Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

8 hours ago, L Leung said:

Daniel was absent from yesterday's Mask Girl press conference. Anyway, D-1, yeah!

Yeah! I also noticed that and felt so upset when I noticed that he's not in the picture. So are they planning on several press conferences for Mask Girl? Do you know the schedule? I have no idea. Just wanna see him desperately... :(

• Like 1

Quite a lot of Daniel scenes in Mask Girl episode 1 (simplified Chinese subtitles). Why are all his recent dramas' characters - guy with complicated relationship(s) with his female coworkers lol

No wonder his outfits and style looks a bit dated, first episode was set in 2009. 

He seems to be the central character in this first episode.

Y'all will find the familiar face of Kim Gahee (Soo-ri from Fly High Butterfly) as Kim Mo-mi's office friend.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Quite a lot of Daniel scenes in Mask Girl episode 1 (simplified Chinese subtitles). Why are all his recent dramas' characters - guy with complicated relationship(s) with his female coworkers lol

Wow, thank you so much for the link! I am seriously grateful to you. Just watched all his parts and OH MY GOD... This guy is swooning hot in the drama! I mean the light beard, eye-glasses and the messy hair is my weakness! :scream: Hopefully people would love and adore his character in the drama! I am so sad that he didn't make it in to the press conference. His character seems to be more active than other supporting cast. Can't wait for more! This just made my whole day!!! :heart:

F3zflJ2agAAo66r?format=jpg&name=large

F3zflKRbkAAr65_?format=jpg&name=large

• Love 2

27 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Wow, thank you so much for the link! I am seriously grateful to you. Just watched all his parts and OH MY GOD... This guy is swooning hot in the drama! I mean the light beard, eye-glasses and the messy hair is my weakness! :scream: Hopefully people would love and adore his character in the drama! I am so sad that he didn't make it in to the press conference. His character seems to be more active than other supporting cast. Can't wait for more! This just made my whole day!!! :heart:

F3zflJ2agAAo66r?format=jpg&name=large

F3zflKRbkAAr65_?format=jpg&name=large

Haha you left out the boxers part haha!

The part where the protagonist describes him like a fan girl LOL very apt though

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

23 minutes ago, L Leung said:

The part where the protagonist describes him like a fan girl LOL very apt though

Yeah, I didn't even expect that he's having much attention in the drama! He is a handsome married man. The way he talks with his wife gives me butterflies. :heart: Do you know when the episode 2 is releasing?? I can't find any info! Feel free to post every update you get about our man! We are so grateful to you! :lol:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, L Leung said:

The episodes are out, users are diligently posting them online once subtitles are ready.

Heard characters are episodic, so it looks like second episode's focus has shifted to Mask Girl's male fan now.

Yeah! I guess it's the case. Daniel is not the center of attention in the 2nd episode. I am really stunned by his looks and acting in the drama! Seriously, when and how did he film all these scenes last year?? This is just amazing!!! Time to enjoy him on-screen again...  :heart:

• Like 2

• gm4queen changed the title to Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Current Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Premiering on Netflix
13 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Yeah! I guess it's the case. Daniel is not the center of attention in the 2nd episode. I am really stunned by his looks and acting in the drama! Seriously, when and how did he film all these scenes last year?? This is just amazing!!! Time to enjoy him on-screen again...  :heart:

OMG is episode two Daniel or a stunt double? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, L Leung said:

OMG is episode two Daniel or a stunt double? 

Yeah, I know what you mean! Many people assume it's him but not sure. I am also in a denial. The drama is seriously on the dark side of the moon so people say they didn't expect these in a K-drama! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Yeah, I know what you mean! Many people assume it's him but not sure. I am also in a denial. The drama is seriously on the dark side of the moon so people say they didn't expect these in a K-drama! :sweatingbullets:

Yeah, we all know he's so squeamish on intimate scenes, so this was quite shocking to me haha! So stunt double makes more sense. But things can change haha. Asked a Tumblr fan too, wonder if this will ever be explained in an interview. :joy:

Spoiler

Agree on the dark themes on voyeurism, beauty, sex, also,body count rose sharply in episode 2.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Yeah, we all know he's so squeamish on intimate scenes, so this was quite shocking to me haha! So stunt double makes more sense. But things can change haha. Asked a Tumblr fan too, wonder if this will ever be explained in an interview.

Ha ha ha.. I know how you feel! It was totally unexpected! :D But yes, we can hope that he would talk about it in an interview and gives us some explanations. But we can't deny the fact that our man has made some serious impressions with his wild looks and acting skills among the audience. He only appeared in 1-2 episodes but it's all enough for him to make a place in people's memory! Mask Girl has become the talk of the town. I am super happy with the results.

• Like 1