●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest strawberrynkiwi

^^ I don't like Poison is that WOW either. Maybe because I go to art school, so I see everyone with style like that and takes artistic pictures. Poison study in London? My cousin is in London studying art, maybe they know each other. :sweatingbullets:

Guest SophiaSan

^

uhm to an extent!

not like super super famous

but yeahhh

the blackie show girls, and the guy ver. of the blackie show lmao such as gua gua, etc. etc

angelababy, janice man, whitney are all models

hmm and the rest are either models or they are on random shows.

ORRRRR theyre just super hot.

Guest chigusa707

poison is giving me clues to wich college he go's too.. from his pic * pickin up clues* ahaha.. nahh i will not stalk him!! i'm not that kind of person! .. but the uni he go's too has plenty of uzlangs.. its a design uni! u shul expect.. lots of internationl students from there!

You have to go find him.. and kidnap him then fedex him to me. *lol*

Hahaha... I bet there'd be lot of others girls on here who would want to ask you to do the same thing.

*lol* XDDDDDD

Guest Metamorphosis

Hey everyone! I've been a silent viewer of this topic for a while now, lol.

For those who were looking for Poison's blog, here's the link:

Poison

thanks a lot, here's someone who's willing to share ;)

Guest witchyangelkk

yeah, sum actually prints the pictures and post it in their bedrooms.. their bedrooms filled with ulljhang pics... hehehe

okay, i'll patiently wait for haiki <3

.... i think i can imagine what ur room looks like now ^^ AHAHAHAHHA... i would be sooo freaked if i stuck pics of ulzzangs in my room.. coz i would keep being paranoid that they're watching me... (yeah.. it connects with my fear of dolls as well) =P

waaaaaaah! i haven't been in this thread T.T .. i haven't been able to backlog T.T

anywhoo.. can i know noami, poison, gua-gua's chinese names.thanx! ^.^

naomi is 小帆 。 Poison is 毒药 。 Gua gua is 呱呱。

HAPPY 18th BDAY ANGELABABY!!

HAPpy BIRTHDAY ANGELABABY!!!... wow.. shes only a year and a bit older than me =P

i knw where to find poison.. he lives in london same as me.. plus i know wht uni he go's too! haha.. only kiddin!! i'm not a stalker!

Sure sure sure.... Stop hogging him for yourself HAHHAHAHAHAH ^^

Doesnt he go to some super prestigious art school in London? =P Or maybe i just made that up.. i cant remember =D

Hahahaha.. XDD Poison keeps me awake when I cant take reading those Law books anymore. Just one look and my mind starts up again. XD

You're gonna be doing the picture printing trend someday! I predict! XD

I still cant believe she's so young.

HAPPY BDAY ANGELABABY!

*LOL* that let's get physical pic.. so cute.

YOU GOT MY HOPES UP. T.T

//kidding.... hahaha.

Dont study too hard Pao!!! Remember to leave time for some ZZ spams ^^ HAHAHA =D

i dont understand why people love poison lol

he seems like he is homosexual in my eyes..

There's no problem to liking gay guys ^^ Think about J.Law... *sigh* ^^

You have to go find him.. and kidnap him then fedex him to me. *lol*

Hahaha... I bet there'd be lot of others girls on here who would want to ask you to do the same thing.

*lol* XDDDDDD

WAHHH... fedex him to me first... and i want him EXPRESS FED-EXED ^^ *cat fights with Pao* HAHAHAHAHAH

thanks a lot, here's someone who's willing to share ;)

Yeah... we were all trying to hide his blog and keep him all to ourselves MWAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA....

Jk jk jk^^ I wouldve given u his blog address if i knew it... but i mostly have girl ulzzang blogs in my favourites =D

S2 HaiKi

Guest PunchNine

SeSgirl she's pretty, but she lacks the glamour ...

ullzzangs are supposed to make u go "WOW she's glamourous" even though she might have piles of makeup on and lots of ps's or may not even be that pretty...

but your frend just doesn't make me want to go "wow!!"

she is pretty though.

Guest DAPHNE-

Hi I'm new to the Chinese Uljjang thread. Wow I can't recognise/differentiate some of the girls uljjang cuz they look so alike except the girls on hei se hui. Can I know if all the people who went on hei se hui and bang bang tang considered uljjangs?

Guest chigusa707

Dont study too hard Pao!!! Remember to leave time for some ZZ spams ^^ HAHAHA =D

There's no problem to liking gay guys ^^ Think about J.Law... *sigh* ^^

WAHHH... fedex him to me first... and i want him EXPRESS FED-EXED ^^ *cat fights with Pao* HAHAHAHAHAH

Yeah... we were all trying to hide his blog and keep him all to ourselves MWAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA....

