Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

On 2/2/2016 at 4:06 AM, Teleri Nyfain said:

I own a  Hyundai - it was between that and a Saturn (I've had Saturns before).  The Hyundai won out because Saturns are being made anymore.  I've owned Toyotas before as well.  German cars are the best engineered, but ANY small cars are crushable.
Korean cosmetics are absolutely wonderful, and I watch KDramas because they are my favorites for many reasons (like, written by women for women, lots of actresses of all ages, pass the Bechdal test most of the time, have good stories that DON'T just depress me)....  And KPop - well, it's fresh, energetic, reminds me of MoTown, has gorgeous young men doing wonderful choreography - and Big Bang, JYJ, KHJ...
The Japanese men are the MOST misongynistic of any in the first world countries, BTW.  & China still has lots of human rights problems.  EVERY country has problems.  I happen to enjoy the Hallyu culture and Korean entertainment, and this scandal is not stopping that for me.
Let's see what the courts actually DO, shall we?   I think it's really premature to start assuming the legal system in SK is against KHJ & totally corrupt simply because it is slow.  Every other case I've seen (NOT the ones in dramas, but things like Park Si Hoo's scandal where HE was being set up, or Clara's case) the court kept quiet about proceedings and we didn't find out what happened until the case was over.  They managed to deliver fair verdicts however.  So have some faith.

Hi Teleri, hahaha - we're opposite.....I owned a Hyundai before but now I use Toyota. Ye, we've heard the phrase “German engineering” more than a few times in our lives and there’s a popular misconception that it equals good reliability. German cars are well engineered, sometimes to be amazing performance machines and sometimes to be incredibly high-tech (and often both) but, German cars don’t have the best track record for reliability, just my opinion. But, German vehicles rank quite well. :D

About KHJ's case, you said so - have some faith. :P

• Like 1

Story of Chinese fans who visited jaksal ilsan-2016.01.20 

Some Chinese fans visited jaksal ilsan. The Aunt of Kim Hyun Joong told them that your mom is well and that's okay. They also said that hyun joong came home for the holidays on 1 January (for a few days). It's not likely to have permission to go home in the short term, but he told them that hyun joong is good.
Jaksal Ilsan will continue to open its doors as usual and the business will continue in motion.
Yesterday afternoon (17.1.2016) some fans were to jaksal ilsan and spoke with the guys from Kim Hyun Joong. They told you that yes are they going to continue with the business and that restaurant is going to keep open.
Previous days, it had been informed that the mother of Kim Hyun Joong, who had been in charge of that restaurant until a few weeks ago, had confirmed that she couldn't take care of business due to the problems of his health, his state of health. Little delicate, since I had to take care of himself. For What, not being able to devote himself to the business as until now, had decided to close it. The Aunt of Kim Hyun Joong has been who has been taking care of business and a few weeks (months) until now, it is precisely because of the condition of the health of the mother of Kim Hyun Joong.
For this reason, it was announced that jaksal ilsan intended to close its doors, because they could not take care of business as before, and the mother of Kim Hyun Joong was worried that the fans were specifically there and find it closed (that is why The notice of their closure).
But, due to the many requests of the fans and the support of the same, have decided to keep the shop open, in charge of the aunt and uncle of Kim Hyun Joong.
It's a good news. We hope that the business is still working well and so the fans can continue visiting the restaurant and also leaving there its gifts, letters and other samples of love and support for Kim Hyun Joong. Above all, that the restaurant continues to be a meeting point for the fans from all over the world to hang out and meet (meet other fans).
Most importantly, for Kim Hyun Joong and his family... We wish you a lot of strength and health, especially to the mom of Kim Hyun Joong, which can improve your health very soon and will stand firm and strong, and can live their lives peacefully and happy, as soon as possible. Never give up and go on with the convictions of honor and good sense.
Fighting!!
Source: Henecia-triples _ bīng líng @ weibo
Credits: @ princessmich123 + @ Shawnkey0606+ Theonlyonekhj Angeljoong86 Sg+ @
Spanish Translation: Maya-Chan @ ss501.foroactivo.com (@ Ss501 _ SP)
- Henecia-Latin
Translated from Spanish

