Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest cassia_lela

from Haesuji IG

i saw the rita thursday and today night~it was good to see her acting live..i was impressed that the audience including me cried when she cried and  the audience laughed out loud when she made ad-libs. 
she is a great actress has much emotional appeal. i'm proud of her..she seemed to enjoy playing the rita today especially..so i had a great time with ghj. thanks ghj~♥ 
she was very beautiful and really charming..but she looked very very slim and fragile.ㅜㅜhope she gains little weight for her health~♥ 
i'm going to see the rita again next month. i hope to see the iotl team then(especially jis~hehe~) good night~chingudle~ 
( and i'm busy these days..please understand me, even if i can't reply to every comment..ㅜㅜ)

so envy of her... she will watch it again and again :* 

cassia_lela said: omg, never been bored or tired seeing unni pic on smoothie king event... may she not the most beautiful, yet she is so much charming that I can't resist to always see her :((
========================================================
Roses are RedViolets are BlueI can't resist herbecause her charming is true

Guest clalenny

~Kong Hyo Jin ~2nd Floor Event
10853166_898068403560649_487300205_n.jpg

세컨 플로어가 준비한 인스타그램 오픈 이벤트에 참여해주세요. 추첨을 통해 세컨 플로어의 뮤즈, 공효진이 선택한 코트를 드립니다. 이벤트 기간 2014.12.17 수 ~12.31 수 당첨자 발표 2015.1.5 월 이벤트 선물 보그 화보 속 공효진이 입은 코트 각 1벌씩 총 3명 (사이즈 55 동일) 참여 방법 1. @2econd_floor를 팔로우한다. 2. 위 사진을 캡쳐 후 #세컨플로어#공효진패션#이벤트 를 해시태그하고 @2econd_floor를 태그하여 자신의 인스타그램에 올린다. 3. 이 글에 참여완료 댓글을 남긴다.
GoogleTrans :Please participate in the Second Floor is prepared Instagram open event. Muse - second floor through a lottery, Gong Hyo-jin will be the chosen court.~Event time
12.17.2014 can be ~ 12.31~Winner Announcement01/05/2015 May~Events GiftsGong Hyo-jin court dressed in Vogue pictorial beolssik each one of three people (the same size 55)~How to participate1. Follow the @ 2econd_floor.2. The above picture captures the # Second Floor # Gong Hyo-jin fashion # hashtag for the event and tag @ 2econd_floorRaise your own Instagram.3. Participation leave a comment on this article complete.

Cr : 2ndFloor IG

Guest cassia_lela

oh, so the event if the winner may be received that dressed? orrrrr? if yes, huaaa... it's so expensive so it must be worthy to join the event :*
Fanart
2039276484_663d5fa5.jpg

1888865871_52ea684c_image.jpg

cr: DC

Guest cae_rulea

Just her alone? I see. Stay health my dear unnie.

Leirui, so sad abt that. I hope too that someone in soompi could come to support her. Hehe