Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

"EX-gf A also expressed that if the baby is Kim Hyun Joong's, will not proceed with any lawsuit. "

I don't know want to laugh or cry read her statement. She want to push him to accept the baby and HER. Definitely , she was the one who abuse HJ ,because she is obsess with him. She knows how soft heart and kind the person who named KIM HYUN JOONG. She maybe knows the baby was not belong to HJ. or maybe she does not remember she is slept with who until she get pregnant.

Plot change from Psychopath drama to Psychomedy drama. which is will box office around world for 10 or 20 years...

• Like 11

If the baby is his, she will stop any lawsuit but if it not she will continue with this and he'll have to give financial support to other man's baby. My stomach hurts by laughing, of everything that she has said this is the dumbest because is not only saying maybe my baby is not yours, but also it doesn't matter if you're not the father you have to give me money until I want. 

If there are people in SK who after reading this still believes in her, I will think that something serious happens with their educational system, and I say this with respect so don't take me wrong, but still believe in her with such statement is ridiculous.

Edited by angel76
  • Like 13

Seems to me that she is basically saying, if HJ drops charges, so will she. I am guessing that she is referring to the 'Miscarriage by assault' lawsuit being dropped. But that's only if he meets her face to face?!  Are they real?! 
Only in person can she AGAIN manipulate him, knowing he is soft-hearted. But no matter how kind a person is, everyone has limits. I think her attacking his parents totally crossed the line for him. As one of the texts that Choi leaked to the media stated 'Go away. You are so filthy. I can't see my parents like this'
It was published to make people think that he was being a verbally abusive a**hole by calling his 'girlfriend' 'Filthy'... but it seems more likely that he was defending his family, after Choi had repeatedly messed them about and badmouthed them publicly. 

• Like 11

Thank you so much for update information from everyone..

I believe the psycho choi tries hard to convince HJ to drop the case . choi probably forgot she is a criminal suspected if not include her family too..The criminal suspected just needs to do what the court said and  just has to wait for the investigation. The invalid accusation is the court to decide to drop not her.

We all knew the result of  the DNA test is nothing to do with the crime she created in the past . The lies she made to destroy a man and his career and the money she took from him from blackmailing still remains the criminal act she has done. She must take responsibility for the crime she did to KHJ and the society first before starts talking about other thing.  If the child is proved his then he can take the full custody because the mother might end up in jail for sometimes. No body will be suffer from the truth just have to accept it even the child. The child will be happy in the loving environment and  the way him/her is raised nothing eles especially not by the greedy and selfish mother who is inability to love.

• Like 10

Guest pursenality

Aigoo, why this actor is always surruonded by this sort of news :o. I have been reading bad news about him on and off. I hope it will be over soon. I quite like him when he acted in Goong.

Guest pursenality

Aigoo, why this actor is always surruonded by this sort of news :o. I have been reading bad news about him on and off. I hope it will be over soon. I quite like him when he acted in Goong.Hi, I wonder was he ever been a part of "Goong"? :(

Ooops, sorry. It's supposed to be Boys Over Flowers :sweatingbullets:. I watched it concurrently with Goong so I got them mixed up.

Edited by pursenality

Aigoo, why this actor is always surruonded by this sort of news :o. I have been reading bad news about him on and off. I hope it will be over soon. I quite like him when he acted in Goong.Hi, I wonder was he ever been a part of "Goong"? :(

Ooops, sorry. It's supposed to be Boys Over Flowers :sweatingbullets:. I watched it concurrently with Goong so I got them mixed up.

*** Ahhh....I missed this drama. KHJ as "Ji Hoo" is so COOL there. :P

• Like 2

I cant bele that there is a IF it is HJ's baby now instead of it IS HJ's baby now  (I think she looked at HER baby.. if there is a baby and  said to herself Omg no alien eyes):lol:  Shame on her for trying to act like the bigger person IF the baby is his.. but then keep charges if not his  isn't it too late for that csA (silly rabbit tricks r4 kids) You don't see HJ changing his stance. hes being consistent ..she needs to hire sum1 to tell her xactly what to say bcuz shes digging her grave deep enuff to fit  her cronies too  .Her trump card may not b so strong anymore. Either way shes done .. baby or not...He will Finish her #AttyLeeFighting

