Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

[2015.09.18] KBS2 [연예수첩] 김현중 측 법률대리인, A 씨 출산에 입장 밝혀

KHJ: done DNA test & ask baby's test to be done. 
A: will sue & test to be done per court order 
150918 KBS2 [연예수첩] 김현중측, A씨 출산에 입장밝혀 
SuperfandeKhj
cr translation: @sunsun_sky

\

Edited by newyorkcitygirl
  • Like 4

Please sign this petition, Kim Hyun Joong is well known all over the world, People go to South Korea just to see him in person, we learn the Hangul, their language, their food and culture just to show their love for Kim Hyun joong  and yet in his own country, he never feltany protection from SK Media, they publish  more on lies and destroy his reputation thru the lies  that  the other side supply thru “Dispatch” and they believe it as if this is the truth, to think he brings good tourism to his own country and all over the world learned about South Korea, even the false accusations. lies and blackmail, are being published and being sensationalized while the  real truth, they don't care to know at all, they prefer to deal on false and lies, I am sooo… disappointed, hope you all sign in in this petition and show that KHJ is innocent and being manipulated by SK Media and Ms.A and her Lawyer Seon

Petitioning DISPATCH, THE FACT, CHOSUN IIBO,THE KOREA HERALD,THE KOREA TIMES,ALLKPOP,KDRAMASTAR ,E.T.C and 1 other

SOUTH KOREAN MEDIAS SHOULD STOP PUBLISHING CHOI'S BLACKMAILING LIES ABOUT KIM HYUN JOONG

bquhgOBZottbcAV-800x450-noPad.jpg?144255

This “journalistic truth” is a process that begins with the professional discipline of assembling and verifying facts. Then journalists try to convey a fair and reliable account of their meaning, subject to further investigation.

Why is it that South Korean media chose to published lies and manipulative stories from MS.Choi, and not a single word from Kim Hyun Joong? Why is it that you people are so quick to judge him even without any merit from his ex-girlfriend? Don't you media outlet think that your biased behaviors is widely known world wide? How much were you people paid in helping her to destroy a hard working young man's life and career?

You people have caused Kim's family enough sadness with all the lies that you help CHOI to publish, it's time to stop now because i'm sure that some of you are parents or has family too. Would you allow a woman to destroy your son, brother or your family's life just because a relationship didn't work out? That's food for your thought, if at all you people have conscience.

You medias are not practicing the truth journalism rather you are practicing the blackmailing and manipulative lies journalism.

All we want is that you people should stop now, stop the Aiding and abetting a blackmailer. Please stop publishing her lies. Kim Hyun Joong gave a press conference on September 17th 2015, you media refused to published it, Why? Since the beginning of this issues you people have been nothing but Aiding and abetting Choi,Kim Hyun Joong is one of your sons that makes your country proud both home and internationally, but the ways in which you people are treating him even makes a foreigner wonder about your cultural values. if you can do this to your own son, then you will do more than that to a non Korean.

Stop helping all this blackmailing women to destroy your own country's reputation and your sons. 

ALL WE WANT IS FOR YOU TO STOP PUBLISHING ALL THIS FABRICATED LIES FROM CHOI. HAVE YOU EVER ASKED YOURSELVES WHAT IS IT THAT SHE'S HIDING? STOP DESTROYING THE LIFE OF YOUR OWN PEOPLE WITH YOUR BIASED NEWS.

LETTER TO
DISPATCH, THE FACT, CHOSUN IIBO,THE KOREA HERALD,THE KOREA TIMES,ALLKPOP,KDRAMASTAR ,E.T.C
Korea Communications Commission
SOUTH KOREAN MEDIAS SHOULD STOP PUBLISHING CHOI'S BLACKMAILING LIES ABOUT KIM HYUN JOONG
Edited by newyorkcitygirl
  • Like 8

Kim Hyun Joong Claims Ex-Girlfriend Is Lying to Him, Explains His Side

http://linkis.com/www.soompi.com/2015/9tFRO

At noon September 17, Kim Hyun Joong’s lawyer Lee Jae Man held a press conference at his firm CheongPa, where he revealed a letter sent from the singer, who is currently in the middle of his mandatory military service.

In the letter, the singer carefully apologizes, and explains that the recent rumor of him refusing the paternity test is not true.

He says, “I wanted to apologize for [not being able to relay good news] of late, with all the stories going around online. I, myself, am exhausted and tired, so I can’t even imagine how it must be for you. In order to avoid misunderstandings, I thought it’d be best if I personally said something.”

Kim Hyun Joong mentions his current service, expressing regret that he wasn’t able to properly say goodbye to everyone, and that while he enlisted “like a sinner,” he recently became a private. “I spent the last year under the sharp gaze of the public, but with the wisdom and encouragement of my instructors, I’m becoming more mature and as healthy as I was in the past. I want to say thank you, and I’m sorry.”

The singer says that he wanted to open up once everything had quieted down, but because of potential misunderstandings, he decided to write the letter, and states that, in contrast to the rumors, he is not avoiding the paternity test.

“I just knew that the due date for the baby was September 12; I had no idea the baby had been born at the beginning of September. I saw through the news that the baby had been born, and I saw reports stating that I was avoiding the paternity test,” says Kim Hyun Joong, insisting that he had already prepared all necessary documents for the test prior to his enlistment, and that he was simply waiting for his ex-girlfriend’s side to contact his parents or his lawyer to proceed.

