Show Off Your Keitai's Thread!

kerpao

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peppermintsugar

Had to CPR twice in one day...somewhere along the highway I kept losing service, and I guess I broke it the second time I CPR'd. Keeps giving me "UIM not recognized" or whatever, and HoFo stickies say that's code for broken HyperSIM :|

pockii, no I didn't get the sh01b because it had to use the hypersim and I would be travelling too much on highways so I didn't want to bother with it. I got the n-08a instead.

Had to CPR twice in one day...somewhere along the highway I kept losing service, and I guess I broke it the second time I CPR'd. Keeps giving me "UIM not recognized" or whatever, and HoFo stickies say that's code for broken HyperSIM :|

not recovering on the highway? how long did you wait before you realized it was going to stay out? the uim not recognized are you getting the sim card icon instead of where signal should be?

edit: yeah sounds like its broken, got mixed up with uim outgoing locked message

Guest tommy96814

Wow those came out bad.....

So here are some better ones of a SH07B, What do you say to 12.1 MP CCD with Full 1080p HD recording and Waterproofing!!! Take that iPhone, Blackberry, and HTC!

only voice works on this phone if used in the u.s.a. correct?

Guest _YooMi

how is the SH-03A? i recently saw someone selling it for $320 CAD with hypersim, 2nd hand ofc. so i was wondering if its worth it

Guest zerox678

@tommy, the SH07B will work with voice and sms and multimedia.

@yoomi, The SH03A is a goo choice I just got one. But 320 is a little high though. I am selling mine for 250USD with charger USB and Hypersim. :rolleyes:

Guest Skylinr

So did you end up buying the sh01b?? where and how much?

i`m thinking of getting it real soon... i`m in love with it ><

And thanks everyone for the help!!!!

Someone's selling a new SH-01B for SGD$650(~USD$480)here cause he's clearing stocks. A quick ebay check showed most were around USD$580, so this seems a good deal.

Guest minekyo

Hey everyone I have a question for everyone who has a docomo sh906i ..

Every time I get a sms message I can't see where the message is from T__T it only shows the numbers D:...

for example : "+3248904853"

Does anyone know how I can fix it, so it can show the reciever's name ..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tranced_azn

Hi just had some questions about a keitai (sharp sh-01b to be specific) haha. For the phone, is there just one "theme" or is there others installed on the phone? Also, I heard that to end call you can't just press the end button but you have to go to options and then select end call. Does this apply to ALL keitais or just certain models? Or to hang up can I just close the flip?

Lastly, does anyone know where I can buy the phone w/ a hypersim for cheap? I know the average price is around $600 but I wouldn't mind buying one for a little cheaper (maybe $500 at the most). Thank you!

Guest Skylinr

They do have different themes and you can play around with some of the settings. It definitely isn't just black and white. :P

I have always ended call by pushing the end call button too, so no worries on that.

As for getting a SH-01B for $500, there's a deal for a new SH-01B with an anti-out cover going for approx $482, while stock last. Problem is, its being sold in Singapore, so shipping will most probably send it over your budget. You might want to take a look though.

The sales thread is here. The $650 is in Singapore dollars. I believe the seller do sell overseas. If he doesn't, let me know, I can help. :)

Guest tranced_azn

They do have different themes and you can play around with some of the settings. It definitely isn't just black and white. :P

I have always ended call by pushing the end call button too, so no worries on that.

As for getting a SH-01B for $500, there's a deal for a new SH-01B with an anti-out cover going for approx $482, while stock last. Problem is, its being sold in Singapore, so shipping will most probably send it over your budget. You might want to take a look though.

The sales thread is here. The $650 is in Singapore dollars. I believe the seller do sell overseas. If he doesn't, let me know, I can help. :)

Whooo thanks for the reply~ Lol I like the main theme for the sh-01b but I felt that it would be so "boring" if I was just restricted to that, esp. since some of the DoCoMo phones have the various Kisekae themes and I was thinking that would be really junk if the newer phones were just stuck to one kind of menu.

Ahhh if I had cash on hand already I would buy the sh-01b now, but I think I'll have to do some saving first ^^" haha. Did anyone ever try ordering a keitai from Yahoo Japan or HK? Sorry if there was info about this already :o

Archived