Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Hello all....
For all new friends in here : "Welcome to GHJ Thread" :D
Feel free to leave a comment in here.
Hope you enjoy this thread
*Lets keep positive thingking and having fun! :x

# Reply Post
clalenny said: "It's Okay, That's Kong Hyo-jin", sexy and innocentAlong with various outfits and jewelry, Kong Hyo-jin's personally designed jewelry was also featured in the photo shoot and she discussed every one of them before the camera rolled.Kong Hyo-jin was smiling and encouraging to the staff even though the drama is over and the fact that the photo shoot went on deep into the night. She has also been working hard on other projects.Scr : HanCinema/ Xportsnews
*WOoooho... so GHJ unnie also designed the jewelry *ProudOfHer  ^:)^ ^:)^ \m/

@yumenas Thanks for the baidu photo transcripts. And info that the J.Est Red vids are alr chisubbed. I will engsubbed them soon. GHJ looks too beautiful in those 3 vids to not share them with her global fans :)
1st photo:GHJ Baidu Bar/Chinese translation :朴设计师IG更新#孔晓振#相关一则:【有这么合么?居然在曼谷偶然遇到孔可爱.很开心就一口答应了出来逛.因为膝盖的痛症这好好的购物也中断了.吃了一碗乌冬就要送走她了.去Club看来是在做梦了. #这胳膊腿什么时候才能恢复原样呀# @rovvxhyo】from PUSHBUTTON_PARK cr : 孔晓振吧

Gongvelyan/English translation:Designer Park IG update on GHJ: Is there such co-incidence? Actually bumped into Gongvely in Bangkok! Very happy. Agreed to meet up and shop. But due to her knee pain, our shopping ended fast. We ate a bowl of udon and then I have to send her back. Go clubbing? Looks like just my dream! This shoulder and knee injury, when will it heal completely and be normal again yah? -------------------------------------2nd and 3rd photos:
GHJ Baidu Bar/Chinese translation:
朴设计师IG继续更新#孔晓振#两则:第一则:【舞也不能跳这是什么呀?!#因为这家伙的腿,只能聊天三小时##干冒烟的宴席#】第二则:【喜欢的人 好像要喜欢上的人】 from PUSHBUTTON_PARK  cr : 孔晓振吧
Gongvelyan/English Translation:Designer Park IG continuing update on GHJ:: First, can't even dance, what is this yah? Because of this fellow's leg, we can only chat for 3 hours. Second: Someone you like. Looks like will like more. 
-------------------------------------------end of translation-------------------------
Oh....so PB didn't follow GHJ and IOIL team to BKK. It was a chance meeting. And they went shopping and ate udon. Poor GHJ, still suffering from her auto accident injury, not to mention other aches. I am puzzled about his ending quote 'someone you like. looks like will like more'....Hmmm....who's he referring to? HIs like for GHJ or GHJ liking someone?
Anyway, Chin up, GHJ-ssi, may GOD BLESS YOU WITH A SPEEDY AND COMPLETE RECOVERY! [-O<

Guest yeoja001

Thanks for the latest pix everyone. I know there isn't much photos shared/uploaded online on GHJ-ssi's Thailand vacation.. I do understand that GHJ-ssi asked fans not to take photos. I think she deserves time, space and privacy. I am happy that the Gongvelyans and all her other fans are so understanding. IMO if she can share some photos, it'll be an awesome privilege for us to see. But if there isn't photos shared/uploaded, it is still okay. For me, knowing that she's relaxing in Thailand makes me happier.. :-)

Thanks @Jadecloud for the insta caption trans! :) That's cool that the Pushbutton friends met up with Gong Hyo Jin. Poor her...I hope her shoulder and knee will stop hurting! Although there are not many pictures of her with the cast in Thailand, we can assure that she's there and I will assume that she's having a splendid time with the IOTL cast. :)) And I agree @Yumenas.. so glad she has friends who will update her pics on their instagram! It's definitely a privilege for us to see pics of her @yeoja001.

A fan got her autograph! When will I ever have a chance like this? So jealous :))
Please come to California, GHJ! L.A? :D

1922316_902025149809523_1644567233062309

hello everybody i need express me 
I think it's very strange ad jin breaking gonhyo with LJW

rare encounter him announced now because  gong hyo jin  had recently finished his drama was obvious that these rumors appear( that was for Jo In Sung)
Lee jinwook  this with their drama to  air .
the normal is to wait for  announce i think that there must be a reason for you to quickly announce now knowing the risks to rumors 

for more I think I do not find reason to say now wait a little all famous always wait to avoid rumors and not affecting their dramas or projects such news i don't know that thinks you but i thinks that is strange 

# Reply Post
jadecloud said: Gongvelyan/English translation:Designer Park IG update on GHJ: Is there such co-incidence? Actually bumped into Gongvely in Bangkok! Very happy. Agreed to meet up and shop. But due to her knee pain, our shopping ended fast. We ate a bowl of udon and then I have to send her back. Go clubbing? Looks like just my dream! This shoulder and knee injury, when will it heal completely and be normal again yah? -------------------------------------Gongvelyan/English Translation:Designer Park IG continuing update on GHJ:: First, can't even dance, what is this yah? Because of this fellow's leg, we can only chat for 3 hours. Second: Someone you like. Looks like will like more. 
-------------------------------------------end of translation-------------------------
Oh....so PB didn't follow GHJ and IOIL team to BKK. It was a chance meeting. And they went shopping and ate udon.