“It’s not because I doubted the existence of the baby,” Kim Hyun Joong continues. “The reason I’m insisting on the test is that only once the paternity test has been done can I take legal responsibility for the child in whatever form. I want to raise the child, but I know that things can’t always happen the way you want, and it’s frustrating for me to only be able to say that I’ll carry out my legal duties.”

He says, “While it seems hypocritical coming from someone who failed to abide by the law himself, I’ll continue for the sake of [my] child.”

Kim Hyun Joong goes on to express how he feels, only being able to imagine who his child takes after and not being able to be with the baby.

“Currently, I’ve only been told the gender of the child, and nothing else. They’re lying to me so that I’m unable to approach the child. While I’m still lacking, I will do everything I can for the baby. They’re telling me that they don’t know the baby’s blood type yet [and can’t tell me], but from my point of view, it just doesn’t make sense. Not even telling the father of the child something like the baby’s blood type, and continuing with lawsuits, it’s true that I can’t help but to think the motive is just money.”

He closes, saying that for the sake of the baby, he hopes that no information [about the child] is leaked anywhere. “I hope you understand. I’ll see you again as a more mature and healthy person.”

Source (1)

newyorkcitygirl, thanks for sharing this here. I read that when asked why Choi turned down KHJ's suggestion to let the child have a paternity test, her lawyer said it seemed unfair as the he and his lawyer unilaterally designated a clinic for the child without mutual consent between the two. Choi wants to meet him in person and choose a test agency through mutual agreement. - If they cannot reach an agreement, Choi said she is prepared to file a paternity suit and proceed with the test at a reputable agency upon the court's order. - :wub:

• Like 6

Thank you for all updates we just have to be patient , patient and patient. Glad to see HJ looks healthy . His smiling eyes will follow later. I really respect him and admire him for what he did and said in the letter. He has showed respect to the new born  child whether the child is his or not.He simply did not want to hurt any child especially if the child turn out to be his. At the least the child will know that he is willing to take care of him/her if he/she is his.

I think we should not worry too much if the child turn out to be his. We just accept the fact and support Hyun Joong to do his best. This is life. It often does not work the way we want it . He himself said that. I think he looks much stronger and calm. It  looks like he has found some inner peaces in his heart, I believe he well acknowledges that choi is very bad for his life and his family. He also knew she is not the one who can bring the best out of him. I believe he is a person who wants to do the best for his life and I think that's what he will do. I will not worry ahead about the child if it 's his.  i think we should really  focus on supporting him and  Att Lee for the next hearing on Sept 23 . This is the important lawsuit to prove choi 's lies. I really hope the court will find justice for him.

NYCG @ Willenette @ I saw a message from a tweeter that posted at  hyunniespexers site saying that Att Lee has arranged a DNA test for a baby now at the place where choi is/was resting after giving birth. ????? i do not know whether the news from the tweeter  is true. I'm sorry if I create unnecessary excitement if it was groundless.

I will sign the petition. This is what I wanted to see since last year.. thank you.

• Like 7

Thank you for all updates we just have to be patient , patient and patient. Glad to see HJ looks healthy . His smiling eyes will follow later. I really respect him and admire him for what he did and said in the letter. He has showed respect to the new born  child whether the child is his or not.He simply did not want to hurt any child especially if the child turn out to be his. At the least the child will know that he is willing to take care of him/her if he/she is his.

I think we should not worry too much if the child turn out to be his. We just accept the fact and support Hyun Joong to do his best. This is life. It often does not work the way we want it . He himself said that. I think he looks much stronger and calm. It  looks like he has found some inner peaces in his heart, I believe he well acknowledges that choi is very bad for his life and his family. He also knew she is not the one who can bring the best out of him. I believe he is a person who wants to do the best for his life and I think that's what he will do. I will not worry ahead about the child if it 's his.  i think we should really  focus on supporting him and  Att Lee for the next hearing on Sept 23 . This is the important lawsuit to prove choi 's lies. I really hope the court will find justice for him.

Vivian,

Thank you so much for putting this comment on the board writing the words that you wrote.  When I initially read the letter, I thought KHJ was claiming the child as his own child even without finishing the DNA test.  However, after thinking about it, what KHJ letter does is let the baby know (even if she/he doesn't understand it now), that she/he is wanted by her/his father.  KHJ is letting that child know that it is wanted regardless of what has been stated in the media or what her/his mother has stated.  When this child grows up and learns about the fighting between KHJ and Choi,  this child will read her/his father's letter and know that it was wanted from the very beginning of her/his life.   Your words kind of made me realize this.  Thank You.

• Like 6

Guest shariman66

@willenette

'Choi wants to meet him in person and choose a test agency through mutual agreement.' 

This psy-choi is one shameless & conscienceless creature ~ she must really think highly of herself or that her attraction to him is that magnetic that he would still want to have anything to do with her. Dream-on, nutty Choi ^_^

'her lawyer said it seemed unfair as the he and his lawyer unilaterally designated a clinic for the child without mutual consent between the two. If they cannot reach an agreement, Choi said she is prepared to file a paternity suit and proceed with the test at a reputable agency upon the court's order.'

