Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest cassia_lela

Yes, wait for the sub, i also think it's nhc bumped to them. Hehe. Funny that it's about fashion. Haha. Well, unni really known as a fashionist.

Oh thank you irfa. I saw the article on dc, just get to read gong hyo jin name. Thank you for posting the video. Have to wait until tomorrow to watch that. Well, they are in romancing stage. Haha.

Oh, there is a capt about polling in DC. But dunno what it talks about. And unni name got the third or fourth place...

And read in Baidu, because of my limit media, chinese, so I hope this is true. Unni will be the spokeperson of J.ESTINA parfume. Really thank you if any of you guys can check the news in Baidu, since i don't see the news in DC.

class="content-title" Lee Jin Wook Reveals How He Makes His Girlfriend, Gong Hyo Jin, Smile crystalcove June 15, 2014 

Actor Lee Jin Wook, who was interviewed for the June 15 broadcast of MBC’s weekly entertainment news program, “Section TV,” disclosed how he makes his actress girlfriend, Gong Hyo Jin, smile.

Lee Jin Wook, dubbed a “rom-com kind,” was asked if he had a lot of aegyo. He replied that instead of doing aegyo, he was good at making people laugh. The interviewer then asked if he did that for his special someone, implying Gong Hyo Jin, and Lee Jin Wook shyly but brightly responded yes.

lee jin wook section tv

cre: soompi

Guest cassia_lela

Miane, before comment about the article, i checked again on baidu. It's not parfume, but the jewellery, and it's mention "j.estina red" maybe the branch of j.estina. Sorry everyone...

Aww, i think LJW got shocked and shy by the question, haha. Happy to see that he happy and shy... Unni also kind of person who can cute and make people laugh at same time. Maybe that's why they connected.

The interviewer shuld ask him more #greedyme...

Guest lilian89

The poll is about "Who is the celebrity with whom you would like to watch World Cup together?"

Unnie got fourth place.

Guest eintann

hello @paradicez and everyone
:)>-.. I've fallen hard for this wonderful actress. Will find time to watch her movies once I have the time. 'Thank you' is next on my list. I just love her with SJS but LJW is not a bad catch too. As long as she's happy..

Guest cassia_lela

Thank you Jilian. Oh, so it's abt soccer. Does unni like to watch soccer? But i don't think so. Hehe. Glad that she is popular even for the sport polling theme...

Welcome @eintann yes, watch thank you. Although unni's character is the fairy mother, the one who always got stepped on by people, yet LYS is the tough mother. Being a mother, a single mother, is a strong thing. And unni potrayed it very well... I am so proud that ghj unni take the role.

Guest cassia_lela

ek220486's IG Update

ek220486 #공효진#공블리#꽁#괜찮아,사랑이야
BqOkaA5CIAAz81B.jpg

#공효진#공블리#꽁#괜찮아,사랑이야#채선당에서 맛있게 얌얌~괜찮아,사랑이야 많이 사랑해주세요^^
BqOkgNWCQAA0NdU.jpg

source: GHJ's Baidu

oh, here's the article about the J.Estina Red

I posted only the Gong Hyo Jin one

배우 공효진 씨를 모델로 한 패션주얼리 브랜드 ‘제이에스티나 레드’ 런칭도 앞두고 있다. 김 사장은 “주얼리 전문 브랜드로서 고객 연령층이나 취향을 다양하게 소화할 수 있도록 틈새를 메우는 작업”이라고 밝혔다.

Model actress fashion jewelry brand gonghyojin Mr. Jay eseutina Red 'is ahead of the launch. Kim said, "jewelery brand that specializes in a wide variety of customer ages and tastes to fill the gap so that you can digest operation," he said.

here is the chinese version from GHJ's Baidu

演员孔晓振(孔孝真)作为新代言人的一个时尚珠宝品牌“J.ESTINA RED”也即将上市。金社长表示“作为珠宝专业品牌,要能消化不同顾客的年龄层和多样化口味,同时要进行填补市场缝隙的工作”。

Actor Kongxiao Zhen (Kong Hyo Jin) as the new spokesperson for a fashion jewelry brand "J.ESTINA RED" is also coming soon. President Kim said, "As a professional brand jewelry, to be able to digest the different ages and diverse tastes of customers, while working to fill the market gap."