Jk jk jk^^ I wouldve given u his blog address if i knew it... but i mostly have girl ulzzang blogs in my favourites =D

S2 HaiKi

Hahaha.. I cant wait for summer vacation. 0.0 haha.. Then I could devote all my energy to ZZ spams.. hahaha.. I LOVE GAY-LOOKING GUYS. ^^ & most of friends are gay anyways.. hehe..

*jumps on top of haiki* I want Poison first!!! XD

Guest popolala

lol.. heyy i will make a good detective! ... i can find poison for sure.. 100% .. o i hav to do is stand outside the uni for a whole day! lol.. as if i do dat! .. haha but i knw someone who is at the same university and is in the same course as him except 1 yr above! ..

Guest chigusa707

lol i found poisons blog using google =]

i want translations > <

Me will do my best. Hahaha.. Im still working on my ZZ blog translations.

Its good excercise for my reading skills. XDDDDDD

lol.. heyy i will make a good detective! ... i can find poison for sure.. 100% .. o i hav to do is stand outside the uni for a whole day! lol.. as if i do dat! .. haha but i knw someone who is at the same university and is in the same course as him except 1 yr above! ..

AAAAAAH... Back then I wanted to go to London to get on the train going to Hogwarts. *lol* But now.. I wanna go stalk Poison. hahaha... If I were in London, Id def. force you to wait outside his UNI with me. hahaha.. XDDDDD then we'll run away if we see Haiki. *lol*

@Reiko: wah.. still no DBSG news... T.T

Guest thecrow barks

WAHH~~

i went to poisons blog cause i forgot what he looked like and i loveeee his music.. ;0;

Guest rainbow*

you know this guy =D his name is 徐裔 - Xu Yi

12.jpgaoo.jpg

cute.jpg

d.jpg

file.jpg

file1.jpg

filecu.jpgfile23.jpg

file12.jpgopmg.jpg

from his cyworld =D HIS CUTEE! yay dont need to be stuck with the long name :P

Guest feather~

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c43/rain...soompi/cute.jpg

Hahahaha, LOVE that photo. It represents mainland China highschool students so well; the thick winter jackets, turtle necks, and depressed expression on their face. Especially that girl in the background hahahaha

And...I think that guy's my friend's cousin. I am quite sure in fact.

Guest witchyangelkk

Hi I'm new to the Chinese Uljjang thread. Wow I can't recognise/differentiate some of the girls uljjang cuz they look so alike except the girls on hei se hui. Can I know if all the people who went on hei se hui and bang bang tang considered uljjangs?

Welcome welcome!! Hope to see you around more ^^

Yeah.. the Hei Se Hui and Bang Bang Tang girls and guys are considered Ulzzangs... they mostly all have their own blog and photosites =D

lol i found poisons blog using google =]

i want translations > <

Hmmm.. if u want translations.. just copy and paste the excerpts here.. and ill try and translate them... ^^

HAHAHA.... serious STALKER ^^ ... Hmm.. maybe i shouldnt laugh too much... coz the next time im free... im definately catching a plane to England and camping outside that uni as well ^^

Me will do my best. Hahaha.. Im still working on my ZZ blog translations.

Its good excercise for my reading skills. XDDDDDD

AAAAAAH... Back then I wanted to go to London to get on the train going to Hogwarts. *lol* But now.. I wanna go stalk Poison. hahaha... If I were in London, Id def. force you to wait outside his UNI with me. hahaha.. XDDDDD then we'll run away if we see Haiki. *lol*

@Reiko: wah.. still no DBSG news... T.T

HAHAH.. Platform 3 and 3quarters? ^^

.... why run away O__O"" OHHHHH... ur just afraid of the competition .. MWAHHAAHH ^^

<<pics hre>>

OHHHHHH... SO THATS WHAT HIS NAME IS ^^ =D

He's sooo cute... HAHAHA looks a bit like my friend.. but of course Xu Yi is a lot hotter ^^

YAY!!!.. internet is fast again... ill have to go back a few pages to see what ppl requested... cant remember =P

Someone wanted

YAYA pics ( Some aspects of her look like Mikki)

1_2qtV2pfF9JEQ.jpg

2_usW05BcNsgiG.jpg

3_2zx0jiY8TptM.jpg

4_dDDSlQRq80Md.jpg

5_905NOUzsAIFd.jpg

6_w8xuoVsjHxZe.jpg

7_9Givs04xp1Az.jpg

8_Xlfl8vEhkqIq.jpg

9_mqynYIzF0mvc.jpg

10_M6NrejZ5Zcpp.jpg

11_Ndt11ihKUc1e.jpg

12_3xKPbFitYYTw.jpg