Lol! I guess they believed what they have done to our boy this past year was fair & with his mutual consent ~

So what she's basically implying is that our boy didn't do his test at a reputable one? Hilarious this creature ~

Even with this kind of skewered logic there are still people supporting her not to mention the media?

It certainly doesn't give a very encouraging nor praiseworthy impression of the SK people.

KHJ: test done, asks baby's test to be done & will responsible if his. 
A: will sue & follow court procedure
'군에서 온 편지' 김현중 심경고백 내용은? 
K STAR 한류스타 리포트 & 생방송 스타뉴스
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHyEnrlD6jw&feature=youtu.be

KHJ done DNA test & paid for baby's test too. 
Baby must not be used for lawsuit 
150917 TV Daily영상 '친자 논란' 김현중, 아이는 소송에이용하지않았으면 
SuperfandeKhj
http://youtu.be/FBd9re8s-ho 

[News Update-3] [9.19.2015]
1) Atty.Lee: In HJ's personal letter to me, he asked me to emphasize 'regardless of baby, there will be no reunion & also not even meeting with her.
2) Human Pass takes #1 place in genetic test market & performs many tests from Nat'l Forensic Service & Defense Ministry 
휴먼패스, 친자확인 유전자 검사 시장 독보적 위치http://media.daum.net/v/20150108113012509?f=m … 
3) Human pass has unrivaled position in the field of paternity DNA testing.They are the best!
cr translation: @Princessmich123 
4) Kim Hyun Joong genetic test results public. "Why do you need a suit?" . "Kim Hyun Joong inspection agency, is most prestigious institute. I do not necessarily have to be there"
http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/newsview… ... 

cr: @jamkkuleogihj 

AWESOME!!! ..:D:D:D
Food Supported by Chinese fans on 9/17 (Press Con) 
cr: @中国宇宙神战队 via @khjbelinda 
http://photo.weibo.com/…/p…/4d85115cgw1ew6z6n2ty4j20b40fagm6 … 

11998986_466344453548242_416882059251337

12032226_466344490214905_327171499050253

12039451_466344346881586_732802659306184

12032234_466344363548251_529983473708891

11220835_466344433548244_842288690211680

12009812_466344383548249_470276952438452

11145210_466344423548245_141124792605765

11028005_466344400214914_255599543813877

11999090_466344416881579_479639791292722

12039273_466344460214908_698589329465512

12002159_466344496881571_699817357725888

12036439_466344473548240_673671257399751

• Like 9

Vivian,

Thank you so much for putting this comment on the board writing the words that you wrote.  When I initially read the letter, I thought KHJ was claiming the child as his own child even without finishing the DNA test.  However, after thinking about it, what KHJ letter does is let the baby know (even if she/he doesn't understand it now), that she/he is wanted by her/his father.  KHJ is letting that child know that it is wanted regardless of what has been stated in the media or what her/his mother has stated.  When this child grows up and learns about the fighting between KHJ and Choi,  this child will read her/his father's letter and know that it was wanted from the very beginning of her/his life.   Your words kind of made me realize this.  Thank You.

The letter has showed the quality of mind and heart of  KHJ and the level of his morality , his compassion and his responsibility . As for the fans we knew this all along and that's why we respect him, believe in him and keep supporting him even in the mid of the turbulence storm of misleading news. It also shows that the quality of choi's mind and heart and especially her morality are in the different level from KHJ's . He is very honest with his feeling and very sincere to say it out loud to people he loves and cares regardless of injustice comments and misleading news.  However i hope his sincerity and his honesty will never been shaken because of the bad experience from once trusting a wrong woman who is a gold digger.

• Like 6

Guest shariman66

'So it means emotions went up to the maximum level during the time, therefore, he doesn't want to see her face and can't do as requested.'

Seriously why did the reporter need to conclude in this manner?

He/She made it sound as though our boy's making it more difficult than it is. That it's just a negligible thing which could be brushed-off if he wanted to but that he isn't willing to do so. Making it more like a grudge thing. 

I really wish someone of high authority from the army would speak up for our boy ~ brushing-off that crazy creature's side implied suspicion of the DNA testing. If anyone were to be unethical then it'd definitely be them since they & their co-conspirators have been freely practising that 'right' since last August. 

It gives me great pleasure to read about his adamant refusal on wanting to have anything to do with psy-choi again. I pray that our boy would continue to maintain that attitude & it would be granted by God All-Mighty for a very long time. 

4 more days till 23 Sept ~ hoping & praying psy-choi's suit will be thrown out & our boy's more serious ones against her & camp will be taken up & will proceed ASAP. 

Edited by shariman66

Kim Hyun Joong…[article] PRESSCON RESPONSE

by LazerKim

CPEyPcZUEAAmnJD

THIS BLOG SITE IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR KHJ FANS ONLY

By: LazerKim

BLOW BY BLOW

What you are about to read is a news item summary event of Sept 17th press conference conducted by Atty Lee and counter attack by Atty Seon pertaining to paternity dispute over Kim Hyun Joong and Choi's baby, as Hyun Joong had already complied with his DNA required specimen and result was brought in to the press conference.

