Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest clalenny

"HappY 15th        Debut Anniversary"                           GongVely...
005vwk1njw1enkegfzfmsg309906yqnq.gif

005vwk1njw1enkefuzukij30p00rygsd.jpg

<:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

Guest cae_rulea

Happy 15th Debut Anniversary unni. I hope your next and next project will success too...

I wish I can post something regard for unni's anniversary, yet I can't do it now.

Happy holiday everybody

Just today I realize that Gongvely debuted at the same year with My Arashi! :D thnking about what should I write about onnie's 15th anniversary, remind me that few months ago I just celebrated my Arashi's 15th Anniversary, LOL what a coincidence, two my ultimate bias artist debuted at the same year! CHUA!!! :D
Actually I've prepared some pics of my words that I print on yellow card, but all the pics I save on a flashdisk and I lose that flashdisk T_T oh okay, guess not my luck then :(

I'll just rewrite what I've written before :P

It's Pasta tumblr_nh398orWFU1t4kq7vo4_250.gif
the first time I watched you on my screen and amazed by your acting.

It's The Greatest Love tumblr_nh398orWFU1t4kq7vo5_400.gif
that made me become your fans and began to search more about you.

It's Master's Sun tumblr_nh398orWFU1t4kq7vo6_500.gif
that made me truly become your big fans and began to active in your soompi's thread.

It's Thank You
you look incredibly beautiful in here and my most favorite kdrama of all time until then,tumblr_nh3bip5xpc1t4kq7vo1_1280.jpg

It's Okay It's Love, tumblr_nh398orWFU1t4kq7vo3_250.gif
the drama that not only become your acting turning point, but also become my most beloved kdrama ever.

I'm not only get to learn many positive lesson from you as a real person, but also from the women that you've portrayed all this time... I learned that no matter what kind of appearance had by a woman, every woman must have her own beauty within her self, and that woman could be shines brightly as long as she has self confident and being genuine toward others...  portraying such inspiring female character, on screen and in real life, please keep it up onnie! :)

Having you as my idol, who has already one of Korean top A-List Artist yet behaved like ordinary people, makes me as a fan couldnt be prouder, so much grateful and truly happy as I feel like my favorite artist is truly an extraordinary woman, one of the most awesome person on the earth! does it sound too much? :P but I seriously mean it. :) And one of my biggest dreams is get to meet and hug you one day!^_^ #pleaseGod!

I hope onnie's Play Educating Rita would be released on DVD... T_T  
Last, like you said, "something bad happen because of a reason",
so no matter what happen in future, keep being positive person onnie!

And please EAT A LOT! We miss your chubby cheek! >_<
Ah also, I wish you can meet your right man soon, get married, then giving us 1-2-3 little gongvelys :D
Wish all the best for you onnie, Happy 15th debut anniversary! ^_^
Gongvely, SARANGHAE!!!
:-* :-* :-*
Gongvelyans, Cherry YOU ALL!!! :-* :-* :-*

ty_beautifulworld_2.gif

all pics credit to owner. :)>-

Hey there my dear Gongvelyans...just wanted to say MERRY CHRISTMAS to GHJ and everyone here...If you celebrate christmas, hope that you have lots of fun, celebrate well, lots of cheer and love shared in your household....
Happy 15th Anniversary also to our beautiful GHJ......Bravo and Congratulations, absolutely...Looking forward to the next 15 years...woot woot...
Thank you peeps for 2014....looking forward to more fun and laughter with you in 2015....

<:-P <:-P <:-P

Merry Christmas and Happy 15th Anniversary eonni Gongvely.... all my wish is stay pretty and healthy... hoping for your more projects next year.....
and too all here hope we can have more things to enjoy being gongvelyans and many things to celebrate for our eonni tnx for all the updates ^_^
10435873_1536520943301234_11555586908820