Girls usually can't finish foot longs @ subway

Guest Green Tea -3

Guest Atmosphere.

When I'm SUPER HUNGRY, I can eat the whole thing but it takes time. Since my stomach shrank because I messed up my eating habit :)

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eternaldarkness4

i eat it in 2 sittings

i order the foot long only case its cheaper

but yea...

in 1 go that would be way too much > <

its sooo big <.<

Guest bubbular

Whoawhoa...definitely false. I know plenty of ladies, myself included, that can easily finish a footlong in a sitting. If I eat a 6 inch, it's usually because my boyfriend and i decided to grab a little snack before dinner, so we split a footlong.

Five dollar foot long much? ^__^

Guest strawberrykiwii

lol u kidding? most of my friends and I can finish a footlong in one sitting plus desert or whatnot.

cept for one friend, she has trouble finishing a 6 inch ._.

Guest lil_aphrodite91

I can; if it's tuna sub. <333

Though I can't eat at Subway. The smell of the bread makes me nauseous (it doesn't even smell like fresh bread!)

Funny you should say that.

My friend worked at Subway, and he said they use frozen bread.

Subway: Eat fresh!

Guest sourx3candi

for me i always order the foot long since it's cheaper in a way.. but i only cann eat about 3/4ths.

subway subs how so much in them.

but with viet subs i can finish a whole one without any problem.

Guest ai_toka_dou

Lies! I've finished a foot long meatball sub followed by a 6" tuna... >"< Err though this probably why i need to start losing weight

Guest aznxmushu

I usually eat foot longs in one sitting :mellow: ..

same. why do people think so low of girls... seriously we can basically do anything a guy could do if we really put our minds to it... we're not weak...

i think all girls can eat 1ft long it's just they don't want to come off as pigs.

Guest bonbons

wtf that is bull. I can finish a foot long sub in no time. and then have room for ice cream !!

edit:

and also, sub way isn't fresh as some may think. they use preservatives on the breads and etc o_o

Guest crvn107

I haven't tried the foot long because the 6 inch can usually fill me up.Maybe I should try that the next time I'm really hungry.

Guest tinatran_

i never noticed that i can finish a Vietnamese sub, but not a Subway footlong. i think it's cause i always overpack my sub from Subway with lettuce, tons of banana peppers and tomatoes. XD i usually just buy the footlong then eat one half the save the other half for later.

Archived