As you read on with this news I shall be stating my comment in each of the topic, here it goes as follows:

CPE2VrTXAAE4Aje

Kim Hyun-joong and his ex-girlfriend: The algorithm between 'paternal test' and 'child expenses'

(news cr: Hancinema)

Singer and actor Kim Hyun Joong are in conflict about the blood of the child. The baby was born early September and paternal issues are at hand. It will happen either way but with form. Kim Hyun Joong claimed he's done DNA testing but the ex-girlfriend, known as Choi, said, "We have no reason to comply".

Kim and Choi are in legal dispute over pregnancy, miscarriage, abuse and such. They are irrelevant to the delivery of the child. Choi sued Kim for abuse and infliction of injuries in August last year and again in April this year for compensation of 1.6 billion won.

LAZERKIM COMMENT

May I quote, "We have no reason to comply"  stated by Atty Seon.  Fine, if choi will not comply then she will not get child support as simple as that! Why would Hyun Joong provide for child support if the child is not his? Whom are you threating to Mr. Lawyer? This statement from Atty Seon only created further doubts if Hyun Joong is the father of the baby!

Who among normal men in their right mind would pay for child support with doubts about the child's biological identity?? If they are confident it's Hyun Joong's child then prove it and he's most willing to acknowledge and provide for the child. What's your problem!

Choi's behavior is fishy from the start of her so-called pregnancy in 2015 and yes it would be better for her camp to file charges against Hyun Joong on paternity refusal. It's only then Choi will be forced to show proof of child's biological identity by court order. We all know the truth Hyun Joong NEVER refused to acknowledge the child provided it's proven to be his child.

CPFaltmWsAAzOB3

"Test" VS "Discussion first"   (news Hancinema)

Kim Hyun Joong's legal attorney held a press conference and stated on the 17th that Kim has completed his DNA test and all that's left was the child's. He claimed all costs would be supported with. Kim's test was taken by trips as he is currently in Service to his country.

After the press conference, Seon Jong-moon, Choi's lawyer showed his discomfort. He said, "This is just media play. We tried to proceed with the DNA check after discussion withKim Hyun Joong We can't comply with one-way notices like this".

LK COMMENT

As I quote, "This is just media play" stated by Atty Seon. Oh sure this is just media play, but who started it? Back in 2014 as Choi falsely accused Hyun Joong of alleged assault, Hyun Joong had been roasted by media by Choi's lies non-stop from 2014 until at present 2015 and it's been going on continuously!

For over one year with this ongoing scandal Sept 17th this year was the first time for Hyun Joong to say his piece without a gun pointed to his head!! What media play is he talking about?

Atty Seon said as I quote, "We tried to proceed with the DNA check after discussion with Kim Hyun Joong.  We can't comply with one-way notices like this".

Oh so there's discussion with Hyun Joong? What for is that discussion? Is it for bargaining terms? This lawyer is trying to trap him, I wonder which way is one way? Hyun Joong took his test from Human Pass which is said to be a credible institution in SK and paid for Choi and baby's DNA test that she simply has to go there and have her test.

Why are they refusing? Is it because Choi's camp cannot falsify DNA result from this institution? Come on counselor, your style is absolutely rotten, Choi is known for fabrication of anything but fake! It's either she takes this DNA from this lab or wait for her court order to drag her for DNA. Let's see what she can do, not unless she has other motive!!

CPE2zZPUEAAd5In

Fight for child rearing costs?    (news Hancinema)

They are in conflict with the way this test should be conducted, but both sides agree that the test must be done. Kim's spokesperson claims that he is ready to take responsibility for his child if it does belong to him. Considering the favorable factors for her, even Choi needs to do this test. Kim Hyun Joong has been pressuring her with this matter but they both have to do it in the end.

Lee Jae-man said, "Choi looks like she's just stalling time. The longer this takes, the more harm it has on Kim and she knows this. In the end, it's all about the money and they are just looking out for themselves".

LK COMMENT

Bingo! I fully agree with Atty Lee, as I quote, "the longer this takes the more harm it has on KHJ... in the end this is all about MONEY!"    I'll say it again...Common sense would dictate to us if Choi indeed has the baby and she is sure Hyun Joong is the father, why fear the DNA or any test that the Kims has been demanding that will prove her pregnancy and now her childbirth?

It's pretty obvious now Choi will reverse every circumstances to be where she is hiding behind the skirt of media to possibly buy time and suck more money from her milking cows! Can you just imagine right after giving birth her camp was already with the media stating she's filing another charges against Hyun Joong for refusing paternity!!?? Go ahead Choi! I see this act as shameless publicly threatening Kim Hyun Joong again!

He sincerely hope that this child would not be a pawn to this case as what Choi has been intending to. Unbelievable epic, she's a truly certified GOLD DIGGER! Can anyone here give her a life? She's now desperate!  Wake up SK, one of your citizen has been scattering garbage and this is already known worldwide!

2zxDa-28KOW-1

Distrust and enmity   (news Hancinema)

It all comes down to "Time" Kim Hyun Joong is trying to quicken the process and Choi is taking things more seriously. They have the same goal, but just different methods of approaching it. When it comes to child supporting costs, they might face a bigger conflict. It looks like Choi is preparing for another case regardless of the paternal test.

The problem is distrust and enmity. There is currently no communication between Choi and Kim. Kim said on the 17th in a handwritten letter that he didn't even know of the child's birth. Even Choi's lawyer said that Kim Hyun Joong didn't seem to want to communicate with them.

Source : starin.edaily.co.kr/n...

