Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

@eniya, my dearest friend you're right. As I said before I have an excessive bias towards our innocent boy. Maybe you could not believe but I feel so pain in my heart nd my tears spout when I see even a bit nasty thing towards Lovely Yoonie; I know I'm so senetive about him so I face to such events somehow exaggerated. And I have just such feeling about this really respectful person who just him could seizure my heart totally! Another one of my love story!   =))

@Jelve thank you for sharing your thoughts and your feelings with us!!! I love reading about how Mr. Yoon's acting and charm has come to our lives and made an impact. :x 
@eniya BRAVO!!! You did it! Phew! That was a really good and substantial interview. Thank you so so much!!! >:D< Yoonie is really quite the philosopher. I've had friends who are single children (no siblings) and usually, they talk or think as if they were older. Maybe spending all that time by themselves in their childhood gave them time to think? (My son is an only child and my dad used to call him "old man", even when he was 4 years old! LOL)
Is it only me, or Mr. Yoon seems to leave a deep and positive impression on everyone he meets? Kang Ho Dong seems to have developed a good friendship with him, I'm sure Jae Suk from Happy together also, and not to speak about the staff and co-stars he has worked with!
In the more sentimental terrain, I am sure he leaves a good impression on his female co-stars. He is really different from other actors of his age, as he is mature, composed and "dignified" as an older ajjussi (just like someone said, hehe). 
There's a new article that came out on Yoonie about the many colors he is showing through Kang In Ho, but even if I use google translate to understand many words I don't know, it is very difficult. All I gather is that they are comparing YSY the actor with a bird that has many colored- feathers, as he is showing so many aspects of his acting: comedy, drama, light, heavy/dark... I think the title says something like: "Yoon Shi Yoon has the public in his hand (in a veiled way???)" - not sure.  I will try to keep reading today if I have time. 
Meanwhile, here is the article: http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20131229135506381?newsid=20131229135506381

At Iast I had time to come back here, and I found all this!!!
First I need to thank you @eniya, you're awesome as always, thanks for your hard work  ^:)
I think now I understand when my grandmother used to call to people like him "old soul", I think if if he had not been an actor he would be philosopher or poet, he says deep and interesting thing, despite his young appareance his mind is so mature, he's a guy with unlimited charming. He's not even afraid to fail, I mean that's a normal fear for young people (I'm not that young but I feel too), instead of stay safe he chooses to take risks/challenges without thinking twice, I like he never stays in his comfort zone. It's always inspiring read his words, sometimes encourages me to take chances or challenges! I'm wondering where I can get that book to learn what to do to fail, sounds really interesting!
Talking about to go out of comfort zone I liked this part: "Hence, the actor has to understand the world in a broaden way and needs to explore the different happiness you can find in this world.”, he's very positive, makes me think there's always something good everywhere ♥ oh , what is he doing to me? my friends always say I'm pessimistic, hahaha since I became YSY-holic I'm so weird...
@Jelve thanks for sharing your experience, for me it's also the first time I'm so interesting in a celebrity, I understand you, he's not only a pretty face, he's a pretty person outside and inside!

Btw someone know if he's attending to KBS acting awards (it's today right?)? Yoona and Lee Bum Soo are nominated, so he could go too, to show support. Also I think KBS loves him, hahaha I have that impression. 

Guest yoonmie90

Jelve said:      I'm so SORRY if I could not more taking part in discussion about adorable lovely pretty flower boy, Yoon Shi Yoon, my dearest darling n greatest LVE with his other really lovely fans as all of you; cuz I'm so far away from the news n events about industry of films or musics.

I'm from that kind of person who prefer researching about serious things so has not enough inf about such kinds of matters even about my country's artists, actors or idols.

But someday a blessing event happened to me while me was nursing my MOM who was very sick and I was in the road between hospital nd home that cause a real illness for me too; and as I'd rested in bed just watching TV, very casually I found KBS channel at that time, which unfortunately is not on that frequency any more nd I could not get other frequencies for that. At that time it showed Baker King, Kim Tak Gu with english sub that drew my attention and my mother's too very much (now my mother is also a strict fan of him and in fact she was before me  :)) .  My MOM nd me were waiting intensively watching the next eps and then his other acting but in the internet.

The thing that was surprising me was the unbelievable effects of him on me nd it was the feeling of a kind of beautiful tenderness in my heart nd also in my mind as well as an angelic healing effect on my sickness which really hurt me; he with his angelic heavenly healing effects, which maybe he himself dont recognize that he has such property in himself yet, could change my world totally. 
*-:) I'm a loving person but he could increase much more loving feelings in me and also could cause other positive ones too. Believe me such beautiful feelings get increasing more n more everytime I watch him in another project or event.  

