GDragon voted #1 as the ‘overrated singer songwriter’

Guest ningmeng

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ginger

Those that says gd is overrated...please name me an idol that writes his/her own songs, then i'll personally pm you my apology...

The reasons he was voted overrated cuz he's the ONLY idol that actually steps up and write/produce his own music...I'll give him tremedous credit for just doing that alone.

No. Just...no. :huh: I'm not going to take my time to PM you with names, but do your own research before you make those kinds of claims. It's stuff like this that make G-Dragon overrated. If you take away the rabid fans, he's a perfectly adequate pop artist, but when you add in the crazy, it's like he suddenly has rays of light beaming from behind his head and the only thing he's missing are some angel wings and a harp. He ISN'T the first idol to step up and do this and it's a shame that you somehow got that idea into your head.

After comments like this, yeah, I'll say it: G-Dragon is overrated. But it's his fans' fault, not his.

-ginger

Guest iangel

i can't believe singers and song writers have to perform for the public and take this kind of richard simmons from the public in return. honestly, if people have to be such haters, then they should just write and sing their own songs and stop b*tching about others just because these others happen to be more talented than themselves.

Guest pillowbox

No. Just...no. :huh: I'm not going to take my time to PM you with names, but do your own research before you make those kinds of claims. It's stuff like this that make G-Dragon overrated. If you take away the rabid fans, he's a perfectly adequate pop artist, but when you add in the crazy, it's like he suddenly has rays of light beaming from behind his head and the only thing he's missing are some angel wings and a harp. He ISN'T the first idol to step up and do this and it's a shame that you somehow got that idea into your head.

After comments like this, yeah, I'll say it: G-Dragon is overrated. But it's his fans' fault, not his.

-ginger

LOL, i love your comment. When it comes to writing songs for Big Bang, Gdragon is pretty good, but his solo career is ehhh. His fans make him seem like he's godly.. or "musical genius". Agreed. GDragon isn't the first idol to compose/write his own songs. His fans make him overrated.

i can't believe singers and song writers have to perform for the public and take this kind of richard simmons from the public in return. honestly, if people have to be such haters, then they should just write and sing their own songs and stop b*tching about others just because these others happen to be more talented than themselves.

This is entertainment. Singers and songwriters ..in fact ALL CELEBRITIES are bound to be criticized.

I agree that GD is overrated(b/c of his fans). I never understand why people(fans) think he's such a genius. His solo career was ehh. However I do love the music he creates with Big Bang...its so addicting. Still love ya GD!!!! ^____^

Guest shinhdeplol

korean netizens keep saying he's overrated, but actually he's voted the 4th MOST UNDERRATED singer songwriter

lol. it doesnt make sense at all

Guest eloquence

^ darling, who cares about polls.

If most people agree that he's overrated without even participating in that poll then he is.

To be honest, his fans overrate him TOO much.

He's just an average pop star - what's so GODLY about him?

Pfft.

Those that says gd is overrated...please name me an idol that writes his/her own songs, then i'll personally pm you my apology...

The reasons he was voted overrated cuz he's the ONLY idol that actually steps up and write/produce his own music...I'll give him tremedous credit for just doing that alone.

^Ya u mean by copyright other american song??? Psshh...pls do some research first before u start writing something like this coz there are tons of talented artist in korea who have write/produce their own song not only GD....

-ginger

med_ny_ilny2dance.gif

YESSSSS!!!!!!

Took the words out of my mouth

He's overrated due to his fans, and just because someone writes their own songs doesnt mean they are amazing.

I can write and sing my own song easily, does it make me Kenneth Babyface Edmonds????

Guest oyunsuren

definitely agree that GD is bit overrated lately. All the BB songs he created was great but seriously lost my interest in him after his new album came out. that heartbreaker song, ewww. sounds aweful plus his new look, seriously ewww.

Wow. Sayings of a true fangirl. Do your research before you post up comments like this. It just makes you look bad. There are so many "idols" out there that write/produce their own music. If you think GD is the only one that does then you are definitely in some fantasy where the world revolves around your idol.

Personally I have nothing against GD but some fangirls can be pretty extreme.

Oh and to name an "idol" who writes/produce their own song. The one I can name off the top of my head would be Micky Yoochun from DBSK. Yes that's right!. I'll be waiting for that apology of yours. Heh.

Archived