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

- NEWS END -

LK COMMENT

I quote from media "They have the same goal....????"     I don't think so! Hyun Joong is after the truth. Choi is after concealing the truth from the lies she has been spilling out to media and public.    "Choi is taking things more seriously"...... and more desperately!! Desperate people resort to desperate moves!

"Kim Hyun Joong is trying to quicken the process..."   If Hyun Joong was pushing to rush the DNA process, he has every right to do so. Of course he's the most affected in this scandal not to mention the mental torture Choi has brought to him to his family and KHJ fans. But remember she was already publicly claiming on Hyun Joong's paternity refusal!  Again, a baseless accusasion from Choi! What's new?

Hyun Joong had already submitted his DNA result, it's Choi's turn now to submit her baby for DNA test! Now she refuse to comply? What kind of behavior is that? Such a lowlife and a disgrace to SK!

"The problem is distrust..."  Precisely, who do you think can ever trust Choi and her lawyer after all her lies being said to you media (that you believe) to the public and to us KHJ fans ( although we are not stupid to take her words)???

2zxDa-28KKW-1

LEGAL BATTLE

Choi has barely 4 days to go to put up her diversity tactics before the 3rd court hearing on Sept 23rd. The court hearing shall tackle on Choi's lawsuit filed by her pertaining 2014 case. Just a speculation but I think this case shall be dismissed for lack of substantial evidence. I may just be speculating since what we only have seen from Choi were text messages as her evidence and fake documents which I doubt if the court accepted!

Atty Lee stated police investigation shall start by the end of this month if I'm not mistaken. I think Choi fears this stage of their legal battle that's why she's putting all the fuss on DNA issue to divert the public mind. Let's just stay alert!!

Well, I'm glad KHJ fans has been following this case diligently, as I have written in my articles last year, let's not forget every details of this case. Because I know Hyun Joong will fight back at the right time and this is the right time to do so.

I think Choi and her camp are now caught in the corner because this time Hyun Joong is definitely firm about fighting against her fearlessly till the end to see her behind bars!. She really made a big mistake to over do with her acts of lying and I don't think she'll ever get away with what she had done and will be doing more in the near future!

2zxDa-28KUg-1

AFTERMATH DILEMNA

Even this case wraps up we still have a long way to go to be with Hyun Joong on this road we're taking with him. I read from tweeter a fan joking that this case might be running until Hyun Joong gets out from the camp!! LOL Funny it may be but I think she's right!!! What do we do but laugh out whatever Choi presents to us in her every episode!

So do stick around, let's remain alert on the coming days. Atty Lee mentioned there's gonna be at least 2-3 months to get over with crime investigation on Hyun Joong's counter charge against Choi, after this 3rd court hearing. Actually there are more to this, because KHJ camp is definitely going after the big guy, those involve with Choi's conspiracy and those media who roasted him last year till the present. Plus those bashing on Hyun Joong on line SK sites.

Anyway, please forgive for not posting Hyun Joong's letter in this blog, but I shall be discussing the letter next time when we're all have cooled down. There are lots that I can say pertaining his thoughts not only at present but on his future. And so may I leave you for just a few days and will be back after the 3rd court hearing.

Here's a joke before I go, to cool down the heat!!

Choi:  "Hey Hyun Joong give me money and let us drop all legal charges between us. I'll remain silent about this child, we part ways and move on separate lives!"

KHJ: "After what you have done? Over my dead body, see you in court Choi!!"  LOL!!!

LazerKim here writing

READ MORE UPDATES BELOW

Photo credits as tagged, Ms D thanks!     News article shared by Noya thanks!

bwiwu1hcuae3rku (1)

TRANSLATED NEWS UPDATES  

(Trans cr: Sunny @sunsun_sky, Thanks! Your effort is very much appreciated!)

Phone patch interview with Atty Lee Sept 17th.

LOL Choi again is choosing her own venue to take DNA! Same thing as she did with Mr. and Mrs Kim! Now this is too much! If she doesn't want to take DNA, then let go. No DNA no child support!  as simple as that!  I hope this time Atty Lee would not allow manipulations from her again!  Let the police drag her!! LOL

Choi is worried that DNA will be manipulated! LOL She's so scared by her own ghost!!

CPP1u1AWgAA6Jdj

CPP1u1HWcAEpFtq

2zxDa-1kauV-1

• Like 9

NETIZEN BUZZ: COMMENTS FROM BLOGGERS: 

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.ae/2015/09/as-lawyers-claim-kim-hyun-joongs.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed&m=1

