[official] TAENYU couple - Hwang Tae Kyung ♥ Go Mi Nyu

Guest tainee

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest avetsada

미남이시네요:[미남YO]미남,태경 침대에서 뭐하니?

You're Beautiful:[Mianm YO]What are Minam & Taekyong doing on the bed?

BS.jpg

신우용화는 오늘 리허설배우!

ShiwooYonghwa does acting rehearsal today!

---------------------------

이것도..배드(침대)신이라고 해야하나?

세상에 이렇게 재밌는 배드신은 없다~~!!!

Is it call "Bed Scene"?

There's no more interesting bed scene exist in this world

English Translated by **AnnY~Lin**

Hurry!!! Visit SBS.co.kr

Source: SBS.co.kr

here are more HQ TaeNyus I found.

OMG Thanks!!!

I really love HQ Pix!!!!!

Guest maxiechan

Also maxiechan those are so pretty :))! I hope you don't mind if I put them on the first post?

Glad you liked them :D, and of course I don't mind :P

those are lovely icons, maxiechan! <3

Thank you! n_n

maxiechan - <3 your icons! mind if I use some of them? :)

Thanks, and of course you can use them :P

Omg those icons are lovely maxiechan!! Are you by any chance also on LJ? Coz I think I might have used your icons on LJ! :D

Thanks, and yeah I usually post in my LJ :P

-----------

And some more pics from the filming of the bed scene!

(lol the video is so funny!)

81080490.jpg

Just a few more hours.... xDDDD

미남이시네요:[미남YO]미남,태경 침대에서 뭐하니?

You're Beautiful:[Mianm YO]What are Minam & Taekyong doing on the bed?

OMG THAT CLIP... WAS TOTALLY <33333

Esp from 2:28 - 3:10 <3333 And to think about it...ALL THE SUPER LOVEY DOVERY MOMENTS WERE OFFFF SCREEEN. KYAHHH I can't help but scream T_T

FOr those who haven't watcced it yet, go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4fXDyYziEg

credits to raine210

Guest blissfulwishes

Ooh goodies!! Thank you so much for the lovely icons maxiechan - haha I remember stumbling upon your "You're Beautiful" icons on LJ right when my obsession started kicking in and being super thrilled at the huge selection. :) I hope you don't mind that I've been using one (for like two weeks now!) - and of course, credit has been given. :)

13infamyss - oh my goodness I feel like hugging you right now. <3 I wasn't able to find any HQ pics/screencaps/anything, but now here they are! :)

And tainee - haha thank youu for adding me to the list on the front page. :)

--

Haha tartsmile... I know, right?

I love TK's comments hahaha... they're so random. And then when he switches from his normal voice to his TK voice! Hahaha <3

--

I wonder how episode ratings were today?

I just recently watched this drama and I'm loving it and I absolutely love this couple. HTK is so mean but I don't know why I'm falling for him...:lol: (maybe because I love JGS... :wub:). I love the way he says "Go Mi Nam"...it's just his voice and something else that is really attractive when he says Go Mi Nam...I don't know...:lol: I love Go Mi Nam, she's so cute and innocent that you just have to like her. They look so cute together so far, so I can't wait and see how they will develop in the future episodes.

My favorite scene of these two have to be the scene where Go Mi Nam was on top of that truck and Hwang Tae Kyung chasing after it. I love the concern look on his face when he was chasing after the truck and the jumped and how she was calling for him. And I just finished watching episode 4 and the last scene of the episode is also my favorite. And I can't wait til the next episode is subbed because the preview looks so interesting...^_^

dude i sooo luv this drama. i almost gave up on korean dramas but i watched this and its so freakin funny hahah they are such a cute couple in the drama

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Some Screencaps from Ep. 5

Taekyung's killer smile

snapshot20091021155812.jpg

snapshot20091021162203.jpg

snapshot20091021155756.jpg

New sleeping arrangment (so cute how she sets up her blankets next to his bed :P )

snapshot20091021160649.jpg

snapshot20091021160726.jpg

But unfortunately, Taekyung doesn't like her sleeping arrangement and close proximity :( so he made her move

snapshot20091021161039.jpg

snapshot20091021161220.jpg

snapshot20091021161313.jpg

First night together:

snapshot20091021161743.jpg

snapshot20091021161815.jpg

snapshot20091021161942.jpg

snapshot20091021161825.jpg

snapshot20091021161931.jpg

Bonus: Taekyung & Mi Nam in disguise

snapshot20091021162149.jpg

^Eeeeps~ Thanks lilsh0rtnancy for the caps!! Too many TaeNyu moments, ME LOVE :wub:

some gifs

xmny1i.jpg

^love that scene. It's totally way out of TaeKyung's character yet Mi Nyu manages to bring it out of him. HAH!

even the "smile scene"

2qvz3ug.jpg

I`m not even wishing to be Mi Nyu but I fell in love with Taekyung's smile. ROFL

And the look that just can't disagree with her.

