Kim Hyun Joo 김현주 Upcoming Drama 2024: The Bequeathed

LHRCN_

1 hour ago, forevergirl said:

Yeah I would love seeing her again on romcom. Thinking of it with Gong Yoo? Just saying.:)

With Gong Yoo in 'Goblin' end of the year? That would be awesome! They are still looking to cast a female lead. Now you got my hopes racing... :P Will it happen? *pray pray it will*

• Like 3

1 hour ago, laurene0917 said:
I don't know if any of these pictures are recent cause KHJ unnie's looks doesn't change much. :P

Also I haven't seen these pictures before and I find her really cute with her poses so I just wanna share it with you guys..

those are old pictures.

I have seen those pics which she posed with her staffs on the bench. It was in Canada, she went there doing some photoshoot. After the end of her drama Partner she went to Canada to shoot fot this photoshoot.

• Like 2

On Tuesday, May 10, 2016 at 11:52 PM, forevergirl said:

Yeah I would love seeing her again on romcom. Thinking of it with Gong Yoo? Just saying.:)

Yas! Romcoms! I feel in love with KHJ because of WHTMF which is kinda have that romcom feels even tho it's a family drama. 

Could we get a romcom With older male lead Or could we get a Noona RomCom just like Witch's Romance?  I really wanted to see her in romcom :bawling:

And isn't Gong Yoo cast in a drama called Dokkabi written by  DOTS writter?  If there isn't a female lead yet, let her join!!!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, LHRCN_ said:

Gong Yoo and Kim Hyun Joo, they would be a sexy couple. 

finger crossed **

Yup. Totally sexy and hot. Both are awesome in acting too. Hope writernim will cast KHJ.

The other actresses I was thinking of would be Gong Hyo Jin and Yoon Eun Hye. Gong Yoo and GHJ are very close friends, while Gong Yoo and YEH have been awesome in Coffee Prince, and are friends too. Either pairing would give us a superb performance too. 

But my vote for now still goes to KHJ. Writernim Kim Eun Sook-ssi, please cast Kim Hyun Joo in Goblin. Juseyo!

• Like 1

Top stars in line for acting awards

In a year of hit dramas and films, the field is stronger than ever

This year’s 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards has published its list of candidates for the Best Actor and Best Actress Awards. Hosted by JTBC and Ilgan Sports, affiliates of the Korea JoongAng Daily, this event is recognized as one of the most prestigious entertainment awards in Korea along with Blue Dragon Film Awards and the Daejong Film Awards.

Looking at the resumes and achievements over the past year of these 10 actors extraordinaire, it is safe to say that this year’s competition will be neck-and-neck. The winners of each category will be announced on June 3 at Kyung Hee University’s Grand Peace Hall.

skipped unrelated.....

09203235.jpg

Best Actress

skipped unrelated...............

Kim Hyun-joo (“I Have a Lover”)

Kim’s quadruple role should be a closer. Playing two characters who later experienced earth-shaking changes, the role assigned to Kim was pretty close to a quadruple role. Throughout the whole 50-episode run, this jack-of-all-trades pulled it off beautifully. Playing a pivotal figure in the drama, the actress was the anchor of the production and the cast.

BY KIM YEON-JI, KIM JIN-SEOK [jung.byungki@joongang.co.kr]

http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/Article.aspx?aid=3018490

• Like 4

On 5/14/2016 at 0:13 AM, grimselpass said:

Kim Hyun-joo (“I Have a Lover”)

Kim’s quadruple role should be a closer. Playing two characters who later experienced earth-shaking changes, the role assigned to Kim was pretty close to a quadruple role. Throughout the whole 50-episode run, this jack-of-all-trades pulled it off beautifully. Playing a pivotal figure in the drama, the actress was the anchor of the production and the cast.

BY KIM YEON-JI, KIM JIN-SEOK [jung.byungki@joongang.co.kr]

Thanks @grimselpass for the article. 

I like this reporter's take on the nominees. While I like all the nominees and think they all did well in their roles, I agree wholeheartedly with 'quadruple role' and 'pivotal figure' take of this reporter. KHJ-ssi, as your fan and IHAL's fan, I hope (and no doubt many KHJ/IHAL fans too) you will bring this award home. Fighting! :angry:

• Like 5

@grimselpass thank you so much for the video and the pics, her hair is beginning to grow longer now. She looks more and more like Han Jung Won in Twinkle.

@jadecloud I like gong yoo nad Yoon eun Hye too, but i think Yoong Goo and Kim Hyun Joo 's couple would make fans all over them. Yong Goo looks so many and HOT.

I hope beside her drama Hyun Joo unnie could have a chance to appear on variety show too, i love watching her real personality on show.

• Like 2

Hi. is it ok to join this thread??.  Im currently watching IHAL , and i just love Hyun Joo in this drama, awesome acting, i love the kickass an a badass  character of KHJ , soo pretty, love the lawyer outfits  of her.  

I search her name to know more about her , and love her more with her humanitarian charity  works /donation in Bangladesh and Phils. this lady is compassionate and truly knows the meaning of humility.  now Im a fan. 