12043201_941810399245447_238172182307727

September 19, 2015
A's lawyers claim Kim Hyun Joong's request for a DNA test is a violation of her human rights
Article: A's reps, "Kim Hyun Joong's reps rejected our offer to take the DNA test together"
Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+332, -41] A violation of the human rights of the woman and her child? Legally, he needs to prove that the child is his for him to take any sort of responsibility for it so obviously the court's ordering a DNA test... and that's somehow a violation of their human rights??? If anything, that woman is the one violating her own child's rights.
2. [+303, -64] Just be honest, that kid isn't his, is it
3. [+228, -40] Is there a reason she wants him to be with them at the DNA test?? She scared he's going to change the DNA reslts??? There are tons of ways for him to do that already, just go and take the test already!!!!!!!!!
4. [+44, -9] I honestly do think it's his kid but the woman is getting dirty with her media play... the responsibility is divided but she's turning his image into trash after already receiving a 600 million won from him. She just wants more... I don't know if she's a chaebol or not but 600 million is a lot of cash..
5. [+26, -10] Why would he want to meet her? It's obvious she's going to try to work him up so she can record him saying nasty stuff. She's totally the type to do that. As if he'd want to meet her face to face.
6. [+26, -25] I don't think people understand what's going on ㅋㅋㅋ what the woman's side is saying is that instead of all this media play Kim Hyun Joong is doing, she'd rather the three of them get the DNA test together at the hospital. She never said she was not going to take the test at all.
7. [+23, -15] I understand where the woman's coming from. I'd rather take the test with him and see the results for myself instead of exchanging pieces of paper that who knows can be manipulated.
-
Article: A's reps, "We are distraught about Kim Hyun Joong's press conference, it's a violation of the human rights of the woman and her child"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+1,284, -65] Kim Hyun Joong's reps are right. They're not married, of course they should get a DNA test. If she has nothing to hide, why won't she do it? If I were her, I'd be the first one to take the test and prove myself. What a weird woman.
2. [+542, -23] What is she crying about human rights for... just go take the test. If the child is his, he said he'd take responsibility for it so what is she holding back for...
3. [+292, -13] What's wrong with her... why won't she get the DNA test? Why would he give money to a kid he doesn't even know is his? They're both dumb but that woman is even more hopeless.
4. [+74, -7] She does realize that revealing their private text messages are also a violation of his human rights? ㅋㅋ
5. [+65, -7] They're not even married so of course Kim Hyun Joong would want a DNA test to confirm that the kid is his... how is that a violation of her human right?
6. [+60, -5] It's funny that it's the woman's side arguing human rights when she's the one who put the baby at the forefront of this entire battle
7. [+60, -7] I'm sure her lawyers feel just as ridiculous about this statement as we do... ㅋㅋㅋ the woman is the one using the baby to extort all sorts of money which is supposedly okay but Kim Hyun Joong asking for a DNA test is a human rights violation? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+56, -5] The reason Kim Hyun Joong is asking for a DNA test is not because he thinks the child isn't his but because he needs legal proof in order for him to take responsibility of the child. I don't know how she expects him to take responsibility without proof that the child is his.
-
Source: Naver
1. [+9,372, -1,123] I'm not sure what part of this they're arguing is a human rights violation... I'm sure any other lawyer in the same field as this woman's lawyer is embarrassed right now.
2. [+8,243, -956] If anyone's violating human rights here, it's the woman. She's the one who released private text messages first.
3. [+6,925, -1,008] The woman's lawyers is arguing human rights violation....... seriously... are they seriously...... someone please shut this lawyer up......
4. [+6,239, -773] Why would Kim Hyun Joong want to see her right now? It's so frustrating how her lawyers are always beating around the bush and changing the subject. Her revealing their private texts is okay??? Right now, Kim Hyun Joong's looking a lot more logical than them.
5. [+4,899, -360] The lawyers are making more TV appearances than the stars themselves. The lawyers will become celebrities at this rate.
6. [+1,571, -72] Are these guys really lawyers? He can only act as the baby's father after it's been proven that he's the father... just go and get the test already. I'm not sure why they're holding out so long.
7. [+1,499, -54] This would all be over with one DNA test so I have no idea why it's being delayed. Dragging it out this long can't be good for their mental health. Just end and get compensated for what needs to be compensated, apologize, and move on with your lives...
8. [+1,457, -111] I hope that the woman and her lawyers realize that everything they've done to Kim Hyun Joong so far is a violation of his human rights.

• Like 14

Hi, 

Someone asked me to post this comment on the thread.  It was written on LazerKim's blog by Nemesis on September 20th.  It is very long but very insightful.  @Teleri  Thank you for pointing out this very thought out and powerful comment to everyone. 

HERE IT IS
Nemesis on September 20, 2015 at 3:21 am said:

Hello Lazer Kim
Thank you for this wonderful blog. I must honestly say you post here a thousand times more helpful information than the majority of media do. I became a fan of KHJ just recently, in the middle of all this mess. I noticed this matter – scandals those the ex-girlfriend (and now criminal suspect) Choi presents to the public – has been all the while gaining lots of interest in Korean and international media, yet sadly the information we get is biased and twisted in one party’s favour. I consider it extremely unfair, if not outright hyenous, to KHJ who earned reputation in society through his talent, hard work and outgoing nature. I usually don’t react on posts about him online because I’m not interested in fighting with haters and their bloodlust is evident. I decided to throw in my two cents here on your site though, as I see many of your comments (and comments of your guests) resemble my own thoughts about this case. So thank you for the opportunity to speak up.
What I personally find interesting here is how cleverly (and most certainly with help of some third party) Choi and her attorney have been manipulating media in their favour. I see her camp constantly complaining about her disadvantage against KHJ – they’re aiming to portray this case as a stereotypical battle of David and Goliath – a famous celebrity abusing his star power against poor nameless woman who bravely fights for her (and now her alleged child’s rights). But is it really so? I don’t believe that. How can I when since the beginning of the scandal Choi has been getting so much space in the media and KHJ was in fact put to be sentenced by public opinion before the whole thing got to court. As I see it, Choi always threatens KHJ with lawsuits and whatnot but she does not really want to abide by the law and legal procedures to simply finish a chapter of their life marked with an unhappy relationship. She says one thing and does another.
As to her being nameless, what everyone in their right mind should consider very suspicious is that until now KHJ’s camp did not reveal her identity and he asked his supporters to not do that either. I guess he would not want a fan get involved with Choi personally which would hurt him more and he’d even feel responsible for the damage done to the fan later on. Yet if he was a violent man capable of the horrible things she said, he would not spare her one moment of shame in public. I can imagine a man coldblooded as he was described going from one TV show to another talking about how one crazy woman threatens him and asking for public sympathy. If he was guilty and had no character, he’d lie to everyone and people would believe him. He remained silent all the time. So why is that, dear haters? 