Edited by ladyb15
  • Like 8

Kim Hyun-Joong-side: "tomorrow ( Sept.17) will hold an emergency press conference related to the paternity controversy" 
김현중 측 "내일(17일) 친자 논란 관련 긴급 기자회견" 
cr: @
jamkkuleogihj 
source: 
http://media.daum.net/entertain/culture/newsview?newsid=20150916174907352

Kim Hyun Joong side "tomorrow (17) paternity dispute related to an emergency press conference."

google translate: 

11221290_881788821917177_487333138838889

Source Creative EDAILY | Create gonadal to reporters | 2015.09.16 input. 17:49

[Creative gonadal year EDAILY News] Singer and actor Kim Hyun Joong (29) side to open the press conference for maternity and paternity whether Choi's ex-girlfriend.

16 days afternoon attorney law firm of Kim Hyun Joong cheongpa yijaeman lawyers in EDAILY Executive said, "tomorrow (17th) day will open an emergency press conference at 12".

According to this lawyer is expected to reveal its position regarding the birth of Choi recently surfaced. Kim Hyun Joong Choi earlier fellowship with once gave birth early September. He is claiming paternity of the child, Kim Hyun Joong, is expected to bring a paternity suit.

↑ Kim Hyun Joong press conference
Kim Hyun Joong Choi is also currently busy with the legal dispute. In April, Mr. Choi has filed a 16 billion won lawsuit for damages against Kim Hyun Joong. This situation raised side against the Kim Hyun Joong 12 billion of the counterclaim.

Kim Hyun Joong was admitted in May 30 game Goyang army recruits four College of Education.

[Creative EDAILY gonadal to reporters news@tvdaily.co.kr / Photo: Creative EDAILY DB]

News Report and Press Release news@tvdaily.co.kr

• Like 4

KHJ Made his paternity test already...

http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=EA31&newsid=01918806609500776&DCD=A10102

http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=EA31&newsid=01918806609500776&DCD=A10102

[News Update-1] [9.16.2015]
1) Attoney Lee will have a press conference tomorrow at noon (12 kst). 
Lee said KHJ finished DNA test result has been out. Waiting fr Choi's result.
cr: @4everhyun 
2) Kim Hyun Joong side "the family requests a news conference, on Sept. 17 DNA tests out"
cr: @jamkkuleogihj 
김현중 측 "가족 요청으로 17일 기자회견, DNA 검사完"
다음 ▶ http://media.daum.net/entertain/star/newsview… …
네이버 ▶ http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn… …

"Kim Hyun Joong ended DNA tests, , make sure to qualify the right to paternity DNA tests" 
"김현중 DNA 검사 마쳤다, 친자 맞는지 바로 확인해야"
cr: @Superfandekhj
http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy… … 

12027780_881791155250277_214753576147236

• Like 8

Kim Hyun-Joong-side: "tomorrow ( Sept.17) will hold an emergency press conference related to the paternity controversy" 
jamkkuleogihj 
source: 

Kim Hyun Joong side "tomorrow (17) paternity dispute related to an emergency press conference."

google translate: 

[Creative gonadal year EDAILY News] Singer and actor Kim Hyun Joong (29) side to open the press conference for maternity and paternity whether Choi's ex-girlfriend.

16 days afternoon attorney law firm of Kim Hyun Joong cheongpa yijaeman lawyers in EDAILY Executive said, "tomorrow (17th) day will open an emergency press conference at 12".

According to this lawyer is expected to reveal its position regarding the birth of Choi recently surfaced. Kim Hyun Joong Choi earlier fellowship with once gave birth early September. He is claiming paternity of the child, Kim Hyun Joong, is expected to bring a paternity suit.

Kim Hyun Joong Choi is also currently busy with the legal dispute. In April, Mr. Choi has filed a 16 billion won lawsuit for damages against Kim Hyun Joong. This situation raised side against the Kim Hyun Joong 12 billion of the counterclaim.

Kim Hyun Joong was admitted in May 30 game Goyang army recruits four College of Education.

