Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest chajoowon

Gong Hyo Jin is perfect blend of pretty leading lady and really talented actress.  You never doubt and have hard time believing her characters are real.
She is in my top 3 fav korean actresses with Kim Sun Ah, Ha Ji Won.   Master's Sun would be nothing without the fine job she is doing.
Im from Sweden and i adore GHJ to bits :)

"Master's Sun" and "Two Weeks" compete

photo338346.jpg

"Master's Sun" has set a record.According to Nielsen Korea, the fourth episode of the SBS drama "Master's Sun" rated 16.8%. This is 1.6% higher than the previous record and the best so far.Other competing dramas have dropped, on the other hand. MBC "Two Weeks" dropped to 9.2% and KBS 2TV "Sword and Flower" rated 4.6%. "Master's Sun" is way ahead of its other competitors.Meanwhile, "Master's Sun" showed Joo Joong-won (So Ji-sub) hugging and opening up to Tae Kong-sil (Kong Hyo-jin) first.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

@chajoowon hello!  yes!i agree with you.. I'm also a fan of  kim sun ah and Ha jiwon.
Gong hyo jin unnie is really really great! Many actors from korea wants to learn how to act in Natural way! anyway i have a cousin who lived in sweden. she's half filipino and Half swedish. I'm also half filipino and hlf spanish. Nice to meet you :D

@lovermongooses15 Really? you're from romania? WOW! i know romania.i think romania is near in hungary. Hhahahahah! i think so. I didn't imagine that korean drama is also a hit in your country! that's why i said WOW! hahahahaha! Don't worry i am nice  Anyway..Ce varsta ai? :D :D