At the beginning she said she was abused and assaulted multiple times. According to her she and KHJ – who she wants to persuade us was madly in love with her – were going out for 2 years, he admitted to have known her for 2 years but have gone romantic for just a couple months. This is the very first point when she doesn’t make sense because she later said (and proved with text messages – such a joke) he often spoke rudely about her getting pregnant one time after another and also that he severly beated her on multiple occasions. But all the abortions she mentioned took place in just a couple months just like the violence occured during a short period of time. So should we believe they had a sexual relationship for 2 years and there was no pregnancy nor attacks from KHJ the whole time only serious injuries during the last month and one abortion after another at the end? How does it make sense? She should have just admitted to the relationship lasting for those 2 months, that would make her version of events more credible.
Besides, everyone who is sane sees a man who loves a woman does not beat her. 

Another thing is she claimed to have been severely beaten multiple times that made her file an official complaint but she didn’t seek medical help nor call the police right after the assaults allegedly happened. As far as I know her “evidence” was not considered valid and strong enough for the prosecutor to press charges against KHJ, so before they could formally announce there’s NO case at all, she arranged settlement and the infamous public apology.
She took money but LIED and told us she got no money from the other party and not only manipulated the public to believing she really got hurt – unlike what the police said – and hurt physically, although KHJ firmly insisted on that there happened a verbal fight between them that escalated to some sort of altercation. But until now we see people’s comments and sites publishing articles mentioning “KHJ repeatedly physically assaulted his ex-girlfriend and apologized for it, so he acknowledged her accusations were right and he really hurt her severely”. If individuals basing their opinion on character of both KHJ and Choi spread this, I guess we can blame either their delusion or their sources of information – practically on all big sites where I read about this case, everywhere he was presented as guilty, even though the police and court never said he actually was guilty. They didn’t have a chance to say anything, so far the pattern we see here is that Choi makes a statement – she herself, her lawyer, friend or family member – and everyone takes it as truth without any further questions. Whatever KHJ says (and he said very little until now) is considered a confession of guilt, excuse or whatever. The court or police in fact have no chance to speak, as before they would, she drops the charges and looks like a samaritan. 

Not only she managed to feed the public with exclusively her side of the story but somehow she even manipulate KHJ to keep in contact with her until the end of 2014. I trust that would not be possible without direct help of his former attorney hired by his management agency. I am stunned by the fact they did so little for their most famous and most profitable artist and pratically all they did only helped to ruin his reputation more. At this point seeing how serious the accusations – both past and present – are, how much money Choi demanded and how much money KHJ, the agency and other related partners lost, the damage is enormous and I believe KeyEast should have been engageing in this matter fervently. If nothing else, they signed a contract where they agreed to do all they can to help KHJ’s career advance. So why have they been going against him? From my observation Bae Yong Joon looks like a man who doesn’t like losing money nor reputation but he must have had a good reason why he now let that happen. 

That been said I suppose it’s not a co-incidence that when there are news about KHJ’s scandal, moreover news favourable to KHJ, BYJ somehow goes public with his private life – e.g. the recent wedding. Even now in the middle of paternity test controversy new Mrs.BYJ complains she has more anti-fans. As if anyone cared. If KeyEast doesn’t give a damn about Choi badmouthing the institute that showed results of KHJ’s DNA test, of what importance is that people simply find Park Soo Jin’s person unlikeable? How ridiculous…
More and more people speculate that a big part of the biased media coverage of this scandal is caused by the fact a certain someone in Korean showbusiness considered KHJ and his great popularity both home and overseas as a direct threat to their own career. I have a personal guess as to who it could be but since nothing’s been proven as of yet, I won’t mention names. The question is who is gaining positive publicity and huge support in the media while KHJ is being dragged though the dirt. Seeing the whole thing from this perspective there are not many names left – we can leave out the big ones who were big just like KHJ and are still big or even bigger but gained nothing from his lynch. Then there are those who are not powerful enough to be able to do a campaign of this extent and those whose activities don’t collide with KHJ’s. Just think it over for yourself.
To add up to the suspicion in recent months there were not many of big celebrity scandals erupting in SK, although some were presented as meaningful only to be forgotten in a couple days or explained as unfounded rumours. But there was one specific case with a great name and a wannabe great name involved where – surprisingly – a similar pattern was used and the same media as in KHJ’s case, just with a different outcome. The big name involved managed to dodge the worst possible point – shameful sexual context and pregnancy, although the media and people in the background showed tremendous effort to hurt the great name’s reputation and further career. Fortunately the great name is known as a relatively boring and private person with a huge and loyal fanbase which paid off when he needed it the most. And I can’t help but see here a similarity in script and cast with KHJ’s scandal, even the person I think could profit of this the most is the same. Interesting, huh? That certain someone has been promoted a lot to cover up his arrogant nature and lack of diversity in talent.

