Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

@jelve........thank you my friend for your warm greeting.......thank you for introducing this forum to me too.........i hope we could keep this forum lively nd soulful......chears...... :-h@carolinS........thanks dear for siyoon pics.......he looks more handsome on them.......hope you have his dream every night....... ;)  :D

Hi Yoonies!

So happy to wake up on Valentine's Day with so many lovely posts in our thread!!! :x :x :x

And elated to see all the pics and interviews! It seems like he might postpone his enlistment date? Or is the article just citing what he said back in his Happy Together interview? To me, it's just his agency letting all writers and production companies that Mr. Yoon is willing to listen to offers. I think he said, if something good comes his way, he will do it. So... crossing our fingers!!! [-O<

Yoonies, have a wonderful weekend and stay healthy and lovely as you are!!! :-*

Edit: I think I read from one of the many interviews that came out yesterday that his health was not good towards the end of PM&I shooting and even had to go to the hospital to get some injections. Ay ay.... this K-drama live shooting method is so demanding and at times even cruel to actors' and staff members' health!

Also, I read (my Korean is not that good, so if someone has a more accurate translation, please correct me) that he said he would like to date someone, but the time has to be right. I think he said something about wanting to concentrate on his acting and dedicate his all to it (like he always does); he said when dating, he is also very passionate and wants to give his all to the person he loves, so he can't at this moment, since he believes he needs to have just one objective at a time. Hmmm... hmmm... :-?

Calling up KkaeMists for a meeting on the other thread!

Again, not sure if this translation is correct. :)

Bye Yoonies! :-h

@coastalbreeze I think your Korean is better than you think :P because I read the same thing in a japanese translation, that he always is waitng for love , seriously. And it would be good if that person "fits" (he meant that person has the same profession, yay!) but also it's okay if that person has other profession,,hobby, life phylosophy, lifestyle , language, and so on.

Here's a video cut of his last fanmeeting, his performance as Luffy of One Piece, hahaha I love his kkcraziness

cr. bonnie Z.

Oh @rachel I was dreading this would be the video of his FM where he dances in a skirt, LOL! 
I love the guy but there are certain videos and photos I have to look away from, as they are just... ha ha ha (example: Yoonie in Speedo swimwear, Yoonie with eyeliner and K-pop idol hair (noooo!), Yoonie dancing in a skirt hahaha) 
So wait... did he say: no matter if the lady speaks another language? Yoonies! The line starts to the right... take a number and don't worry about your Korean skills anymore! I'm out of the competition since I'm taken in real life. :D

@coastalbreeze I know right, that video when he wears a skirt is so embarrasing, I have it saved in my files but I've never watched again!! I can't!! but his fanservice is admirable, has no limits, hehehe :D
I already took a number!! I'm in!!! hahahaha I'm moving to Seoul as soon as possible! 

Btw He will be in Staraz magazine vol. 15, this February 18!! so it means more photos and interviews!! yay!!!

@MrYoon

Ok let's make this clear, Yoon Shi Yoon-ssi: you CANNOT disappear on us and then pop up like this (see above post by @rachel) on our web browsers. At least give us a warning like "not suitable for people with a heart condition"!

Aish... I'm sure it's illegal in some countries to look like this. Oh, my heart!

moyachincha_zps5aa86347.gif

I seriously think I'm going to get tendonitis from so much scrolling up and down to see YSY pictures on my phone.

I should be resting to regain my health and my dignity! Aish!

Another side effect of the "addictive charms" of Yoon Shi Yoon. :D

Guest lea1602

Good Morning... ^^

Aaaaa...i am /we are inside the cloud nine since yesterday... Those smile in new pics was sooooo charming :x :x

I think i am going crazy now, i need to see my Addictive Charms :x :x

OMO OMO OMO..  almost fainted because of the overdose of his photos.. wat is happening???
Why do i hv this funny feeling tat it was his idea to tell the media to hold on to all his interviews and publish it ALL AT ONE GO on valentine's day just to surprise his lover ..i mean his fans. :x
And warm welcome to all of you who are new in this thread and making this thread happening.
<:-P

Thanks so much @rubie for posting his interview here... Guys if u see any interviews translated else where, kindly post the links or articles here to share... so we will not translate them again.
Yes @DoloresP , i agree with u... he is really one of the finest actor and he is so humble..
Anyone want to help translate this one which abit long for me ( in 3 parts )  and a bit difficult with some words -   see link >> http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2868175423 .... he also shared his views abt love too.. i know some of u are queueing up in the line now dreaming to be his lover.