[Creative EDAILY gonadal to reporters news@tvdaily.co.kr / Photo: Creative EDAILY DB]

Hi newyorkcitygirl, awww....thanks for sharing this. OMG - I'm curious of what he's going to say. I'm glad that even if he's inside the camp serving his MS he still could hold a presscon or only his lawyers will be present??? IDK if he's allowed....Whatever....can't wait! :P

• Like 8

jamkkuleogihj 
source: 

google translate: 

Hi newyorkcitygirl, awww....thanks for sharing this. OMG - I'm curious of what he's going to say. I'm glad that even if he's inside the camp serving his MS he still could hold a presscon or only his lawyers will be present??? IDK if he's allowed....Whatever....can't wait! :P

Thankyou newyorkcitygirl, I'm really terrified.. but really hope for the best result.. please.. please.. free khj from this evil..  I'm surprise for this feeling of numbness and the sensation of paralysed pain on my limbs.. on hearing just this kind of news.. can't imagine how kim hyun joong and family actually felt.. anyway We henecia, Triple S and great global fans of KHJ will stay on his side whatever the result would be.. 

It's a Press Conference of Atty . Lee Jae Man in behalf of KHJ, KHJ will not be there, he's in MS. 

Kim Hyun Joong to hold urgent press conference tomorrow concerning ex-girlfriend and paternity test

12030412_939877232772097_403963772220285
Singer and actor Kim Hyun Joong will be holding a sudden press conference on September 17 concerning his ex-girlfriend, Miss Choi.

SEE ALSO: Kim Hyun Joong's father speaks up about news of Ms. Choi's baby

His lawyer stated, "We'll be revealing our position on Miss Choi's baby as well as the paternity test." The results of the DNA test are the only thing left to be confirmed, and if the child is indeed his, Kim Hyun Joong intends to add the child's name to his family registry as well as pay child support.

Miss Choi's side has stated that she is currently recovering after childbirth, and he won't be revealing any more information. He then added that his client will be suing Kim Hyun Joong for denying his status as father of the child later this month.

Stay tuned for updates!

• Like 5

[News Update-2] [9.16.2015]
1) HJ's family is suffering from biological child battle coz he's never been refused the test. (1)
2) At press con tomorrow, Atty.Lee will reveal the info that can support his side like reveal HJ's DNA test pic. 
And to emphasize the main issue of this trial.
3) Kim Hyun-Joong, an urgent press conference tomorrow (Sept.17) "DNA tests for paternity and finished" | 
cr: @diary0404 
http://media.daum.net/v/20150916175505640?f=m …

[News Update-3] [9.16.2015]
1) Atty. Lee:
From end of Sept. investigation will be started by police. 
Will take 2~3 months.we requested the police to start it after 3 weeks of delivery.
2) Seon call to Lee and said they wont sue him from denying test but will do paternity test but condition is HJ need to go "together".
3) Kim Hyun Joong has completed DNA checks tomorrow open results 
http://www.allthatstar.com/view.php… … 
cr: @catgojump
4) Chinese summary of Star news regarding press con at 12pm kst tomorrow 
cr: @loving_khj

[News Update-4] [9.16.2015]
1) KHJ side will have a press conference at 12PM tomorrow on Sept.17th & show material for paternity confirmation.
http://media.daum.net/v/20150916180408052 …
2) Press conference tomorrow per KHJ's family request.
KHJ's DNA test done. Proof he wants paternity testhttp://media.daum.net/v/20150916175611701?f=m …
3) KHJ done with DNA test. Paternity must be confirmed right away. If his, he will be responsible.
http://media.daum.net/v/20150916180551118?f=m …
4) Atty.Lee: If the baby is his, KHJ will b responsible as he has always said. He will register it as his baby, & pay child support too.
5) KHJ's family has suffered much due to paternity confirmation issue, & wl make public position/materials to clear doubts & stop diverting litigation issues.

cr translation: @sunsun_sky

12039777_939896492770171_778170100052918

11988388_939896502770170_885276731971298

12003219_939896516103502_761832380006249

12038084_939877782772042_333518896268211

12037969_939874949438992_165380245893452

12027506_939874946105659_430167851858760

• Like 7