Guest clalenny

GHJ for MarieClaire...600full-hyo--jin-kong.jpg

600full-hyo--jin-kong.jpg

@everyone thanks for all apdate... *fightiiiiiiiiiiiiiing today is Paeksang Awards >> will unnie attend that awards????  :-/ 

Guest cassia_lela

They already have the 7 script, thank you... So they still have time to review it, and last epi, no rush...
I thought that is new marieclarie photoshoot because never seen them before. How I miss the black hair...
No, unni didn't show any indication that she will go to baeksang, so no expectation

Good Afternooon all lovely people here ,,,

I think cassia is right unnie she will not go to baeksang and I don't think she will win the popularity award they will give it to lee bo young or jun ji hyun it is abvaious from nomination their dramas got all nominations  and me too @cassia_lela I miss unni long black hair or short black I love it I think it is the most colour suit her and make her more young and cute , I was hoping I will see it in her new drama but it not happen anyway I will support  her with any hairstyle

Guest lilian89

The popularity award at baeksang will go to park shin hye and for men to kim soo hyun, according to a forum i read. It was a competition between PSH and yoona, but the first has more votes, because yoona fans wanted to keep the money for her birthday. It's all about who has more fans and more money to spend, not about talent. Never mind that, i wish GHJ luck and good ratings for her next drama.

Guest clalenny

@cassia_lela NO... that pict. was taken in 2009 ;) ;)*yeaaah agree with @cassia_lela and @Amazoooon Her casual style are so click, I love her style, her expression, her legs and her hair hha" *alwaysEnvy :D :D She's so perfect... So she will not attend??? hhu" :( :( 

\c04472a1jw1egt7hmlpzyj20sc0zk780.jpg baidu

伊周×孔孝真
Q: 在韩国你经常被称为最佳时尚女星,你喜欢怎样的风格?
  我喜欢不是很刻意的时尚,有时无心的搭配却有很独特的风格。

Q: In Korea you are often called best fashion star, how do you like the style?
I like it is not a deliberate style, sometimes unintentionally, with a unique style.

*******************************************************************************************

Q: 你觉得女生最大的魅力在于?
  高跟鞋,这是男生想穿也穿不了的,这是属于女生的魅力,是女生的武器。

Q: Do you think that girls the greatest charm is that?
high-heel shoes, and the boys would like to go through and through, this is a matter of female charm, the girls of the weapons.

Q: 之前《主君的太阳》在中国热播,中国影迷会直接称呼你为“太阳”,连你的微博名字也叫“孔太阳”。
  这次来到中国,近距离地感受到粉丝对我的喜爱,我很感动。虽然两国语言不同,但我能得到这样满满的爱,我很感激。我很抱歉这么晚才过来跟大家见面,大家是如此热情亲切,希望下次有更多机会和大家互动,不过下次来之前我一定会先恶补一下中文。

Q: before the Lord of the sun in the hot, and the fans will greet you in the sun, your micro-blog name is also called the sun.
This time to come to China for a close up of the felt with followers of my favorite, and I am very touched. Although the language is different, but I was able to get the love, I am very grateful. I am sorry so late come and meet with you, it is such a warm friendly, in the hope that the next time you have more opportunities and all interactions, but the next time you before I came here, I will be cramming in Chinese.

Q: 在拍完《主君的太阳》之后,听说你休息了一段时间,有去做什么吗?
  我抽了一个月的时间去夏威夷和纽约旅游,还学习了一些关于设计方面的课程。

Q: In the Lord of the Sun, I heard that you break in a period of time, it is what to do?
I take a one-month time to Hawaii and trip to New York, and also learned some about the design aspects of the curriculum.

iris931002 kkong said"Next when she come to China,she will study Chinese hard before coming...."
Read more at http://web.stagram.com/tag/공효진#pZcYkbIpIIs8DwUq.99iris931002 kkong said"Next when she come to China,she will study Chinese hard before coming...."
Read more at http://web.stagram.com/tag/공효진#pZcYkbIpIIs8DwUq.99kkong said"Next when she come to China,she will study Chinese hard before coming...."
Read more at http://web.stagram.com/tag/공효진#pZcYkbIpIIs8DwUq.99kkong said"Next when she come to China,she will study Chinese hard before coming...."
Read more at http://web.stagram.com/tag/공효진#pZcYkbIpIIs8DwUq.99

kkong said"Next time when she come to China,she will study Chinese hard before coming

FR:DC

Guest cassia_lela

There are some update pic from IOTL, but it's JIS with her ex right?

