●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest raindrops

Thank you kneekey for the link, and kainan the 411 forum is here . I'm so sorry. Thats a very disturbing image. Rephrasing that, please don't post pictures of yourself? *confused* okay i'm going to take a break now. T_T

When was that myspace made? Because it says that her fotop is pinkshan, but on her blog a few months back pinkshan is gone now. Somebody clarify =) i'm slow.

----rainie*

Guest rainbow*

i swear, S= YANG YANG Has ZERO chest. Its so flat -.-' xD she'd make a pretty cute girl because of her body -- perfect skin, short, white, round eyes :(! i donno why but i dont think she's that cute as a guy xD ..

Guest witchyangelkk

Thanks Rainie and Nikki for the congrats ^ ^...

Nikki, are you sure that thats really Janice? I did some investigating on her myspace... and there was a comment that said:

"Hiya Janice... havent seen you since the last fashion show".. or something like that, and it was from someone called Rei. I then thought.. " hmmm.. could be another model".. but when i clicked on her profile.. it showed a pic of korean ulzzang Renee.. =P

Might be real... might not be real... i have no idea.. =P

Thank you kneekey for the link, and kainan the 411 forum is here . I'm so sorry. Thats a very disturbing image. Rephrasing that, please don't post pictures of yourself? *confused* okay i'm going to take a break now. T_T

When was that myspace made? Because it says that her fotop is pinkshan, but on her blog a few months back pinkshan is gone now. Somebody clarify =) i'm slow.

----rainie*

HAHA... Rainie.. you're sooo Funny!! ... ( no offence Kainan) =D but yeah.. pleese post member pics in 411 section... ^ ^ This is the Chinese Ulzzang thread... but i think there is a thread in members 411 if you want to be an ulzzang.. or soemthing like that.. ( i dunno.. dont usually hang out around there)

i swear, S= YANG YANG Has ZERO chest. Its so flat -.-' xD she'd make a pretty cute girl because of her body -- perfect skin, short, white, round eyes :(! i donno why but i dont think she's that cute as a guy xD ..

i think she is cuter as a guy than girl.... wouldnt her flat chest make her more believable as a guy though? .

Yang yang doesnt really appeal to me though... =P Im a fan of girly guys.. but not THAT girly ^ ^

OMG.. did u see my banner? ... its Xiao Fan!!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... shes sooo cool =D

Guest kneekey

raindrops, haiki idk, i was just searching for janice in google when i came across that myspace account. idk if its true though, but if it isn't im sorry, im not really good in distinguishing posers from the real ones, especially if they're kinda convincing.

haiki, who's xiao fan?? i find her kyOot but why is her body too small for her face?? but i gotta say..your banner is so kawaii!! ^.^

^_^)-->

QUOTE(Olivia ^_^ @ Dec 28 2006, 11:08 AM)
After going on it, I really don't think that's Janice's Myspace... I think it might be a poser =X

yeah i agree... i think somebody just copied Janice's info to make it sound like her but its not..........

O_O....& people please stop posting your self-photos on here....for your own sake :mellow:

NOTHING good will come out of it..it will just make you look bad....& there are some pretty mean people on soomp :phew:

Guest iSayOink

^^ since u guys know more chinese uhljjangs than i do

(and i only start to know more of them by going to this thread LOL)

can i request for pictures of girls who are tomboys but have longer hair???

(not ones like yang yang or bee please >.<)

like, most of the ones with long hair here, are all so girly!!

they have curls, too much make up, girly outfits, etc lol (very pretty and cute BUT)

i need ones who dress not too fancy like that.. gosh do they even exist?!?! XD

i need them for my story hahahaha

please help!! eek

thank you so much!!! x]

btw, about KAINAN's post.. u guys r being so harsh on him!! > _<

he was probably only doing it as a JOKE. cuz of the title of this thread! lol

-Ivy

Congrats witchyangelkk for owning a page finally after missing out by one post for the past few pages! Hahaha, i'll be back with some more yangyang

------*edit

if i remembered right, some of these have been posted :) i'm sorry, dearies.

3_001.jpg

enjoy, anyhow; is the one in green yangyang? haha i'm clearly confused.

----rainie*

who the girl in the black?

and is the girl in the white yangyang's ex?

Archived