Im a bit surprised everytime I search her name ,  So ji sub name always come out too,  and Im in awe found a fan made video of them together in YT .  oh my golly , did they dated back then?? is it true?? 

btw I love her hair in IHAL , she looks pretty  in that style. 

ciao! peace!

• Like 3

@applebee88 welcome to the thread, i am happy to see more and more fans coming here because of our beautiful actress. Ofcourse you can join us. Please come by when you have time.

about Kim Hyun Joo and So Ji sub, i was surprised too when I read the news of them dating..etc. But people says it was just a rumor, Both denied that they were dating. Kim Hyun Joo and So Ji Sub have stated that they were just GOOD friends, So Ji Sub has said that Kim Hyun Joo was his only girlfriend in the korean industry, many korean actors say that because of her cheerful personality people feel warm talking to her. she has many friends in the industry.

I am one of those who love KHJ and SJS together, so here are some videos of them together.

• Like 4

Thank you for the vids, theyre so cute  in glass slippers.  @LHRCN_ , Thank you for the  welcome and info. so nice

heres the fan video in YT, (maybe this was posted here before) got intrigue because  of the netizens comments,  and  I was surprised  because the recent comment was just 2 weeks ago,  since  the photos was taken way back 2000/2002

Its nice to know they are good friends but the snapshots is telling a different story. lol

the song used was sang by  KHJ  - 

credit to the owner

• Like 3

@applebee88 Those pics of them together were taken in 2000 in Thailand. They had a photoshoot together in Thailand.

What i know about KHJ and SJS is that they had a sitcome together in 1996/97. there were rumors that they knew each other before that. Kim Hyun Joo also got to know Park Yong Ha( SJS's friend) in 1998 when they acted together in a movie.

From 97 to 2002 they were really good friends, then KHJ and SJS acted together in Glass slipper, they already knew each other when they acted in Glass slipper, they became closer, then in 2003 the rumor broke out that they had dated and broke up. They both denied. In 2004 in one of his interview SJS did mention KHJ as his only female friend in the industry and please dont make any rumor. In 2005 at press conference of Miss Kim Making 1 million KHJ mentioned SJS and his popular drama I am sorry I love you.

In 2009 when KHJ appeared on variety show Guerilla date KHJ mentioned one of her friend who she had rumor with in the past and how they lost contact after the rumor, she hoped that he called her when he watched the show.

• Like 1

Thank you again for the detailed info, it seems like  it could have been or would have been / what if friendship story.

One thing  I like about hyun joo , are the different expressions she posess,  its amazing.

She can be badass,  damsel in distress, sarcastic , or most of the time  cute. 

one pic I love , surely this was posted here before .  golly , shes soo cute, cant believe shes over 30... love herIMXJVFe.jpg

credit to the owner of the pic

• Like 2

hi @applebee88! welcome to the thread!

I also think that SJS and KHJ unnie could have been if only not separated by the rumors about them..

I still ship the two of them 'till now because they are still both single and available..as if they are waiting for each other and for the right time as well..:w00t:They look so good together, they're like a perfect couple..also KHJ unnie said she likes a man who's more than 180cm in height and SJS is 182cm!:wub:..I have high hopes for the two of them..!:D

• Like 3

ok  lets keep this thread moving! Good thing I  have free time on the next few days. Thank you for the welcome @laurene0917

Im about to ask that, what is the height of Hyun Joo?? she seem tall , Im looking closely in IHAL , the Jin Eon charactes is a tall man, and there are shots shes eye level with him, and theres no probleim in kissing scenes lol! 

since Im anew fan, I dont know much about her, but everytime I search her name in google , SJS name would come up too, so  I got distracted about it  lol!, because seems theres PAST  between them.hmmmn.

and the ooozzing chemistry in Glass slippers cant be denied.

If they will be paired again, now that theyre older i wonder how will they treat each other, how will it go.

Wishing for a romantic comedy project. I raised my hand.

peace!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, applebee88 said:

Im about to ask that, what is the height of Hyun Joo?? she seem tall , Im looking closely in IHAL , the Jin Eon charactes is a tall man, and there are shots shes eye level with him, and theres no probleim in kissing scenes lol! 

Well, according to asianwiki, KHJ unnie is 167cm and Ji Jin Hee is 178cm so their height is just ideal for a couple, that maybe one of the reason their kissing scenes are smoothly done..aside, of course, their excellent chemistry..(too bad Ji Jin Hee is already married so I can't ship them..and KHJ unnie wants taller guys..:P)

since Im anew fan, I dont know much about her, but everytime I search her name in google , SJS name would come up too, so  I got distracted about it  lol!, because seems theres PAST  between them.hmmmn.

yep, though they have not been together at all (like even on awards night) for so many years already, many people still talk about them. I think there are many of us who wants the two of them together. It's just sad that many fans of SJS hates our KHJ unnie because of some rumors that came out before. If only they know how beautiful a person she is...

Wishing for a romantic comedy project. I raised my hand.

I also want a romcom!..but whatever role she will take next I'm sure to watch it..I hope her next project will be as big hit as "Twinkle Twinkle" and "What Happens to My Family" so that many people will see how excellent an actress our KHJ unnie is!

• Like 2