●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

Guest pooface

then what kind of hairstyle should the uhljjang have?...

there's not much to choose from i mean.. just go plain straight?

i can think of loads of hairstyle at the moment! I mean look at angelababy and janice hairstyle.. theres some example! .. If the uzzlangs r stylish.. they shuld think of 1 soon! .. i'm sure that time wil come! but then again.. the current hairstyle that uzzlangs have..is the style which represents uzzlangs!

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chigusa707

U r right Pao.. I am so happy about the Zai Zai spam..Thanks micute .....

Hahaha.. ^^ hey~ what name should I call you? lilyisland is quite looooong.. XD

tomorrow is pao's birthday!!!!

Hahahaha.. thx for remembering.. ^^~ *happy*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW... u deserve a big birthday kiss from me... MWAHHHHHHH! ... ewwwwwwwww =D

S2 HaiKi

Thank you!!!! hahahaha.. <3

Yeah.. Dodolook is from TW and studied in Toronto...

I think shes back in TW though now =P

If ur asking if i know her personally... no i dont =( I wish i did though ^^

S2 HaiKi

Dodolook released some sort of DVD right? I think I saw her on WQYL.. and she was promoting it, I guess.. XD

Guest `DEBI

thanks micute for Guagua's photos!He's really naturally cute and better still,his personality is cute too.I'm going to Taiwan this June for vacation.Hopefully,I'll see lots of guys like him :D

Thanks dollfacexC for Angelababy's photos.She's one gorgeous girl.Makes me jealous sometimes lol.

Guest *lilyisland*

Hahaha.. ^^ hey~ what name should I call you? lilyisland is quite looooong.. XD

My name is Lily*

m-birth.gif

Happy Birthday Pao

p-usapanR.gif May all ur dreams come true p-usapanL.gif

Guest micute

thanks micute for Guagua's photos!He's really naturally cute and better still,his personality is cute too.I'm going to Taiwan this June for vacation.Hopefully,I'll see lots of guys like him :D

Thanks dollfacexC for Angelababy's photos.She's one gorgeous girl.Makes me jealous sometimes lol.

Wow you wil go to Taiwan ,maybe you meet guagua.[my ENG is poor]

-guagua

2300621312.jpg

2300621479.jpg

2345662105.jpg

2345660830.jpg

2345662878.jpg

2378869387.jpg

1178254252510855174.jpg

2300621872.jpg

2300622060.jpg

1178254252510855491.jpg

Guest sOrastar

i can think of loads of hairstyle at the moment! I mean look at angelababy and janice hairstyle.. theres some example! .. If the uzzlangs r stylish.. they shuld think of 1 soon! .. i'm sure that time wil come! but then again.. the current hairstyle that uzzlangs have..is the style which represents uzzlangs!

isn't it the same basic concept of having bangs and layers? or curls? it just looks different when you see the hk models (angelababy, janice, etc) because their look is different.. they're in modeling.. but when you get the mainland and taiwanese girls.. they're all cutesy.. and mostly self-cam.

but when you look at it.. it's pretty much the same hairstyle. but the face of the person is what makes it.. 'model-pretty' or 'girly-cutesy'

i hope i'm making sense.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAO!!

If it's not your birthday.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANYWAYS! haha

YANG YANG!! OMG.. i haven't seen her in sooo long.

She looks LIKE A GUY now.. that's weird.

-zaizai

-zaizai

I love her style.

Wow.. i like her style too

but it's nothing i would wear.

I dont HATE her.. Its just that seeing her pics make me feel... ugly. XDDD
Yeah.. i was thinking the same thing..

But.. i can't deny that she's GORGEOUSLY BEAUTIFUL!!

Guest pooface

isn't it the same basic concept of having bangs and layers? or curls? it just looks different when you see the hk models (angelababy, janice, etc) because their look is different.. they're in modeling.. but when you get the mainland and taiwanese girls.. they're all cutesy.. and mostly self-cam.

but when you look at it.. it's pretty much the same hairstyle. but the face of the person is what makes it.. 'model-pretty' or 'girly-cutesy'

i hope i'm making sense.

i understand wot u mean! bangs and curls looks nice.. but u can also tie a plate.. or create some 60's hairstyle etc.. i mean.. uzzlangs r pretty anywyz! they will look nice in any hairstyle! they just need to try out differnt style! but china and tw girls r like cutesy! but that dosnt mean they cant hav hairstyle like janice and angelababy? .. i dnt think their hairstyle r only for model! u can c the hairstyle that angelababy and janice hav in hairstyle mags! i dnt think its about being a model or self-cam .. its just about havin hairstyle!..

Guest SophiaSan

Annie's cute...Is she mixed? If yes, What mix is she?

shes like portuguese and chinese or something xD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAO!! MOIII LOVEEE YOUU!!

Guest sunnyskys*

shes like portuguese and chinese or something xD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAO!! MOIII LOVEEE YOUU!!

^ ohh nice, that's a hot mix

How old is she? She looks younger than Angela =P

wow i got bored looking at these chinese ulzzangs after a few pages, esp girl ulzzangs, not attractive at all except for Izumiia coz shes hot!

Archived