Meanwhile i will help translate this - http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2868858404 which is much easier for me tat will take like a few dayssss.

coastalbreeze said: Edit: I think I read from one of the many interviews that came out yesterday that his health was not good towards the end of PM&I shooting and even had to go to the hospital to get some injections. Ay ay.... this K-drama live shooting method is so demanding and at times even cruel to actors' and staff members' health!

Also, I read (my Korean is not that good, so if someone has a more accurate translation, please correct me) that he said he would like to date someone, but the time has to be right. I think he said something about wanting to concentrate on his acting and dedicate his all to it (like he always does); he said when dating, he is also very passionate and wants to give his all to the person he loves, so he can't at this moment, since he believes he needs to have just one objective at a time. Hmmm... hmmm... :-?

Calling up KkaeMists for a meeting on the other thread!

Again, not sure if this translation is correct. :)

Bye Yoonies! :-h

Guest lea1602

@maryam... and All Yoonies... i am sorry if my post earlier might offended you coz i am using killing word, i am so so happy because of his flooding pics and i didn't pay attention how he is sick after PMI ending.. i am a bad fans.. :(

I hope he is rest well now, healthy and happy :D

I really admired his hardwork, he kept doing his best for drama even he is sick TT.TT, he also reminds me of my fav actress.. She also fainted during the last scene of her drama. TT.TT

Filming can be so cruel sometimes :'(

Happy weekend Yoonies.. :)

CarolineS said: @maryam... and All Yoonies... i am sorry if my post earlier might offended you coz i am using killing word, i am so so happy because of his flooding pics and i didn't pay attention how he is sick after PMI ending.. i am a bad fans.. :( I hope he is rest well now, healthy and happy :D I really admired his hardwork, he kept doing his best for drama even he is sick TT.TT, he also reminds me of my fav actress.. She also fainted during the last scene of her drama. TT.TT Filming can be so cruel sometimes :'( Happy weekend Yoonies.. :)

OMG :''''''((((( our adorable actor, <3 Yoon Shi Yoon <3, had fallen in such health problem???? @Maryam, as you said I always knew gaining or losing weight in a short time is so dangerous for his health n I mentioned that in my comments n always I was so worried about his health!  X_X As you said he should go under a precise medical supervision of a Dr to avoid this kind of problem. [-X I think it is cuz he immediately after those parts of BFF which they should make stuffing their mouths n stomachs  full of foods, started losing weight to be fit for his role. His agency is blameful for happening this for our innocent boy; they had excessive expectation from him to lose weight in a short time simultaneously with hard working for filming.  X( 
Please, please, please n sooooooooooo many pleases my soul, <3 Yoon Shi Yoon <3, at first care about your health then to other affairs! You are my life,  if you get any health problem, [-O<  I would surely die; I love you so much more than my life! ^:)

welcome @Maryam, glad to know Yoon Shi Yoon's fan is getting bigger and bigger...thanks to @rachel for all those awesome picture, @rubies for article, @coastalbreeze for that lovely translation of Korean news and I love your fanmade @CarolineS...
sad to hear that our Yoonie is sick during the end of filming PMI...no wonder his screen is getting shorter towards the ending of the story line in PMI...hope he can take this his time to rest and finding a good suitable project before his enlistment..take care YSY...health is the most important thing in life after all...

According to this article during filming PMI: 

"The picture shows Yoon Si-yoon's hard work. He's pointing at his red cheek to the camera which is funny but pitiful at the same time.

According to the staff, Yoon Si-yoon had taste of the slap during rehearsals and ordered a more extreme slap saying it wasn't hard enough. However, when the camera started rolling, he acted so that it looked really painful.

Yoon Si-yoon covered up his red spot with make-up and received an applause from everyone."

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201311260809562410 and translated link:http://www.hancinema.net/yoon-si-yoon-slapped-hard-63138.html

I don't know if this have been post here or not...just want to post it to say that he is so enthusiastic and put his whole heartedly into his acting, no wonder he can fall sick...For full article and picture just click on the link to see it for yourself. Sorry still newbies in soompi so i don't know how to post the pictures. Hope he is fine now. 
Goodnight everyone and have a sweet Yoonie dream. :)