Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest cassia_lela

@yumenas thank u yuyu for the explanation, well, at least now we know who is the mother of that boys :))

Pasta, clay version

FMiXYM2.png

and

CnTrPak.png

cr: GHJ's Baidu

@cassia unnie ;)
I wish, i could make a better explanation. :(

# About Kiki98
那些年onni 当过的模特,追忆中的KIKI杂志~(最近提杂志略伤感)这本KIKI杂志在韩国也是风行一时但现在已经消失了~如今多少女演员当年都给它家拍过照啊,哎哎哎~布利她们的KIKI98小团体大概就是从那里脱胎出来的吧~#孔孝真##孔晓振#
674637c3gw1egl6m0k4ehj20kk0ffacd.jpg
674637c3gw1egl6m3doftj20fa0b676n.jpg
对~我昨晚还特地找KIKI杂志以前的图~哈哈~整个就是KIKI98的黑历史~还有孔布利和孔布利的小伙伴们的黑历史~//@只是默默_文: 恩,Haru她妈姜惠贞说他们组合名字的时候说有本杂志叫kiki的。哈哈哈,好怀旧
cr : AmyWing Weibo

Me :
From information above, what i understand is :
Kiki98 is the name of a Magazine. GHJ and some celebrities used to be a model in that Magazine. Now, that magazine didn't exist anymore. :(
Kang Hye Jung mentions (in video? or interview?) that their names written in same magazine. That's "Kiki98".
From previous post, the parents? of that boys is member of Kiki98.

Me : Hmm, very long friendship!
@all, if you have a better explanation, please share with us. What i can do only like this. :((

cassia_lela said: from TV Series Magazine vol 326 May 2014, cr to GHJ's Baidu
oh, so unni did pictorial for easy magazine and tv series magazine right? I got confused here... those are I posted are from tv series magazine and this one like  is from easy magazine
======================================================
or maybe someone can explain it to me, since me confused :)) thank you

005uWYZKgw1egpq8295hzj30hs0dc3yv.jpg dc 140524 -Yeouido photograph tonight --fr:baidu 005uWYZKgw1egpq8295hzj30hs0dc3yv.jpg dc 140524 -It's Okay, It's Love Yeouido photograph tonight---fr:baidu

c04472a1jw1egpq2vxqsjj20j80hcwfb.jpg @孔孝真吧 #孔孝真##孔晓振##赵寅成##没关系,是爱情啊# 140524 晚上 赵寅成、孔孝真在汝矣岛换乘中心前进行拍摄。 参加完好姐妹的婚礼后又马不停蹄地赶去工作,辛苦了孔布利! cr twitter

005uWYZKgw1egpqhh8kjcj30e107r75m.jpg dc

Hwa.... Little silent in here. [-(
@christine Thanks for update :-*
christine138 said: 140524 -It's Okay, It's Love Yeouido photograph tonight---fr:baidu
@孔孝真吧 #孔孝真##孔晓振##赵寅成##没关系,是爱情啊# 140524 晚上 赵寅成、孔孝真在汝矣岛换乘中心前进行拍摄。 参加完好姐妹的婚礼后又马不停蹄地赶去工作,辛苦了孔布利! cr twitter

Guest cassia_lela

Thank you for the update. At first I guess that the translate say "wedding" means for the scene of IOTL drama. Then thanks to yuyu to explain about it. So unni must be hurry at that time that she has to shoot after went to the wedding...

Maybe unni's apartment for the drama is in front of the writer's house. She's so lucky...

Maybe they are already dated that JIS drove GHJ back. Well, this is the second car scene

Guest cassia_lela

oh my... Unni's leg... Really2 long. That's DO right? So unni finally get to act in one scene with DO.

Guest buticut

Hello, lovely people! Sorry for storming in your topic, but I thought you might help me out. GHJ is one of my favorite actresses - she comes across as extremely natural and shines on the screen. I know that at some point, she starred in a Mobile Drama alongside my forever oppa Jung Gyu-woon lol :)) so it's just obvious that I would very much like to download/see it :D. So far, I only managed to find that MV and some clips here and there, but if you have full episodes, I would greatly appreciate it. Please pretty please :D. I think it's a 7-episode series with 10 minutes each.
It's the SK Telecom mobile drama called "Five Stars" (다섯 개의 별) . I've been looking for it like crazy on the Internet, but to no avail :(

10342775_752210238157352_241886859800900

10376995_752210241490685_713594000593698

Cr: Soop FB

I think Soop is saying to go visit the website for more pictures? I don't remember if these pictures are new or not but I think it is.. (sorry if it is not new, my memory is not so good since there are so many hats on pictures xD)

WVGeldV.png

More in spoiler tag since pictures are huge.

YSQeE8h.png

TTAmuhG.png

nWfvS75.png

0D7SPpt.png

Guest cassia_lela

thank you for sharing the latest BTS... oh, seems like JHS *unni's character* weak at that moment *note: weak not mean like a weak character, limit of english :))*... wonder why... because see D.O? :o:))

unseen picture from 2006, no wonder she's the Nation's Lovely

kLAC8gN.jpg
PHTR0RH.jpg
cr: GHJ's Baidu

Want to post again, just it

BTS from Max Beer Shooting, with Ha Jung Woo

HJvMTTf.jpg
asf8UxX.jpg

cr: as tagged via GHJ's Baidu

bonus... fact of why she is the nation's lovely, gongvely :x

6U3tN73.jpg

cr: as tagged via GHJ's Baidu