Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

패셔니스타 공효진,'주군의 태양'의 음침한 '태양룩' 화제

2013081501000592700033041.jpg

패셔니스타 공효진이 SBS ‘주군의 태양’에서 반전 스타일링이 돋보이는 ‘태양룩’으로 주목받고 있다.

공효진은 로코믹호러물인 ‘주군의 태양’으로 2년만에 안방극장에 복귀해 사고로 귀신을 보게 되면서 현실에 적응하지 못한 채 살아가는 태공실 역을 맡아 장르를 넘나드는 열연으로 첫 회부터 시청자들을 사로잡았다.

음 침한 캐릭터지만 사랑스러운 매력을 엿볼 수 있는 반전 스타일링으로 자타공인 패셔니스타임을 다시 한번 입증했다. 한번 걸치기만 해도 완판으로 이어지는 공효진의 뛰어난 패션 감각은 ‘주군의 태양’에서도 이어졌다. 방송 2주만에 일명 ‘음침패션’으로 불리우는 이번 스타일링은 극 중 밤잠을 이루지 못해 턱 끝까지 내려온 ‘다크서클녀 태공실’ 캐릭터를 한층 더 돋보이게 했다고 해도 과언이 아니다.

티셔츠와 청바지 등 기본 스타일링부터 박시한 셔츠 스타일의 원피스와 찢어진 청바지의 과감한 믹스매치 스타일, 종아리까지 내려오는 하늘하늘한 루즈핏 원피스부터 체크무늬 원피스까지 예전 드라마에서 공효진이 보여줬던 길고 가느다란 스키니한 몸매가 돋보이는 스타일링과는 상반된 독특한 패션으로 여성 시청자들의 시선을 모았다.

특히 공효진이 직접 고른 꽃 반지와 직접 제작한 플라워 패턴의 화이트 운동화는 음침한 캐릭터지만 사랑스러운 소녀 감성을 갖고 있는 태공실의 숨은 성격을 담아내며 완벽한 ‘태양룩’을 완성했다.

공 효진은 MBC ‘파스타’를 통해 귀마개, 양털 머플러 등 다양한 패션 아이템을, ‘최고의 사랑’에서는 ‘구애정 패션’이라는 신조어를 만들었을 만큼 연기력 못지 않게 패션으로도 많은 화제를 낳은 바 있다. ‘주군의 태양’의 ‘음침패션’으로 다시 한번 시청자들의 이목을 집중시키고 있다.

한편 ‘주군의 태양’은 인색하고 오만 방자한 남자 소지섭과 귀신을 보는 능력을 가진 눈물 많은 여자 공효진의 영혼 위로 콤비플레이를 담은 이야기를 그린다.

조현정기자 hjcho@sportsseoul.com

CAN SOMEONE TRANSLATE IT?

'주군의태양' 소지섭 공효진 방공호포옹 '두근두근, 케미의 끝'

201308151352113310_1.jpg

소지섭 공효진이 ‘방공호 포옹’을 통해 100% 케미스트리의 진수를 보여준다.

소지섭과 공효진은 첫 방송 이후 수목극 왕좌 독주를 이어가고 있는 ‘주군의 태양’(극본 홍정은-홍미란/연출 진혁/제작 본팩토리)에서 ‘케미甲 소공커플’로 시청자들을 사로잡고 있다. 8월 15일 방송될 4회에서는 두 사람이 늦은 밤 교통사고가 난 길거리 한복판에서 서로를 꼭 끌어안고 있는 모습이 담겨질 예정이다. 두려운 듯 절박하게 소지섭에게 안긴 공효진과 그런 공효진의 ‘방공호’를 자처하며 가슴을 내어주는 소지섭의 모습이 관심을 집중시킬 전망.

8월 14일 방송된 ‘주군의 태양’ 3회 분에서 주중원(소지섭 분)은 ‘분홍구두 귀신’ 사건의 진실을 밝힌 후 사람들에게 ‘미친 여자’로 몰리며 내처진 태공실(공효진 분)에게 다정히 손을 내미는 반전면모를 펼쳐내 여심을 설레게 만들었다. ‘분홍구두 귀신’ 사건으로 귀신이 보인다는 태공실의 말을 믿게 된 주중원이 조금씩 변화된 태도를 보이기 시작한 것. 안하무인 주중원과 음침한 독거녀 태공실의 ‘독특한 러브라인’에 대한 기대감이 높아지고 있다.

