Show Off Your Keitai's Thread!

kerpao

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zerox678

Yes AW you would have to unlocked it again to change the apn, but if anyone needs a 933 they can tell me their provide and apn beforehand so I can go with that!

Anyways as promise so pics of my 98% new 933SH in Black!

SBSH0012.jpg

SBSH0011.jpg

SBSH0010.jpg

SBSH0009.jpg

SBSH0007.jpg

SBSH0006.jpg

SBSH0005.jpg

Guest pockii

Is it possible to unlock any type of docomo outside Japan and how??

edit:

and what`s the difference between hypersim and unlocked phones???

&& will SH01B be able to work in Canada?

Guest zerox678

SH01B will be able to work in Canada VIA Hypersim unlock, and I don't believe there are anymore new 933SH on the market, I do have that one 98% new 933SH with box in black, very hard find.... if you need the price pm me.

Guest peppermintsugar

I guess thank you peppermintsugar! Since every pic was posted by me... :sweatingbullets:

How is your SH906i doing?

Of course they're all yours, you're always the one with tons of money to blow :lol:

It's doing well! I had to CPR a couple of weeks ago after going out to a club, but aside from that, I rarely have to, and no other issues. It's beautiful and I love it!

Is it possible to unlock any type of docomo outside Japan and how??

edit:

and what`s the difference between hypersim and unlocked phones???

&& will SH01B be able to work in Canada?

You will have to buy one already software unlocked if that's what you're looking for. Big hassle trying to find someone over here that can do it.

HyperSIM unlock is just that -- it's only able to be used outside of Japan BECAUSE of the HyperSIM.

Software unlocked means that you can use it outside of Japan without the HyperSIM.

Someone else will have to answer your last question, sorry!

I do think that the sh01b can work in Canada but it will require the hypersim and you'll have to be with Rogers and Fido. I don't know about the new companies out in Canada such as Chatter and Wind though but they have to be gsm unlike Telus. I was going to get the sh01b and I live in Canada so it should work but I just decided to go software unlocked since I'll be travelling between cities a lot this school year and didn't want to bother with the hypersim.

Guest peppermintsugar

lol j/k. I just broke my HyperSIM, and can't afford to buy a new one, so I'm gonna be selling my black SH906i.

If anyone's interested shoot me a PM, it's about 98% new aesthetic condition.

Guest IonNuke

How did you break your hypersim??

I've gotten lucky where I creased it and folded it back and then it broke a few uses later. And then there's the not so lucky ripping the IC off. But nothing like fluxing the crap outta the contacts and get a heatgun and set it to 100C @ 2 for airspeed and quickly join it back on.

so a blowdryer should work to reseal it? I gotta try them on my broken mrsims, 3g-sim

btw here is the 4 dollar hypersim that works on tmo with sharps...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nokia-Blackberry-HTC-iPhone-3G-Unlock-Turbo-Sim-Card-/130411462580?pt=PDA_Accessories

Guest pockii

I do think that the sh01b can work in Canada but it will require the hypersim and you'll have to be with Rogers and Fido. I don't know about the new companies out in Canada such as Chatter and Wind though but they have to be gsm unlike Telus. I was going to get the sh01b and I live in Canada so it should work but I just decided to go software unlocked since I'll be travelling between cities a lot this school year and didn't want to bother with the hypersim.

So did you end up buying the sh01b?? where and how much?

i`m thinking of getting it real soon... i`m in love with it ><

And thanks everyone for the help!!!!

Archived