============================================================================

ETA:

I have watched the IC SYJ part, actually seems like the talk in phone is longer than I thought. and this episode is recorded after the dating news, because they mention about LJW. Can't wait to watch with english sub ^_^

Ladies, I watching After School's beauty bible new episode now and their mention our GongVely (their mention Son Ye Jin and Shin Min ah too ) abt has Pilates treatment for her beautifull legs. I think its already available in KBSWorld youtube channel, and the funny part for me, Jooyeon is someone who mention Gong Hyo Jin 1st xp LOL.

WOW,,,,looks like our Gongvely may have a new tattoo...a love-heart on her inner L) elbow....She is looking amazingly radiant and so so happy....sigh! Please continue to be bright and happy...Much Blessings always.....FIGHTING!!!!

:-bd :-bd

Guest tomoyo1010

It's been so long...hi everyone. Was pretty disappointed and frustrated few days back but now everything back to normal. How can I be mad at this lovely lady?Seeing her face during IOTL praying ceremony, I was somehow relieved. Glad that she's doing good and happy. Praying her the best for her relationship and work.  :-* :-* :-*
Missing from this thread makes me miss you guys more too. :)

June 17, 2014
Kong Hyo Jin Cheers For Korean National Team’s Success In Brazil World Cup
Source: BNTNews
bq1edr4dl8cktc4ix18qq7k0g5iw049b.jpg[by Cho Suyoun] Kong Hyo Jin’s agency revealed some photos of Kong Hyo Jin dressed up in ‘red devil’ outfit to cheer for Korean national team. On June 16, Kong Hyo Jin’s agency Management Soop released photos of Kong Hyo Jin on its official Facebook page. The revealed photos were taken while she was shooting advertisements of soju brand Chamisul and snapback Hatson. For this special world cup advertisement, Kong Hyo Jin dressed up in red outfits, which is what all Koreans do during world cup, and smiled for cameras with a big whistle.
Through her agency, Kong Hyo Jin sent a warm message to Korean national Team, who is about to play the first Brazil World Cup game tomorrow in KST.
Meanwhile, Kong Hyo Jin is currently participating in the shooting of SBS’ upcoming drama ‘It’s Okay, It’s Love.’ (photo by Management Soop)

Kong Hyo-jin supports the Korean team in red

photo447619.jpg
Kong Hyo-jin supports her national team in red.
Pictures of Kong Hyo-jin cheering for the national team were posted on the Soop Entertainment official Facebook page.
Kong Hyo-jin is dressed in different concepts with every brand she's modeling for from Chamiseul to Hats On.
Kong Hyo-jin is smiling brightly wearing all red while holding a whistle as big as her face. She's also dressed in a white lacey skirt holding the official World Cup soccer ball.
Through her agency Kong Hyo-jin says, "Everyone I hope for the best and be safe without injuries! I hope you make it to the next round!"
Source : Newsencredit Hancinema | june 17 2014

Guest cassia_lela

as @asti pratiwi said, here's the video

jump at 38:00 minutes, and you can watch how to make a pretty leg as Hyo Jin unnie's leg.

the teacher said that among the actresses who come to her, Hyo Jin unnie is the pretty leg :x no wonder... her legs are drool to see >:)

@chakita babe, yes, she looks so radiant but maybe the tattoo is triangle?

@natsumikwen usually it's three weeks before the airing time, so maybe the teaser will be out late of this months, which is still longer :(

tomorrow is the schedule of South Korean vs Russia so today there are many articles contain how the actor and actress support their team. Glad that unni is one of them, and she represent as two of the brands. and she is so cute with the blue and lace skirts <3