ HIHI Baoi darling ^^Ghetto Fabulous? HAHAHA... is that good?WAHHHhh.. i need to stop spamming... got an english test tomorrow... spent too much time posting pics and not enough time learning quotes... =( HAHA... yep.. im just HIDING it from you =D jk jkjk ^^Nahhh.. i seriously dont... I get her pics from the MCC forum that she posts at... I found the recent batch at another forum... but dw... ill find it soon =PTry and make do with the ones i posted ... sorry !!!- HaiKi
haha, hunt it down!!!!!!, oh i have an english paper due monday!!!! i got to get that done!!!!!! haha
NEW Ringo200793121815937.jpg- HaiKi
Is it just me or do her eyes look PS?

Guest efflorescence

Is ringo from sydney? The background looks really similar to some places in sydney.

Anywho, man I love her hair. One of the nices hairstyles I've seen (:

Omg I totally agree! It's like the fountain thingo in the CBD area O_O

Maybe she's just on a trip?

I found her myspace on the 'Asian Vanity Dolls' myspace group

Guest raindrops

WAIT WAIT http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v91/vivz88/ringo4.jpg

THAT.. is definitely woolworths! =O

and this... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v91/vivz88/ringo7.jpg

is the fountain in central on the other side of the station through the big long tunnel! i walk past that everyday to get to my bus stop..

haha sorry .. its not everyday you see someting familiar in this thread xD

[edit] my sister says RINGO does live in sydney =D hehe

--rainie*

Archived