12651030_1004424646317355_33667471559319

• Like 4

Information

http://cafe.daum.net/khj-miclub/O7qi/94

Gifts of support for the parents of Kim Hyun Joong, the lawyer lee jae man and his team
Food-gift of support for the parents of hyun joong, the lawyer lee jae man and his team (in total, 20 people), Sent to the office of attorney Lee on 3 February.
Gifts of lunar new year to the parents of hyun joong and the lawyer lee jae man.
Credits: @Khjpowerfuls- mi- club
English Translation: @Sunsun_sky
Translation Español:maya-chan @ 
ss501.foroactivo.com (Triple S HISPANO
- Henecia-Latin

Lunar New Year gifts to HJ's parents n Atty Lee
[thanks much] 
Cr: @sunsun_sky

12647163_231479150527699_282529043480230

12642652_1004427536317066_72755979395166

12650851_1004427566317063_67502634214757

• Like 6

23 hours ago, vivian6686 said:

Since we can do nothing about the lawsuit except waiting patiently or being frustrate.  I choose to let it be and enjoy myself with SS501 M ''Pick and HJ's reality show and variety shows. All his previous works are so entertaining to watch. In M' PICK and X- Man HJ was a very shy young man with full of commitment and determination. He did what he had to do even though he was very shy. I have seen a lot of that situation in his reality shows and variety shows. WGM always give me a good laugh at his straightforward and his naive-ness  His nature is his real charm. I love his sincerity and his brunt honesty that sometime bring trouble to him.

Watching his works and listen to his song are such a healing to the soul. It can really take my mind away from the frustration of injustice . It also reminds me how a talent young man he is. It is the first time i feel his talent was underestimated by people because of his look. Hyun Joong was born to be a star not only an artist. I could not find yet any stars that have the same charm as him. However what I love the most about him is his character and his personality. His sense of humor is terrific it always give me a choke. His weakness is also his charm and his strength. He is also one of good guys who will be easy to be taken advantage.

In his last concert he told the fans to remember only the good time we have together and keep that in our hearts till we meet again. I think he means every words he said. I come to understand how important to remember that because it can really make me smile now.

Love this pic. of him . Wait patiently and relax .

Hyun Joong Fighting

Credit as tagged

Hi vivian ye, right you are - we just have to wait since the damage lawsuit has been postponed from February 3 to March 18. The 5th case was previously postponed last time as well from December to February, based on decisions by the court and it's the same this time around. This is fine - that the case will continue for the sake of his image. :P

• Like 4

On February 5, 2016 at 2:51 PM, willenette said:

Hi vivian ye, right you are - we just have to wait since the damage lawsuit has been postponed from February 3 to March 18. The 5th case was previously postponed last time as well from December to February, based on decisions by the court and it's the same this time around. This is fine - that the case will continue for the sake of his image. :P

It 's truly a  real painful fact that i can't deny but be possitive is the choice that much wiser .

I hope HJ and his family do the same because It's  hard to imagine how HJ and his family would feel with the  postponement.

I do hope the love , the support , the encouragement and the understanding from all the fans  ,

will nurture  his soul , his spirit  and  will comfortably replace  all the pain might be in his heart.

I believe if he can feel and can touch the true love fans have for hom he will be just fone no matter what.

Jjustice might be delayed but the truth has already been revealed.  The truth can't be averted and ignored.

We just have to wait how the court will find justice to HJ for all thre damages done to him.

• Like 1

[OBS160205 ENGL main point trans of Atty Lee]
http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=427&aid=0000022430 …
http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=427&aid=0000022431 …

translation by Sunny_Sky

12661765_1005115959581557_57641159205504

Retweeted SP (@illublue):

HJ lawyer: if it's established that Choi is guilty of blackmail etc, she won't be able to raise the child anyway

https://t.co/QCY4TKJ1Iw

12644794_1005115332914953_52264738240983

• Like 5

Guest shariman66

I believe our KHJ knows there are still a lot of fans out there waiting & supporting him.

I mean, he should ~ just look at the amount of letters & countless emails being sent to him every month.

I'm even wondering if he could finish reading them before the next mail delivery ^_^

Hope none of the other soldiers feel resentful or jealous though.

Anyway, I'd like to wish Gong Xi Fa Cai to everyone who celebrates it.

Tomorrow is the day ~ may you have a prosperous year & a joyous time with your loved ones tonight & in the coming days.  

:D  May you as well!  