So I have spontaneously a bias idea about him and could not tolerate even the least bad or unhappy thing happens to him, For example when Yoona choose Mr pork coutlet instead of our adorable Yoonie in the show, which made all the audience surprised by that idiotic choice ( I was just coming to like her as an innocent lovely girl but she showed her policy in an unfair way like an opportunist  politician) !  :-O Or when Suzy strictly nd somehow redeculesely  wants to show her ignorance towards our lovely innocent boy, while he looks at her just as his colleague who should have a  good harmony in order to do that job properly not as a lover or fonder of her !!!  ^#(^  Or when KHJ didnt accept Yoonie's offering food  in an unpleasant way and then he (KHJ) let to KHD put the food in his mouth in the same way several time as the video shows those scenes!  :-/ ( Although maybe those unfamiliar friends get upset nd very suddenly appear again to defend KHJ.  X(   ) 

Yeah I'm a strict bias about this lovely innocent boy nd I'm proud of this idea about him. He deserves much more respects nd attention but as we see he dont mind such attention towards himself nd doesnt enough effort for that anymore. [-(
hehehe, it was my love story about lovely pretty flower boy, Yoon Shi Yoon, who is my dearest darling nd greatest love! So just I could say my feeling about him not other things as you lovely fans of him do such as news, pics, videos, interesting interpretations  nd other ones........:))  :x   :x  :x  :x

Guest yoonmie90

@rachel i heard that.. Siyoon will be attend KBS Drama Award. but i'm not sure for this. ><
and KBS is really love him very much i thought.. :D

@rachel Think should be on 31st, right? Yoona is also MC for this show. see linkhttp://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2021638/awards-2013-2013-kbs-drama-awards
@yoonmie90realli realli ? hope he is attending. I want him to hv the chance to interact with his past co-stars...*cough cough* ;)

Guest yoonmie90

@eniya i'm not sure.. >< big hope he will come, although he is not list of nominees but please, come to support and read a nominees.. :)

@eniya oh right, I remember I read that like a million times in PM&I thread but I'm so silly hahahaha all the people saying the ep 8 won't be aired on tuesday because this event, ahhhh I need to pay more attention :D
@yoonmie90 I hope you're right! I'm looking forward to see Yum Shi Yum!!!

Guest bbcholic

T   T he will not be attending KBS Drama Award(probably...80%possibility)
and siyoon‘s official fancafe with baidu bar will provide food support(밥차+커피차, lunch+beverage) for P&I crew on Jan 1st

80%possibility not attending ....

:(( :(( :((

@coastalbreeze, that is also one of my favourite pose of Mr Kang. And whenever he talked inside a car, his soothing voice being enclosed in that space sounded deeper, makes one meltzzz..

Anyway, I really agree with u guys that YSY is really like a cute "old man" ( Park Shin Hye, is she the first person who said that he talked like an Ahjussi ?). Secretly i'm wishing that YSY could briefly join in "Noonas over flowers" if whenever LSG need a little break from that show. I hv not watch any single episode of tat variety Show yet but i always love its concept of travelling oversea with beautiful sight-seeing. I think YSY can jell well with the noonas since he such a caring guy, he could help the noonas in many areas and i think the noonas will enjoy talking to an "old funny guy" like him. He seems to be closer to the seniors in Barefoot Friends...and do u remember the MCs in TAXI interviews, and now the MC in Happy tgr, the look on their faces seem that they enjoy chatting with YSY too. 

But of course, I really hope he could quickly hv a good drama script coming his way soon after PM&I. Frankly i really like his portray as Mr Kang In Ho and the only thing i can complain is so less screentime, i hope the writer will build more layers to this character so that his talent is not wasted here. It so weird of me to squeee when he back hug Yoona in that preview, even though i know morally in real life Mr Kang should not do that to a married woman, but this is just Kdramaland. Even with the little screen time with Yoona, he is really our Kkaemistry Chemistry King. 

EDIT : HAPPY COUNTDOWN TONIGHT!!!

<:-P

Since our Shi Yoon skipped the drama awards circuit this year, let us think of which awards to give him:

I will start with:

Daesang Award for Most Beautiful Voice

Best Couple Award with Everyone

Most Expressive Eyes

Most Suited for playing a Serial Killer disguised as a Saint

etc... etc... etc...
:x :x :x

EDIT:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL YOONIES!!! Let this new year bring everyone happiness, health and more awesome Yoonie! >:D< <:-P

MC:
"And the winner for the 'Best Couple Award with Everyone' goes to....
(drums for suspense)

* * *  Mr. Yoon Shi Yoon!!!"  * * *
(Music plays, Mr. Yoon walks up to the stage, the other actors clap with little enthusiasm thinking, "him again?"
and images play in the background of stage):

kingob_zps1b4c6347.jpg

END OF SHOW.

@coastalbreeze your last post makes my heart beat wildly =)) seriously!
I'm wondering who taught him how to kiss or it's a natural talent?  He also deserves awards for the "Best eyebrow movement" or "Best laugh with his whole being"  :D

BTW 

Happy New Year to all!! I wish you a new year filled with joy, love, success & a lot of Yoon Shi Yoon  ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

6a729a77gw1eb9j16ho7tg208w050e0c_zps61db