Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

when i started kdramas 2 years ago i fell in love with this gorgeous and talented actor and was so upset to find that as soon as i has become a fan he has left for the mines :( but now i cant believe he's finally coming back :D only 28 days after 2 years of waiting! 

Edited by 3xfire3x
spelling mistake
  • Like 3

owhahaha  only19  I’m happy for YSY fans. Well deserved after waiting so many months.  So YSY is a very  private person.   I understand he doesn’t want to live in kdrama bubble land.  He is an actor and a normal human being who has a life outside of this entertainment bubble and wants to protect his private life.   I guess it’s a delicate balance he has to juggle.:expressionless::blush: 

@rachelyun    Nice to see YSY, a new picture from Taxi IG.  Hopefully it is a recent photo of him.  Don’t forget to enjoy fully your marine YSY avatar a few more weeks.    It looks like he isn’t going to announce his new project until he gets his discharge.  dang..  haha :P

3ItKJCh.png

cr to DC

• Like 3

15 days!!! :blush:

Today was posted a new article about the flower boys who are being discharged! If I'm right it says YSY is going to return to the screen as soon as he find a good project! (i just hope he doesn't take the noodle drama lol :P) 

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20160111/75841637/2

CYeRyWCUwAA2SNm.jpg

Btw this week was announced his next fanmeeting in Korea will be held on March, 5.

• Like 2

Yoon Si-yoon, Park Ki-woong and Lee Min-ki are coming back

2016/01/11 | 631 views | 0 Comments | Permalink | Source

photo673274.jpg

Yoon Si-yoon, Park Ki-woong and Lee Min-ki are coming back.

They are looking forward to the end of the National Duty which they have been doing for the last 21 months.

Yoon Si-yoon turned 30 this year. He was admitted to the training center in April in 2014 and he's done on the 27th. He has overcome his fear for water and is making a comeback this year.

His management claims there are still a few more days until his discharge but he's looking through choices of dramas.

Yoon Si-yoon who debuted in 2009 with the MBC sitcom "High Kick Through The Roof", became a star the next year with "Bread, Love and Dreams". He continued to star in other dramas and build on his reputation. With 100 or so more days to go, he hosted the wedding of the manager he's been with for so long.

Park Ki-woong is also coming back. Park Ki-woong signed up to be a conscripted policeman despite the fact that he made it to the Seoul District Police Agency advertisement team.

Park Ki-woong is currently serving at the 2nd task group of the Seoul District Police Agency. He is due to be discharged on the 7th of February or a little later than that according to the Lunar New Year holiday.

He seeks a new agency once he gets out. His contract with Wave On Entertainment ended in October last year. Wave On and Park Ki-woong thought it was best to move on for each others' development.

Park Ki-woong debuted in 2005 with a movie and continued to star in movies such as "Arrow, The Ultimate Weapon", "Bridal Mask" and more.

Lee Min-ki is also being discharged this year. He had 4 weeks of training at the Nonsan Training Center and is doing public service at a public administrative agency. He is returning this 3rd of August.

He will continue to act to live up to his reputation in the movie industry.

At the end of the year, we are expecting the discharge of idol stars. Super Junior's Sin Dong-hee andSungmin, JYJ Kim Jae-joong are coming back at the end of the year. Sin Dong-hee is coming out on the 23rd of December while Sungmin and Kim Jae-joong come out on the 30th of December.

Meanwhile, actor Choi Jin-hyeok had to be pre-discharged because of a knee injury.

• Like 2

Today I found lots of articles t was casting  such as:

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002520594&lfrom=twitter

http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=14528284521055531002

I thought it was casting news or something excititng :P but not, it's about his expiration and renew contract with Taxi Ent. but it says it's nothing has been decided yet, though I'm pretty sure he will stay with it, we know he loves his managers.

Just 12 days left!!  yay!! :grin:

• Like 4

Yoon Shi Yoon to Return After Completing Military Service

Yoon Shi Yoon to Return After Completing Military Service

Actor Yoon Shi Yoon is set to be discharged from the military after he completes his military service on January 27.

His contract with his agency is set to expire soon, so many are wondering what decision the actor will make regarding his future path.

It appears highly likely that the actor will become a free agent soon after his discharge rather than re-sign with Taxi Entertainment. An entertainment industry insider stated, “I know that Yoon Shi Yoon doesn’t have a lot of days left until the expiration of his contract, but he hasn’t made any proceedings to renew his contract. I think he will use his last military vacation to talk in detail with his agency.”

