Usagi's Anime Music Video Topic

usagi-ayumi

My Work / Reviews on other AMV
Hey everyone,

Usagi here with her news on anime music videos xD I know there is no topic based on this so I made a small choice to make one and yes those who seen the rebirth of my tarot topic and posted their questions beware that I will answer them soon since I am here to share my music video with everyone here xD

Right I am very into Rozen Maiden althought I have liked it for more than 2yrs now, and its kind of funny how I think Suigintou is really like myself who finds it annoying for those who look down on me.

Since I have gone threw somethings I think its my fault althought I am sure those who made me feel this way is still laughing their heads off because of my emotions.

Today I am going to introduce my first anime music video I made not long ago, and the video name is Suigintou and Shinku - Rondo.

When I was making this video I had no speaker on the computer since I was busy thinking about something at the back of my mind and it only took me 1 hour to make so it was easy to see 1 or a few mistakes at the opening.

You can find the download link some where in the info box on the right =]

For now I have no reviews on anyone's music video xD if you have some feel free to share them here and I'll reply xD

Archived