Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Upcoming drama 2024/2025] I’m Jisong Again Today, 오늘도 지송합니다 - Premieres on December 5

gm4queen

Daniel Choi, caught on a date with ♥Japanese celebrity girlfriend... Dating public after 19 years of debut ('Premarital Love')

Lee Woo-joo

2024-09-20 13:37

최다니엘, ♥日 연예인 여친과 데이트 포착…데뷔 19년만 공개 열애 ('…

Choi Daniel's sweet date scene from 'Premarital Love' was revealed.

On the 20th, MBN's entertainment program 'Premarital Love' asked, 'Can we see Choi Daniel, who is not good at dating, in a loving way? A pre-released video titled 'Romance of a Korean man who wants to fall in love with a Japanese woman who came to Korea for romance' was posted.

In the video, Daniel Choi is seen having a drink with his Japanese girlfriend Kaho and enjoying a date. Daniel Choi asked, ‘Do you like singing?’ through a translation app, and Kaho answered, ‘I like it.’

Kaho said she was an artist, and Daniel Choi was surprised and asked, “Is Kaho a singer?” In response, Kaho showed the video of herself to Daniel Choi. Kaho turns out to be a Japanese actress and singer. Daniel Choi, who heard Kaho's song, exclaimed, "It's an exciting song. It's amazing."

Kaho also asked Daniel Choi, “Daniel, what songs do you listen to when you’re dating?” However, after thinking about it, he said, "It seems like Daniel Choi doesn't listen to songs," and added, "Actually, I don't remember (the time when we were dating). I don't know."

Kaho asked, “Is it too long ago?” and Daniel Choi said, “Maybe? Because,” but was unable to continue.

In response, Kaho realized, "You're not good at love talk," and Daniel Choi sweated, "I don't know what to say."

Meanwhile, MBN's entertainment program 'Korea-Japan Romance Premarital Love' is a real love program between Japanese women and Korean men and will be broadcast for the first time on the 23rd.

View the original article here

• Love 1

Choi Daniel Panics Over Age Difference While Dating Japanese Actress

Celebrity / September 24, 2024 / By lillynguyen

On September 23rd, the first episode of MBN’s Korea-Japan romance show “Premarital Love” featured actor Choi Daniel’s first date with Japanese actress Takada Kaho.

“Premarital Love” is a dating program featuring Korean men Choi Daniel, Lee Hyun-jin and Austin Kang alongside Japanese women. Choi Daniel arrived at Seonyudo Park without knowing who his date partner would be. Kaho bought two lemonades and waited for him, while Choi Daniel only brought one coffee for himself, which earned him some teasing from the others. He explained, “I thought she would have a drink.”

Takada Kaho is an 11-year veteran actress in Japan. Both were surprised to learn they were both actors. Park Na-rae exclaimed “I thought you looked like students because you’re so young” and admired their good looks, saying they looked like summer movie leads. When Choi Daniel helped Kaho find a place to sit, Park Na-rae remarked “Japanese men don’t do that”, sharing that she had a fling with a Japanese guy before.

choi daniel-11-092424

They went to enjoy Kaho’s favorite dish, yukhoe (raw beef), and Choi Daniel mentioned that he drinks alcohol only once or twice a year, so he ordered cola and cider. While eating, Choi Daniel discovered Kaho was 28 years old and said, “I was taken aback when I heard the number two suddenly.” When Kaho asked how many years apart they were, he guessed “Maybe ten years?” and added, “The way we calculate age is different between Korea and Japan.” Kaho graciously replied, “Shall we say it’s a five-year difference?”

Choi Daniel spotted a long line for twisted breadsticks and they bought some to share. Park Na-rae commented, “That seems significant. If a guy eats what I was eating, it means marriage is in the cards.” Choi Daniel joked about it being an “indirect kiss”.

Kaho is both an actress and a singer, and Choi Daniel described her as “talented in acting and singing”. There were some communication hiccups due to the language barrier. During dinner, when Kaho said she wanted to toast, Choi Daniel misinterpreted it and thought she asked about toasting styles, saying, “I dislike alcohol.” However, they ended up sharing a drink of makgeolli (Korean rice wine).

When Kaho felt cold from the air conditioning, Choi Daniel gave her his jacket and asked for her first impression of him. Kaho replied, “I thought you were an intellectual because you walked slowly with glasses.” Choi Daniel said, “You’re interesting. I like interesting people.” Kaho blushed, saying she felt “confessed” to. Choi Daniel commented that Kaho seemed “kind and nice”.

For their next date, Kaho expressed a desire to see fireworks together. Choi Daniel flagged down a taxi for her, prompting Park Na-rae to ask, “Aren’t you taking her home?” Choi Daniel explained “I didn’t want to put pressure on her”, showing his consideration for Kaho.

https://kbizoom.com/choi-daniel-panics-over-age-difference-while-dating-japanese-actress/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Love 1

Our man is too busy this month!

Daniel will appear on stage as an award presenter at the The Seoul International Drama Awards 2024 on September 25th.

Can't wait to see him tomorrow. ❤️❤️❤️

ori.png

• Love 1

Photos of Daniel at the The Seoul International Drama Awards 2024 today!

He looks so dashing in black. 🖤🖤🖤

DXJXYGDRLWJBVNDPIAWMRVMMFE.jpg?auth=1c75

WQECUZT36WR3TQQGL37WYMMP6Y.jpg?auth=a84d

Spoiler

Here is an AI generated image of him posted on his official website by his fans and it looks great!

ori.jpg

https://choidaniel.bstage.in/community/board/65f060b26ecd7d7583c81384/post/66f3e507a5bcec567dbcba2d

• Love 1

New drama alert?? :scream:

Dan has took to his official website that he is currently going to read a drama. (I guess he meant that he is up to read the script of a new drama!)

'I'm a little nervous because it's been so long since I filmed a drama. I'll have fun and do well!', He goes on.

And he jokes that the following photo of him is not from the filming of the drama! Ha ha ha.. :joy:

Can't wait for more updates!

ori.jpeg

https://choidaniel.bstage.in/story/feed/66fa18f11d69c41061fe7345

• Love 1