Girls usually can't finish foot longs @ subway

Guest Green Tea -3

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cncissweet

eh its not hard! i used to eat subway a lot last year and i got the meatball footlong every lunch AND a 6inch veggie patty(just coz its mad nice) one..but i dont get the salads..only jalapeno,cheesex2, 3 sauces, pickles and somtimes lettuce =x

Guest munchkinbuttx3

sometimes if i'm really hungry, i can eat a whole foot long by myself. i just hate it when i share my foot long and then i want more lol.

Guest PUNKB*TCH

True, minus some of the bread. I rip pieces off at a time and slowly consume it until all that's left are a pile of huge breadcrumbs.

Guest xclueless

it's not that i CAN'T finish a footlong, i just prefer not to.

the whole point (to me) of ordering a subway sandwich is because you want something light for lunch or something. ordering a footlong totally destroys that purpose because you get that icky feeling of being bloated and stuffed. like if you wanted to get full why buy a subway sandwich? that shiz is expensive anyways.

6 footers are the way to go ;)

Guest DUMBBUTTxP

False.

I can finish it without a problem. I usually add a whole bunch of stuff on it. ^^;

Sometimes I just buy a footlong, eat half of it then save the other half for later on. I'm always still hungry eating only 6 inches though. :(

Guest muhlynnduh

i had a footlong last night (:

but it mightve been because it was after

a tennis match and all i had all day

was two twizzlers ._____.

Finishing a footlong from Subway in one sitting is nothing because there is nothing!

I work at Togos, and I will be biased. TOGOs > subway all the way! I can finish a 6 inch and be 4x fuller (exaggerating a lil haha than eating a footlong from subway.

Archived