Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

No new 1N2D ep for this week too. Strike still ongoing, not concluded yet. 

http://m.tv.naver.com/v/2365781

YSY talks a little bit about Park Sang Myun (Baker King drama).

Park Sang Myun appeared in a documentary show talking abt his life. This clip is incl as part of comments from ppl he worked with. 

YSY was praising Park Sang Myun as a great actor who is talented and does well whether in small roles or big roles.

p/s: YSY white top reminds me of the scrip reading team dinner pic... maybe this clip was taken around the same day? Haha. Speculation... hair also looks the same...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/07/kbs-not-hold-annual-entertainment-awards-first-time-ever-due-strike/

Update: KBS Holds Onto Dwindling Possibility Of Entertainment Awards With Conflicting Statements

KBS-Entertainment-Awards.jpeg

Updated December 8 KST:

Despite one source from KBS announcing that the Entertainment Awards were canceled, new conflicting statements suggest otherwise.

Another source from KBS stated to several other news outlets, “We are continuing to discuss the feasibility of holding the ceremony. Nothing has been decided [regarding its cancellation].”

In yet another differing, but not definite, statement, one KBS source said, “Realistically, it would be difficult to hold [the ceremony]. After this weekend, there will only be about two weeks left until entertainment award ceremonies will have to take place, but it will be hard to prepare the event in that amount of time. As of now, the trophies haven’t even been made.”

Source (1) (2)

Original Article:

Only two of KBS’s three annual year-end ceremonies will happen this year.

On December 8, a source from KBS confirmed, “We will not be holding the 2017 KBS Entertainment Awards.” This will be the first time since the ceremony’s conception in 2002 that it will not take place.

The cancellation of the Entertainment Awards is due to the ongoing strike that is calling for the resignation of current KBS president Ko Dae Young. On November 21, 11 director-level staff members joined the union, and at least 80 percent of staff members from KBS variety shows are part of the union as well, making it near impossible to even consider holding the Entertainment Awards as most variety programs have been on hiatus since September.

KBS has confirmed that both the Drama Awards and Song Festival will still take place, but on a smaller scale compared to those from years past. Nonunion producing directors and higher executives will be carrying out these two ceremonies, and preparations are currently underway.

The 2017 KBS Drama Awards and 2017 KBS Song Festival will take place on December 29 and December 31 respectively.

• Like 2

Again silent atmosphere ... again we have hidden Mr. Yoon ... again waiting eagerly for any bit of news or pics of him ... B)

I know Sunshine is not resting but vice versa he's in his active phase , doing his best for submitting a beautiful shining , but for a while he should save his power for an effective one ... that special effect of Yoon Si Yoon ... :wub:

But I should confess I miss him so much... deeply so much... :heart:

• Like 4

Guys/Girls... I need help.... I am missing our dear YSY so much I have been binge watching  his previous dramas. I have even resorted to watching Chinese dramas.  I heard that he is starting his next drama in January but January is still too far away not to mention 2D1N strike that does not seems to end. Any one know of any other show he is in where I can watch? 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, xinghua said:

Guys/Girls... I need help.... I am missing our dear YSY so much I have been binge watching  his previous dramas. I have even resorted to watching Chinese dramas.  I heard that he is starting his next drama in January but January is still too far away not to mention 2D1N strike that does not seems to end. Any one know of any other show he is in where I can watch? 

1N2D should be returning this coming sunday. It would help of we know what you have or havent watch.. haha.. anyway, sunday is just few days away, just wait patiently! And Jan is not too far off... :)

• Like 2

Yesterday in Jin Se Yeon Dae Gun drama casting articles, JSY received lots of bad comments. All knets were saying her acting is bad, duno how she always gets lead roles, and she is the actress they will ‘pass on and not watch’. She worked with Joo Won in Bridal Mask, and also with the actor who was Kim Tak Gu’s father, in Flower in Prison. Actually Flower in Prison was from the same director as Dae Jang Geum and Dong Yi, both my fave sageuks, so it had lots of similar supporting casts from both dramas as well. I tried to watch a little of FIP, but even a little bit, i also feel JSY’s emotions portrayal was abit off at some points, too emotional for no reason, or not emotional enough when she was supposed to be... it had a decent storyline, but it was somehow lacking. i could be just prejudice, or too judgemental. Haha. I couldnt finish the drama though.. no motivation to watch the whole 50eps of subpar acting..tqvm.

im really kinda worried how she can carry the lead female role in Dae Gun with YSY and JSW. :( this is the first time im more excited to see the chemistry between 2 men, both YSY and JSW, compared to the lead couple... And this is supposedly a romance story.. :wacko: i am actually quite judgemental in acting, given how i drop ‘Me Too, Flower’ with Lee Ji Ah. :mellow: Not even YSY could save that drama for me cause i just dislike the lead actress too much... i dont want to see the ‘happy ending’ at all..

i just wanted to rant my worries... haha... didnt really wana offend JSY’s fans cos this is just my personal feelings... i hope JSY working with YSY and JSW can create a miracle... maybe their (YSY & JSW) combined chemistry and acting skills can affect and influence her to be better, hopefully... we know how YSY is obsessed with practising on the set of TBH, so hopefully that will rub off on JSY. I really hope this doesnt become a second ‘Me Too, Flower’ for me... -_-

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, blackberrypie said:

Yesterday in Jin Se Yeon Dae Gun drama casting articles, JSY received lots of bad comments. All knets were saying her acting is bad, duno how she always gets lead roles, and she is the actress they will ‘pass on and not watch’. She worked with Joo Won in Bridal Mask, and also with the actor who was Kim Tak Gu’s father, in Flower in Prison. Actually Flower in Prison was from the same director as Dae Jang Geum and Dong Yi, both my fave sageuks, so it had lots of similar supporting casts from both dramas as well. I tried to watch a little of FIP, but even a little bit, i also feel JSY’s emotions portrayal was abit off at some points, too emotional for no reason, or not emotional enough when she was supposed to be... it had a decent storyline, but it was somehow lacking. i could be just prejudice, or too judgemental. Haha. I couldnt finish the drama though.. no motivation to watch the whole 50eps of subpar acting..tqvm.

im really kinda worried how she can carry the lead female role in Dae Gun with YSY and JSW. :( this is the first time im more excited to see the chemistry between 2 men, both YSY and JSW, compared to the lead couple... And this is supposedly a romance story.. :wacko: i am actually quite judgemental in acting, given how i drop ‘Me Too, Flower’ with Lee Ji Ah. :mellow: Not even YSY could save that drama for me cause i just dislike the lead actress too much... i dont want to see the ‘happy ending’ at all..

i just wanted to rant my worries... haha... didnt really wana offend JSY’s fans cos this is just my personal feelings... i hope JSY working with YSY and JSW can create a miracle... maybe their (YSY & JSW) combined chemistry and acting skills can affect and influence her to be better, hopefully... we know how YSY is obsessed with practising on the set of TBH, so hopefully that will rub off on JSY. I really hope this doesnt become a second ‘Me Too, Flower’ for me... -_-

I never finished all her drama, in Doctor Stranger, wow she is really bad...so, I get your feeling.:D

• Like 2

22 hours ago, blackberrypie said:

Same here. The moment I read the female lead is JSY I wish YSY didn't take up the drama and opt for something else. 

I actually also like the other male actor JSW and don't mind YSY working with him but JSY, I just can't watch her.

To think we waited so long for YSY to do another drama, sigh...

One way is to watch after the drama after  it's subbed then I could ffwd...:tongue:

@dtantri yes she was so bad in Doctor Stranger. :ph34r:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, icemaid said:

Same here. The moment I read the female lead is JSY I wish YSY didn't take up the drama and opt for something else. 

I actually also like the other male actor JSW and don't mind YSY working with him but JSY, I just can't watch her.

To think we waited so long for YSY to do another drama, sigh...

One way is to watch after the drama after  it's subbed then I could ffwd...:tongue:

@dtantri yes she was so bad in Doctor Stranger. :ph34r:

:dissapointed: another subpar actress working with YSY.. why he always gets such uninspiring actresses... from Shin Se Kyung, to Lee Ji Ah, Yoona, now Jin Se Yeon. Omg... no wonder he doesnt have much dating rumors or ‘shipping partners’, since all his costars are so uninspiring... that said, the industry is getting saturated with quite a number of subpar actresses... sigh.. maybe its unavoidable. 

i watched Doc Stranger too.. and i prefer Kang Sora in that drama. I thought at first it was just the script problem.. as in the writer wrote a weird story for a lead couple that doesnt seem like one. I cant feel their chemistry at all, between LJS and JSY. Then i learned JSY is really young, so maybe thats why she cant ‘emote’ the romantic love. And i read ppl saying she improved in FIP, and apparently the director himself coached her in acting too. But having seen some of it, i just dont feel it. She looks pretty in pictures, but when acting, she just ended up looking weird. Scenes where its supposed to be sad, i just dont feel sad. When you cant empathize with the lead character, its a failure. The writing in FIP also has some loopholes i feel. sometimes the story doesnt make sense. That said, FIP did get quite decent ratings during its run... maybe because it was a weekend drama. Maybe bcos of the decent ratings, the industry ppl ‘thought’ JSY is doing good.. but she really hasnt at all.. The most perplexing part is how JSY able to win award for her role in FIP. Goodness... the standard has really dropped alot in acting for someone like her to win an award. Are ppl in the industry really that blind to her poor acting? Or mayb she really have a very strong supporter to be getting so many main roles, despite poor performance. Either that, or maybe she is the ‘cheaper option’. 

I’ll definitely be watching Dae Gun when it airs, but i really hope i can last til the end. I tend to have really short attention span. :( Effects from having watched too many dramas in my life. Haha. I usually can roughly ‘foresee’ where a story is heading even watching just a little bit, cause nothing much ‘surprises’ me after having seen so much. So unless they are able to show me some funny or surprising twists, i tend to lost interest easily. I thought of trying ‘Maids’ drama which was from the same writer as Dae Gun, but watching abit, i didnt really like it. It feels abit draggy. Since DaeGun is only 20eps, hopefully it wont be that draggy. 

• Like 3

YSY going to China Shanghai on 20/12 for promotion of K-Fish brand. There will be an event held at Shanghai on 20th.

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=101&oid=001&aid=0009759686

more about K-Fish brand

https://www.seafoodsource.com/news/foodservice-retail/korea-launches-global-seafood-brand

• Like 6

8 hours ago, nemokama said:

Hi Guys, this is my first time posting here:).

I just found out Yoon Shi Yoon appeared in Abnormal Summit. Can anyone tell me what episode is it??

I really want to watch it..

Second half ep 99 (or 98? I can't remember well )