소지섭 공효진의 ‘방공호 포옹’은 8월 2일 경기도 외곽의 한 도로변에서 촬영됐다. 이날 촬영 분은 화염과 부상자 등이 난무하는 차량 전복 사고 현장에서 진행됐던 상태. 현실감 있는 장면을 연출하기 위한 준비 시간이 길어진 탓에 오후 8시에 시작된 촬영은 다음날 오전 3시가 넘어서야 마무리됐다.

늦은 시간까지 계속되는 촬영에 지칠 만도 하건만 소지섭과 공효진은 환한 미소와 장난스런 모습으로 촬영장을 화기애애하게 만들었다. 대기시간 동안 소품용 차에서 솟아오르는 불기둥을 함께 구경하며 신기해하는가 하면, 보조연기자들의 특수 분장에도 관심을 보이는 ‘귀요미 커플’의 면모를 보인 것.

그런가하면 소지섭과 공효진은 끝없는 노력으로 환상의 ‘케미 호흡’을 완성했다. 쉬는 시간 마다 머리를 맞대고 디테일한 대본 연습과 리허설에 박차를 가한 것. 철저한 사전 준비로 매 장면마다 ‘최강커플’의 팀워크를 자랑하고 있는 두 사람은 이날 역시 별다른 NG 없이 촬영을 마무리 지어 스태프들의 찬사를 받았다.

제작사 본팩토리 측은 “소지섭과 공효진은 끊임없이 노력하는 배우들이다. 그 노력이 두 사람의 완벽한 호흡으로 드러나고 있다”며 “회가 거듭 될수록 빛을 발하고 있는 ‘소공커플’과 ‘주군의 태양’에 많은 사랑 부탁드린다”고 밝혔다.

한 편 지난 14일 방송된 ‘주군의 태양’ 3회분 말미에는 술에 취한 태공실이 주중원의 집을 찾아가는 모습이 그려져 시선을 끌었다. 평소와 다른 분위기의 태공실과 이에 심상치 않음을 느낀 주중원의 모습이 펼쳐지면서 8월 15일 방송될 4회에 대한 관심을 높였다. (사진=본팩토리 제공)

[뉴스엔 이나래 기자]

이나래 nalea@

972327_525353764186012_1966858851_n.jpg

이 제 D-3...새벽 촬영 마치고 선잠 자다 가위 눌려 깸...어차피 곧 다시 나가야 하니 일어나려는데 발전차가 귀가 도중 사고가 났다는 조연출의 전화...다행히 다친 사람은 없지만 장비 점검 때문에 오전 촬영은 취소...왜 이렇게 힘들게 위험하게 일해야 하는지 감독인 나조차도 회의가 들기 시작함...어쨌든 깬 김에 어여쁜 공실이와 찍은 한 컷 방출^^

source::pd jin hyuk

pls translate it

1376572839_556502.jpg

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"The Master’s Sun Episode 4 Review: Gong Hyo Jin Wakes Up Next to So Ji Sub

In The Master’s Sun, episode 4, Tae Gong Sil(played by Gong Hyo Jin) woke up next to Joo Joong Won(played by So Ji Sub).

Gong Sil was happy to see Joong Won sleeping next to her when she woke up. She did not even remember getting possessed by his dead girlfriend’s spirit.

Joong Won explained to her what she did last night. He said, “A lot of spirits visited you last night. You were more like Gae Gong Sil(Gae means ‘dog’ in Korean) than Tae Gong Sil.” He said he was surprised to know that she did not only see ghosts but could also get possessed by them.

Gong Sil replied, “They do that sometimes when I zone out. So I can’t sleep well, and I have to be extra careful all the time. But last night, I slept so well because of you. It was awesome.”

cr: koreandrama class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"

24080_30359_4336.jpg

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"So Ji-sub and Kong Hyo-jin play a romantic love scene

So Ji-sub and Kong Hyo-jin of the ‘Master’s sun’ attracted the attention of the public with their romantic love scene and created romantic mood on the set.
In the 3rd episode of the drama on August 14, So and Kong are to display touching scene. The shoot scene, in which she gently touched him standing face to face with coldness in his manner, is receiving much spotlight.
It was filmed in an apartment complex in Gyeonggi-do on July 31. The shoot scene was overcrowded with neighbors to see So and Kong.
It wasn’t expected to draw lots of spectators as the film was started later in the afternoon and finished almost midnight. But it was extremely crowded with full of fans even long shoot time.
As many people looked on, So and Kong was constantly rehearsing their lines working together. However, they displayed a throughly professional performance being fascinated with their characters as soon as the cameras were to roll again.
“They are unspeakably perfect for each other in the drama. Please give them your support and love” Production crew said.

cr: koreandrama class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"

201308152224431710_1.jpg

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"The Master’s Sun Episode 4 Review: So Ji Sub Allows Gong Hyo Jin to Stay Next to Him

In The Master’s Sun, episode 4, Joo Joong Won(played by So Ji Sub) allowed Tae Gong Sil(played by Gong Hyo Jin) to stay near him.