Now back to Choi’s evidence. As to the alleged injuries – the incident that should have brought severe beating happened when KHJ had a visitor in his house and Choi broke onto his private property. She herself said she came with another person, so she got kicked and punched but the other person (her friend, then sister) nor the person who was with KHJ in his house did nothing and were not affected at all by this incident? How does that make sense? I won’t even say everyone knows the pictures of bruises should have been taken at the police station or in hospital – she lied when she said they were taken in hospital, as we all know. It’s the same story with the “medical certificates” – they need to be filled in just like any legally valid forms and without proper coding, stamps etc. they mean nothing. Police know that and everyone who knows how police or court work knows that too. Yet not just Choi herself, even her lawyer shamelessly lie and media shamelessly spread those lies. I wonder what they will do now that KHJ’s camp declared they’d sue media and individuals spreading false information about this case. In my opinion that needs to be done! It’s alarming all these people think they will ruin someone’s life and will not be punished. We keep listening about “strong evidence” and how “truth will be presented in court, not in media” but so far nothing relevant was presented to court while media always have a plenty of new material coming from Choi. Ridiculous…

The latest part of the story includes pregnancy, birth of the child and paternity. I can’t wrap my mind around the fact a victim of abuse who was encouraged to have one abortion after another – now even claiming she got beaten until she miscarried (and she said she took the settlement money for covering up murder of her unborn child which I find horrendous and disgusting), got pregnant with the abuser although she was free from him – they are not married, they don’t live in the same house and in no way she was depending on him, she has a family and had a loyal attorney – and informed him about pregnancy right away. I think a woman who escaped a brutal man would try to save herself and her child from him and not say anything. Even if all she said was true she was just as “guilty” for the pregnancy as KHJ was, if not more because she was the one who labelled him abuser, he never spoke badly of her. So even if he blindly loved her (I believe other though – that he was manipulated to get Choi used to the thought they’d separate), she didn’t love him, nor respect him when she went public with what should have been handled in private – in the end, their whole relationship was not public, no fights happen in public, they should have settled it away from the public even if anything happened (that I don’t believe).
Plus never once we heard KHJ stalked Choi to her house or work, she always came to his house or joined him at a trip he made elsewhere – joined him voluntarily. 

Now we’re served another portion of disgusting media play involving a newborn baby, well if there is any baby at all. Apart from the fact she was not consistent in her claims as to when she got pregnant, as I understand it nobody credible actually can testify she was pregnant. When KHJ – after months of hearing this child is his own – wants to actually know the truth, takes the DNA test in the military and pays for all 3 – him, baby and Choi, she wants to discredit the institute that did the testing. Only to gain more time and avoid forcefully proving there is any baby. In my opinion the institute should sue her for trying to question their reputation – a liar, gold digger and now criminal suspect dares to doubt a renowned lab that is good enough for national forensic service. They should teach her a lesson. Her request – as if she was in the position to make any – for me evokes only one thing – “we must go together” means she will dictate to everyone her conditions and they will obey because she relies on how KHJ loves children and that it must be unbearable for his family to not know if they have a baby and where it is. I’d suggest attorney Lee to by no means give in to her arrogance when she will soon enough have to defend herself in front of the court and stop playing games. What scares me the most KHJ knows well he musn’t meet her because she’s toxic to him plus while she can’t meet him, she can’t produce another scandal. Imagine her saying he threatened or beated her again, if they met if only for a while. That should not happen.

I can but wonder that she didn’t ask KHJ to pay for the expenses for her stay in the hospital when she gave birth. We know very well he paid for everything in this relationship, so if she is so sure he is the father of this alleged child, how come she didn’t send him the bill to pay? She’s not paying for herself, that’s obvious!
Another thing is her attorney lied again about KHJ avoiding paternity test and that they’d sue him for that which is the same old song as always from their camp. But the more interesting fact is they “don’t know the blood type of the child” because as far as I know in civilised countries newborns have their blood tested for medical reasons. So in fact the baby’s test could have been done right after birth. In this case I’d even test Choi as the mother because her argument “giving birth proves her maternity” is just laughable when nobody proved she was pregnant in the first place and now she’s been hiding all details about the birth. So NO, dear criminal suspect, nothing was proven here. But it seems she learned a new expression – that unilateral decisions are unacceptable. What a pity that when KHJ and his parents wanted to take her for medical check up during her pregnancy she unilaterally and rudely excluded them from the process. No wonder they have no desire to have her in their family. 

As to online richard simmons such as “he wants to quickly end this but she has a more mature approach” I can just repeat that her mature approach cost one family a year of life, lots of money, public shaming and suffocating insecurity whether there is a child or there isn’t and if it’s theirs. At such circumstance I must show my support to KHJ because I always was against bullying and what else is this? I hope everyone who did him wrong will be punished to teach others who might like to parasite on celebrities and play games in the media that such behaviour will have consequence.

KIM HYUN JOONG fighting! :) Don’t worry, there are many people who are not blind

Edited by theone4me
  • Like 17