Other insiders believe there is a high likelihood that the actor will set up a one-man agency. One insider said, “If he doesn’t renew his contract, it seems like he will work on his own because he hasn’t contacted any other management agencies.”

Previously, Yoon Shi Yoon joined the Marine Corps on April 28, 2014 to fulfill his mandatory military service. Since then fans have been able to see someglimpses of the actor adjusting and doing well in the Marine Corps.

Can’t wait for his return!

Source (1)

cr. http://www.soompi.com/2016/01/14/yoon-shi-yoon-to-return-after-completing-military-service/

• Like 5

Awww! :blush: I'm dying! 

Yoon Shi Yoon to be discharged on the 27th

Thursday, January 14, 2016 Yoon Shi Yoon  .
t2.jpg

Ilgan Sports - Naver: [Exclusive] Yoon Shi Yoon to be discharged from the Marines on the 27th... contract expiry draws near

1. [+7,818, -84]  Since he's got the looks, personality, acting talent and he's about to finish his service, he'll for sure hit it big as long as he does a good job in choosing the right projects. I hope he does well after enlistment...

2. [+4,288, -129] Feels like yesterday when I read that he's enlisting in the army, can't believe he's almost back. Honestly, one day felt like 10 years when I was in the army, why do others finish theirs as fast as lightning?

3. [+2,561, -62] So cool ㅎㅎㅎ

4. [+2,414, -58] Others' army lives are just... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Welcome back, Kim Tak Goo

5. [+1,942, -98] He was in the Marines...?

6. [+499, -6] He really did enlist quietly

7. [+449, -4] He was very popular during 'Baker King' and his co-star Joo Won is doing well recently ㅋㅋㄱㅋWishing both the best!

8. [+439, -4] Student Joon Hyuk, I found your underwear!!!! (tn: scene from High Kick)

9. [+362, -2] Sad that he didn't gain much popularity after 'High Kick'. All that's left is to choose a good comeback project and hit big. His face's so handsome

10. [+283, -5] I didn't know he's serving in the marines. I hope he won't be too show-off about it when he guests on shows

11. [+238, -1] I've met him in person and he's so well-mannered, friendly and nice. Cheering you on!!

Daum
1. [+585, -5] Yay~~ He enlisted quietly and it actually turned out for the better. I can't believe his discharge is right around the corner..  Spread your wings even further now after coming out from the army than you did before enlistment

2. [+416, -5] He's finally coming back! Time flies...Return quick

3. [+389, -5] Yoon Shi Yoon hwaiting~! Hit daebak!!!!!!!!!

4. [+92, -1] What an upright young man... See you in lots of dramas....

5. [+76, -1] That explains why I don't see him on tv lately. Just how quiet his enlistment was that I didn't know he's been in the army all this time. Oh well, going quietly is much better than holding a farewell fanfare

6. [+74, -2] I remember him as Kim Tak Goo in 'Baker King'

cr. http://kkuljaem.blogspot.mx/2016/01/yoon-shi-yoon-to-be-discharged-on-27th.html

• Like 5

On 10/14/2015 at 1:32 AM, Vivley said:

Yay! I finally finished and mailed off my letter/card to Shi-Yoon (see below)! In my letter I mentioned our lovely fan forum here at Soompi.com. I hope he receives the letter and enjoys reading it.

On the way to work today a Korean lady sat down by me on the bus. When I showed her this envelope, the first thing she noticed was the last name "Yoon." She told me her last name was Yoon, too! Then when I showed her a picture of YSY, she said ,"he's very handsome!" Ha, what a nice coincidence to be able to share my "fanship" with her. I showed her photos from FBND and PMAI so she would know what I was talking about. She enjoyed our conversation, I hope.

GxaPHPf.jpg

Hi Vivley and everyone,

I'm new around here and just signed up 'cause I can't help myself get involved with conversations! ^_^ I have been visiting this site (soompi) since last year (2015, I can't remember the month).

I would never know oppa signed up for the Marines/military service nor how he's doing if I did not visited this site. It's where I get updates! :) I'm so glad to have found lots of people patiently waiting for oppa. ^_^ ♥ ♥ ♥

I'm wondering, were you (Vivley) or any of you lovely yoonies able to send the parcel to him? Would there be anyway for us to know if he received it? I'm planning to send him something, a letter maybe, just before his military service entirely ends but I'm not sure if I need to include a post code to the address you have indicated on the photo. I'm from another country and I have no idea how Korean post office or couriers work.