Previously, Cha Hee Joo(played by Han Bo Reum)’s spirit possessed over Gong Sil’s body and visited Joong Won. She said to him, “I’m sorry. I wish you come back to the old you. I love you.” Joong Won answered, “All I want to find is the suspect who planned the kidnap with you, and my money.” Just then, Hee Joo’s spirit left.

The next day, Joong Won said to Gong Sil, “There’s a reason why I need you next to me: ten billion won. Only Hee Joo knows where the money is. And you’re the only way to meet up with her. You called me your air-raid shelter, didn’t you? You’re my radar.”

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"

24076_30354_2128.jpg

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"‘Master’s sun’ Kong Hyo-jin reveals her past as a perfect girl

In the drama ‘Master’s sun (written by Hong Jeong-eun, Hong Mi-ran, directed by Jin Hyeok)’, Kong Hyo-jin revealed her past with multi-faceted talents.
Kong is enthusiastically playing as Tae Kong-sil, a lead role, who has lived in seclusion after she saw ghosts in an accident in the new SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama. She revealed that she was totally different bright girl with talent before the unfortunate accident and it is getting a lot of attention. This scene will be aired in the 4th episode on August 15.
Kang woo (Seo In-guk), who tries to get in with Kong-sil, found her old look in her pictures. He was surprised at her looks cheerful and intelligent compared to the gloomy and dark girl living alone working in the complex shopping mall Kingdom as cleaner and sometimes acting strangely.
In the shots, Kong-sil went to the most prestigious university in Korea, won a tennis tournament and excelled at arts. In addition, she was a volunteer to help children and smiled on her face with many children. She was a girl of many talents and good nature in the past. Viewers is wondering whether she returns to her old form again and regains colorful past.
It was filmed July 26 and she was struggling to shoot four kinds of different scenes for perfect girl in the past during 4 hours from 11am to 3pm in Ilsan, Gyeonggi-do and Gwanak-gu, Seoul.
Notably, Kong wore a thick coat and earmuffs for college admission scene in hot and sweaty weather. However, she delighted other actors and staffs at the set having a pleasant talk with Park Hee-bon (Tae Gong-ri), who is playing as Kong-sil’s sister, even fixing her makeup many times.
Kong in santa hat, visited a welfare facilities in Ilsan for shoot, spent enjoyable time with the children. She showed affection and interests for children and gave them a warm embrace.
“Kong contributed to an increase on completion of the drama as she did her best to shoot for props. Please keep watching out for them expressing small details and making good harmony each other.” Bon Factory, a production company, told the reporter.
Meanwhile, SBS drama ‘Master’s sun’ is talk of the town since it was the number one ratings at the same time in the first episode on August 7. At the end of the second episode, Joo Joong-won spat venom at Cha Hui-joo (Han Bo-reum), a girl who he had loved but was dead and it arouse viewer’s curiosity.

1376576212_556528.jpg

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"The Master’s Sun Episode 4 Review: So Ji Sub Hugs Gong Hyo Jin to Help Her

In The Master’s Sun, episode 4, Joo Joong Won(played by So Ji Sub) hugged Tae Gong Sil(played by Gong Hyo Jin) to help her.

Gong Sil, who did not know that Cha Hee Joo(played by Han Bo Reum) planned to kidnap Joong Won for money when he was young, said to him, “I now remember one more thing. Hee Joo told me that she doesn’t blame you. She said it’s okay, it’s not your fault, so don’t feel guilty.” Joong Won raged, “There’s no way you would have heard that from her. She would have never said that.” He was so mad, he even told her to get lost.

After Gong Sil left, Joong Won heard that there was a big accident nearby, and was worried about her. He eventually found her shaking in the middle of the road by herself, and approached her. He said, “Here’s your air-raid shelter. Hide.” Then he hugged her.