There is also an article from KMH interview. She mention unni's name and SMA about model turned actress. They still greet each other but because they're busy so rarely meet. I guess like that from gugle translet.

I hope unni will attend KMH's movie premiere... Along with SMA and along with JIS. Paramparamparam...

Gong Hyo Jin and Lee Jin Wook confirmed to be in a relationship

Both of their agencies confirmed, "we have confirmed with them that they are dating. Gong hyo jin (34) and lee jin wook (33) are the next actor couple revealed.

Gong Hyo Jin and Lee Jin Wook confirmed to be in a relationship

Gong Hyo Jin (34) and Lee Jin Wook (33) are the next actor couple revealed to be in a relationship!

SEE ALSO: [Drama Review] “Gabdongi” – Episode 11

According to a “Sports Seoul” exclusive, the two actors naturally got close due to their common interest in fashion and of course, acting. The alleged couple were spotted attending designer Kim Jae Hyun”s fashion show during “2013 Seoul Fashion Week” in March of last year and have been close ever since.

The two were also spotted enjoying dates in Gangnam and Hanam, Gyeonggido between their busy schedules for upcoming SBS drama “It”s Okay, That”s Love” and tvN drama “The Three Musketeers“, respectively.

Both of their agencies confirmed, “We have confirmed with them that they are dating. They naturally started dating not too long ago and have a good relationship. They”ve only just begun, so please look over them fondly.”

Congrats to the couple!

Source: www.allkpop.com

Guest tomoyo1010

SHOCKING NEWS...a more heartbroken news to the other side - sogonger. and that's including me. but whatever happens, i'm still GHJ fan. wish her to be happy with whoever she date. :)  
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[update] Confirmed, Gong Hyo Jin and Lee Jin Wook Are Dating
more here

class="title_sec" style="font-family: Georgia, 돋움, Dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, sans-serif; font-size: 28px; margin: 0px 0px 15px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(39, 41, 42); line-height: 34px; font-weight: normal; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Actress Gong Hyo-jin, actor Lee Jin-wook confirmed dating20140529001220_0.jpg
South Korean actress Gong Hyo-jin and actor Lee Jin-wook confirmed that they are an item, local news outlets reported on Thursday. 

“We confirmed that the two are in a romantic relationship. They have just started dating and maintaining a good relationship. Please support them,” an official close to the stars told local newspaper Ilgan Sports. 

The couple is said to have been on a late-night casual date, enjoying what “ordinary couples” do, in a suburb of Seoul out of the public eye.

Earlier the day, a local sports and entertainment news outlet revealed a photo of the duo pictured together, raising speculation that they are a couple. The two quickly verified the news within half an hour of it going viral. 

20140529001221_0.jpg
(OSEN)

After debuting in 1999 with the movie “Whispering Corridors,” the 34-year-old Gong has starred in several dramas such as “Sangdoo,” “Let’s Go to School,” “Pasta” and “Master’s Sun,” gaining a reputation as a fashionista. She plans to come back to the screen with the upcoming SBS-TV drama “That Winter, The Wind Blows” alongside actor Jo In-sung.  

Lee, two years Gong’s junior, debuted as a model in 2003 and later skyrocketing to stardom through “Air City,” “I Need a Romance 2,”“Nine” and other films. Lee is to star as a male lead in the forthcoming tvN drama “The Three Musketeers.”

By Ock Hyun-ju (laeticia.ock@heraldcorp.com)

Wish them all the happines