I hope you and all the yoonies out there can help. :):):) Pretty please.... :D

All thanks,

LadyJen..♥

Edited by jennael
Missing message
  • Like 3

Omg... Just so exciting these few last days till that blessing day of shining of our sunshine, lovely Yoonie again ...:blush:

Hope we could see him in a good project soon especially with a lot of sceene of that warning lips zoomed ... :P

ab4df30ca550a6ecec8cfbe5e5563c7d.jpg

• Like 3

7 hours ago, LadyJen said:

Hi Vivley and everyone,

I'm new around here and just signed up 'cause I can't help myself get involved with conversations! ^_^ I have been visiting this site (soompi) since last year (2015, I can't remember the month).

I would never know oppa signed up for the Marines/military service nor how he's doing if I did not visited this site. It's where I get updates! :) I'm so glad to have found lots of people patiently waiting for oppa. ^_^ ♥ ♥ ♥

I'm wondering, were you (Vivley) or any of you lovely yoonies able to send the parcel to him? Would there be anyway for us to know if he received it? I'm planning to send him something, a letter maybe, just before his military service entirely ends but I'm not sure if I need to include a post code to the address you have indicated on the photo. I'm from another country and I have no idea how Korean post office or couriers work.

I hope you and all the yoonies out there can help. :):):) Pretty please.... :D

All thanks,

LadyJen..♥

Hi @LadyJen the address is the one in Korean, you should write as it is and it you shouldn't have problems, though I don't know where are you from I believe delivery would last more than 11 days (the time he left there), it would be better to ask to your post office since it can be different for your country, I mean he might not be able to get it if the timing is not right. Btw to this address you can only send letters, nothing else. Also, there's no way to know if he got it or not, sorry.

But you can always send other packages to Taxi Ent. (address is on the first page) though as previous posts said he might not resign there, so it's your choice. 

I'm sorry I couldn't help you properly, anyway welcome! :D

• Like 3

Yoon Si Yoon to be Discharged From Military Service in the Marine Corps

Posted on January 15, 2016 by ockoala

tism

While the doomsday clock has started ticking on the late 86 and 87 Korean male stars slated to enlist for their mandatory military service, one silver lining that it’s already 2016 comes in the form of the impending military discharge of Yoon Si Yoon on January 27th. I can’t believe my baby boy has been in the military for almost two years now! He enlisted shortly after finishing Prime Minister and I, he did the best he could in that drama which started off well and ended with a whimper, but it was still a treat to have him onscreen for two months before he shipped off.

Unlike most star enlistees, he was not in the entertainment division or the regular armed forces, Yoon Si Yoon took a cue from sunbae Hyun Bin and enlisted in the hardcore marines. That likely is the reason why he really dropped off the radar after enlisting without even the occasional update. I can’t wait to have him back and diving into dramas if the right role is available. This Tenasia spread was one of the last pictorials he did back in spring of 2014 prior to enlisting so I’ll stare at it some more while wondering what Yoon Si Yoon will look like after two years in the marine corps.

• Like 5

Thank you for so many updates for YSY.  Here is more news about YSY.  Taxi agency reveals that there  will be a discharge ceremony at the main entrance to the Marine Corps 2nd Division west Hyangdong, Incheon, coming 27, 9am.  YSY will have a brief Q & A meeting and a thank-greeting with reporters.  

http://media.daum.net/entertain/star/newsview?newsid=20160118103159566&RIGHT_ENTER=R1

배우 윤시윤이 전역한다. © News1 DB

• Like 6

Thank you, everyone for all the news updates! I can't believe it's been almost two years! I am eagerly looking forward to seeing what Yoonie does when he is discharged.

Welcome, @LadyJen! I was happy to send my letter to him back in October, and I am assuming that he got it, but I've never received any confirmation, though. Best of luck on writing to him!

And here is my little graphic:

jRVGFPZ.jpg

• Like 5

Hi @Vivley and @rachelyun! ^_^ Thank you for replying to my message. I really appreciate this! :D

Thanks as well for the warm welcome. I'm so excited that oppa is finally coming back! Hooray!! :D:D:)

I'll visit this forum to hear more updates about him and hear from you and all the Yoonies out there! ^_^:D ♥♥♥

• Like 2