Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

@LavenderP
how i watched that horror show. 1) do not blow up the screen size, use as small screen as possible, so that all the gross details will be reduce2) turn off the volume whenever somethin gross to goin to appear , it will reduce the suspense mood tremendously3) watch it during  daytime on a sunny day. 
 YSY is a filler in that movie =))

@xoxo402 @LavenderP  @eniya @rachel @jerebtang @AryIT @ysy94 @CarolineS @nhaykay @hoaanhysy and all beautiful @Yoonies... (please forgive me if I can't remember all Yoonies' names at this moment):

The lesson K-drama industry (writers, PD's, executives, et. al) has learned from all this is:

"RULE #402 FOR A SUCCESSFUL K-DRAMA:

ALWAYS MAKE YOONIE THE MAIN LEAD OR ELSE THE WRITERS WILL GO CRAZY AND WRITE ABSURD ENDINGS*

* As a reference, watch HK2 or PM&I on repeat mode until this truth sinks in. For Casting Directors, it helps to watch both endings simultaneously on two screens, and in slow motion. "

Guest lea1602

Good morning... ^^

@coastalbreeze... Agree!! Our Yoonie should always be the first leading man.. i hate the ending of PM&I, its so unfair for Our In Ho, everyone has happy ending even that Zombie has happy ending, i knew In Ho made mistake before but he realized it and at the end i want him to have happy ending too!!

With ending like that, i felt i want to hug him :'(

I really hope he will always take the first leading man :x

Sorry for ranting in this early morning..hehehe... :D :D

Have a blessed friday, Yoonie and Yoonies :* :*

@CarolineS that zombie! hahaha yes, but by the end all of them seemed like zombies to me. Even Kang Soo Ho (In Hottie's brother) seemed more lively than Da Jeong. Tsk, tsk. Yes, Mr. Yoon was born to be a leading man. Anything below that makes the script become less credible now. (Of course, I'm biased!! :D)
@rachel that boy is so adorable! (oh, and the little kid too, ha ha) So happy up see him with so much appetite! :P Yoonie looks ready to "eat everything" like he said on that radio interview he did in Hong Kong! :D

I'm sure all of you saw this letter wrote by Kim Beom Soo, but I thought I'd share it here anyway. He wrote really sweet words about our Yoonie. Not that we are surprised, are we? ;):) http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/02/lee-bum-soo-shares-his-thoughts-on-the-loss-of-his-father-and-the-cast-of-prime-minister-and-i#axzz2sXIUf7jB 
 Good night Yoonies!!! >:D< Off to zzz land... I-)

coastalbreeze said: @xoxo402 @LavenderP  @eniya @rachel @jerebtang @AryIT @ysy94 @CarolineS @nhaykay @hoaanhysy and all beautiful @Yoonies... (please forgive me if I can't remember all Yoonies' names at this moment):

The lesson K-drama industry (writers, PD's, executives, et. al) has learned from all this is:

"RULE #402 FOR A SUCCESSFUL K-DRAMA:

ALWAYS MAKE YOONIE THE MAIN LEAD OR ELSE THE WRITERS WILL GO CRAZY AND WRITE ABSURD ENDINGS*

* As a reference, watch HK2 or PM&I on repeat mode until this truth sinks in. For Casting Directors, it helps to watch both endings simultaneously on two screens, and in slow motion. "

Hi Yoonies, I bacame somehow disappointed by the way PM&I  ended!   :-<   At first the scenario seemed strong n attractive but gradually it got boring n lost its coherence in subject especially in the last ep!  /:)
Although Yoonie shows his talent in playing various characters such wonderful as we realize in PM&I , but his talent level is really more more more higher than this role. He should try more imp n challenging characters to play cuz he has such high capability in himself indeed.  :)>-
Anyway he makes any character who he plays so adorable n memorable as included  Kang In Ho too!  :-bd
But at least it seems playing in this drama has had  some advantages on our innocent lovely Yoonie too; he looked happier n his tiger property has been awaken up as we see in pic below:  *-:)   :))

CAM01780_zps60a04cd8.jpg

@rachel, Thank you so much for these wonderful pics shared to us!  :-h  

For the picture of YSY with this cute little fellow kwonman se!!! They are so cute!! It made my night since its night here already! Lol. :)) @coastalbreeze chingu!! I guess, pd-nims should learn a lesson that yes YSY should be the lead. Lol. *YSY oppa younare really dabak in portraying your roles, hoping for another drama this year... And that drama should be... You should be the lead. :) :*

add on to @coastalbreeze 's
"RULE #402 FOR A SUCCESSFUL K-DRAMA: 

ALWAYS HAVE At LEAST 5 DIFFERENT TYPES OF SKINSHIP

* As a reference, watch M2F or FBND on repeat mode until the directors know exactly wat to do. Pressed lips and accidentally Kiss is still acceptable, BUT handshake is not considered as skinship in my dictionary, and best watch it in slow motion too. "

@Jelve said: Hi Yoonies, I bacame somehow disappointed by the way PM&I  ended!   :-<   At first the scenario seemed strong n attractive but gradually it got boring n lost its coherence in subject especially in the last ep!  /:)
Although Yoonie shows his talent in playing various characters such wonderful as we realize in PM&I , but his talent level is really more more more higher than this role. He should try more imp n challenging characters to play cuz he has such high capability in himself indeed.  :)>-
Anyway he makes any character who he plays so adorable n memorable as included  Kang In Ho too!  :-bd
But at least it seems playing in this drama has had  some advantages on our innocent lovely Yoonie too; he looked happier n his tiger property has been awaken up as we see in pic below:  *-:)   :))
@rachel, Thank you so much for these wonderful pics shared to us!  :-h  

Guest lea1602

Good morning... ^^

Oh...there is Sek-shi Yoon on the Menu?? :x

Can i have Sek-shi Yoon for breakfast please... It looks so delicious and HOT... hehehehe... :)) :x

@rachel..thank you for always made my days with our Yoonie pics... :x

Have a great weekend, Yoonies... ^-^

CarolineS said: Hi @lavenderp ^^ Thank you dear.. ^^ i love his smile too, his smile always made me melted just like his smile in my DP :x he is triple more handsome when he is smiling... :* :* i love his voice too when he is talking and singing... aaahh...he has sexy, husky and soothing voice... when i am listening his singing voice, he can made my feeling happy, calm and once again its made me melted, esp.when he singing i love you at his fanmeeting... :x IF i am his lover, i will support him to make an album, compilation of his ost songs and his new songs..he he he... ^-^