Have you noticed that none of the usual sites have said anything about this extension of the court date, nor of Lawyer Lee's press conference?  Wonder what's up with that?  Maybe the press were told off - who knows.

KHJ is not forgotten by a long shot - his fans are active, numerous and loyal!

• Like 2

14 Male Idols Who Look The Best Without A Shirt On

These male idols are known for dazzling fangirls whenever they take off their shirts, especially while performing on stage! Why leave all the fun to the girl groups, when the guys also have amazing bodies?

It’s shirtless Korean men! This one’s for all the female fans out there, if you haven’t ogled at anything yet today, now’s your chance!

(skipped unrelated.....)

• Kim Hyun Joong

item_62251_1280px_a5832f12f88843e39ff150

source : koreaboo
  • Like 3

On 2/7/2016 at 1:05 PM, theone4me said:

Thank you for the article above.  I am always happy to read that they will go for custody of the baby.:) 

Hi theone4me, yes & his lawyer has also declared that Kim Hyun Joong didn't use violence on her that's why she suffered a miscarriage and that he demanded that she have an abortion have no such proof. There is no truth behind the violence or her pregnancy. They stepped forward that she wasn't pregnant and she fooled him into thinking that she was.  His lawyers plan on focusing all their resources on uncovering the truth.  They raised the suspicion of why she had not given birth the first several times that she was pregnant. She keeps bringing up the abortions and the miscarriage she suffered from violence, but the only time she got an abortion was last July according to the lawyer. Afterwards, he stayed with her because she asked him to; that's when she became pregnant. ;)

• Like 4

6 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi theone4me, yes & his lawyer has also declared that Kim Hyun Joong didn't use violence on her that's why she suffered a miscarriage and that he demanded that she have an abortion have no such proof. There is no truth behind the violence or her pregnancy. They stepped forward that she wasn't pregnant and she fooled him into thinking that she was.  His lawyers plan on focusing all their resources on uncovering the truth.  They raised the suspicion of why she had not given birth the first several times that she was pregnant. She keeps bringing up the abortions and the miscarriage she suffered from violence, but the only time she got an abortion was last July according to the lawyer. Afterwards, he stayed with her because she asked him to; that's when she became pregnant. ;)

It's hard to believe whatever came from choi hye mi as she was proved constantly lied . i do not believe she got an abortion in July and especially if she did it's probably not pregant for HJ's child . I believe if she got pregnant with HJ's child in July 2014 she will never ever get an abortion because the child is her ATM. Therefore to get pregnant has been her main desire and motive to try her best to sleep with him. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, vivian6686 said:

It's hard to believe whatever came from choi hye mi as she was proved constantly lied . i do not believe she got an abortion in July and especially if she did it's probably not pregant for HJ's child . I believe if she got pregnant with HJ's child in July 2014 she will never ever get an abortion because the child is her ATM. Therefore to get pregnant has been her main desire and motive to try her best to sleep with him. 

Vivian,

I agree with your statement.  If she had gotten pregnant by KHJ before, she would not have gotten an abortion.   This is why I believe she was never pregnant by him in the first place. 

• Like 4

I remember reading something indicating that KHJ thought she'd fallen down the stairs when he pushed her out of his apartment (that fight in May 2014) - but that CCTV showed that wasn't true.  I swear I read that.  This would certainly show how KHJ could think he caused a miscarriage while never having done anything more violent to her than grabbing her arms as she attacked him (note the bite & bruise marks, & that finger injury, that he has in the concert pics from the next night) and forcing her out the door!  
I totally agree that she would NEVER have actually gotten rid of KHJ's baby.  So all that palaver about the multiple pregnancies is just nonsense.  I DO think she got a positive reading on a home pregnancy tester in Apr/May 2014 - I think that may have set this entire saga into motion.  She'd been working on getting under KHJ's skin for 2 years, had managed to get in his bed at least, and then she thought she hit the jackpot & was pregnant - which caused him to at least acknowledge her as his GF (remember that April 2014 interview?)  but then when she went to get tested in the middle of May 2014, nope - not pregnant.  Wow what a bummer for her & her plans.  If she told him that would be the end.  So voila!  a plan!  
That's my pet theory anyway LOL

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Teleri Nyfain said:

I remember reading something indicating that KHJ thought she'd fallen down the stairs when he pushed her out of his apartment (that fight in May 2014) - but that CCTV showed that wasn't true.  I swear I read that.  This would certainly show how KHJ could think he caused a miscarriage while never having done anything more violent to her than grabbing her arms as she attacked him (note the bite & bruise marks, & that finger injury, that he has in the concert pics from the next night) and forcing her out the door!  
I totally agree that she would NEVER have actually gotten rid of KHJ's baby.  So all that palaver about the multiple pregnancies is just nonsense.  I DO think she got a positive reading on a home pregnancy tester in Apr/May 2014 - I think that may have set this entire saga into motion.  She'd been working on getting under KHJ's skin for 2 years, had managed to get in his bed at least, and then she thought she hit the jackpot & was pregnant - which caused him to at least acknowledge her as his GF (remember that April 2014 interview?)  but then when she went to get tested in the middle of May 2014, nope - not pregnant.  Wow what a bummer for her & her plans.  If she told him that would be the end.  So voila!  a plan!  
That's my pet theory anyway LOL

I read the same thing as well, but it did not say she fell down stairs it said she fell back hard cause she was holding on to the door. I do not think she got a positive reading or anything.. I do believe she might have just messed her cycle cause at that age the body is going though changes and she could of taken that as her being pregnant cause its something she wished for badly enough.. I think she told him that she was because she already could feel him not wanting her and its known in the first few mouths you need to take good care of your body.. So he could believe her if she says she suffered a miscarriage based on that so I could understand his thinking there.. I do not think she was pregnant at all, cause there is no way she would of went to have an abortion, ( even if he bagged her) the out come now shows that this actions she would of never taken if only later to end up having a baby anyway and to allow her self to get pregnant so many times.. (As she states). I think her plan took action when she found out her sister was going to have a baby... But during that trip KHJ should of really protected himself, and this leaves me to believe she told him she was still pregnant, and the only reason he might of still slept with her unprotected.  I also remember that interview, he also mention about toxic relationships, he already know that she was not healthy person for him to be with they both were not good for each other , also my reason to believe that she never had an abortion , she may have just went to get the pills to help with starting of her plan.. 

I don't remember about the CCTV showed? this showed her right?/

• Like 4

I think she got a positive reading - false positives are common.  Why else keep the stupid tester?   And yes, the CCTV showed she DID NOT fall - she LIED to KHJ that she did :D    I do believe you are RIGHT about him thinking she was pregnant in December!  That WOULD explain the lack of protection on his part, wouldn't it?

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Teleri Nyfain said:

I think she got a positive reading - false positives are common.  Why else keep the stupid tester?   And yes, the CCTV showed she DID NOT fall - she LIED to KHJ that she did :D    I do believe you are RIGHT about him thinking she was pregnant in December!  That WOULD explain the lack of protection on his part, wouldn't it?

:D Yes false positives are common... This weirdo saved a tester from June :blink:, ( I think this part is just hard for me to believe, but that would prove more to the case that she planned all this out from the start leaving no room for doubt that she did not have an abortion in june either..) If you going to hold on to a test from that time). LOL LOL 

I feel the case with the baby still leaves a bad taste, though I can't shake that feeling of something so B.O behind it..  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Teleri Nyfain said:

HJ thinking that choi hye mi  was pregnant in Dec for me it really showed that how much she successfully manipulated him to the point that he truly believed this woman  was easy  to get pregnant even the protection could not help . The same as he believed all her lies about previouse pregnancies and miscarriages. Choi hye mi is really something that I can not describe in a word.

I',m so glad that at the least he knew now she is a big liar . Needless to say a blackmailer and gold digger.

I truly believe choi hye mi drunk him or drugged him to be able to claim that she got  pregnant in Dec. However  I still not totally believe about her pregnancy  and the baby.

• Like 2

Wasn't it from April 2014?  The whole THING stinks so bad....  And yeah, I think that he was drunk when they got together in Dec - from something on those text messages...

I am pretty sure that the texts are from him - just out of context, missing texts (like, who knows what he was answering or WHO he was actually talking to or about), and possibly out of order.  Dates are missing.  HER texts are missing, edited, altered or totally made up...

I say this because I think that as long as the texts she submits are things he texted that she won't be liable for lying - that once full transcripts are made of the conversations the judges will be able to determine the real meanings, contexts, etc of these texts.

• Like 2