2w4ij4n.jpg

Is this love? :wub:

ROFL

2cyqxyc.jpg

TaeNyu moments is LOVE :D

lilshOrtnancy & 13infanmyss both of you give me enough dosage to last until midnight

MN in disguise look like GD

I wasn't a huge shipper of the couple until that BTS clip... omo... did anyone else notice that JGS mouthed "I like you" at PSH!!!! *A*

Yesterday's episode was so cute... I can't wait until tonight!

Thanks, and yeah I usually post in my LJ :P

Ahh I see. I used some of your icons you posted on LJ (i think it might be your first batch?) right now on LJ. lol. The Jeremy does not approve one XD I credited you of coz :D

Haha tartsmile... I know, right?

I love TK's comments hahaha... they're so random. And then when he switches from his normal voice to his TK voice! Hahaha <3

--

I wonder how episode ratings were today?

IKR!! I know they are just close friends but the BTS does make me wonder. Unless JGS is naturally a flirt and PSH is those really shy types. OMG I can't believe I'm still fangirlying about this BTS.

THe ratings weren't that good. Better than last week I think. It's around 9%. Iris is obviously taking the lead. I think Korean ahjummas like Iris more. Like what I said on the You're Beautiful thread, I think this drama attracts young adults and teens most but teens and young adults are often too busy with school (since it wednesday and thursday) to watch, and especially when korean students have those after school tuitions till really late at nights. :( But I really do hope the rantings wont affect the quality of the drama because so far, so good. :D

On a side note....I think Taekyung has ate my brain. When I was having lunch today I saw shrimp in it and I went "OMG" and my friends were like O_O?! Now every single time I see shrimp, its gonna remind me of HWANG TAEKYUNG!!! *DIES*

edit--

p.s. thank you 13infamyss for the HQ pics and the gifs. :)

Thanks for starting such a great thread for the cute soon-to-be couple! Please add me to the fans list! I :wub: TK & MN so much...they are too adorable for words! Love TK's meanie behaviour, yet deep down, he cares for her...in his special ways lol!

I truly hope they will be together in the end...thanks!

Guest maydx93

They are seriously my favoritest on-screen couple lately!!!!

This show is way too funny!!!

They look uber cute together!!

Can't wait until next ep!! :D

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Screencaps from Episode 6

In the morning, their manager finds Mi Nam sleeping on top of Taekyung and his imagination runs wild :lol: He comes up with two scenario of what happened between them last night, both of which, are totally hilarious!!!

1. Taekyung was trying to seduce Mi Nam, but she refused and shocked him.

snapshot20091022133231.jpg

snapshot20091022133310.jpg

snapshot20091022133322.jpg

snapshot20091022133355.jpg

snapshot20091022133331.jpg

snapshot20091022133405.jpg

snapshot20091022133419.jpg

2. Mi Nam was the seducer and when Taekyung refused, she shocked him in order to take advantage of him.

snapshot20091022133459.jpg

snapshot20091022133508.jpg

snapshot20091022133531.jpg

snapshot20091022133600.jpg

snapshot20091022133613.jpg

snapshot20091022133709.jpg

snapshot20091022133635.jpg

snapshot20091022133718.jpg

Taekyung gets groped by Mi Nam's aunt... his reaction is hilarious! :lol: Poor Taekyung.

snapshot20091022134003.jpg

snapshot20091022133950.jpg

snapshot20091022134031.jpg

Guest maxiechan

Am I the only one that loves TK face when he sees MN as a girl!??? so priceless!

yabep4102.jpg

yabep4110.jpg

The second look lol

yabep4108.jpg

yabep6585.jpg

yabep6593.jpg

And the pin!! I thought he wasn't going to tell her it was for her! thank god he did!! xDDD

yabep61106.jpg

Cant wait for next ep!! so sad there was no preview (but the parody was so funny! lol), I hope that they at least show us some pics for the upcoming episodes before ep 7 airs.

Guest goongaddict2603

The kiss was so saddening.. :(

But I have high hopes for TaeNyu...

I've even written out the relationship chart for this drama XD :blush:

But it's in my notebook.

My imagination has really gone wild...have thought of prospective ep ideas, mvs, etc... XP

TAENYU FTW! NO ONE CAN STOP YOU!~

Archived