some koreans are really look alike... but then I am happy to see few photos and LYW and kid... her daughter must be bigger now and I am really wondering how she looks now, I think she is almost 7 years old... her wedding is very simple too...

yeah her child now has enter elementary school.

yupp her wedding is so simple, her dress in simple too...

It’s hard to believe there’s none recent pic of her family.  Of all the tens of millions of people in her country, no one could or dare to take a photo of them.  They got to be in the public occasionally.  The queen doesn’t lock her hubby and kid inside the mansion all the time, does she?!

they often got to public i think, yeah but no one dare to upload their family photos, hehhe..

but i have some of her hubby's photos, not with lee yo won but with people who often appear with Lee Yo Won : her stylish, manager, and asistants

imo74j.jpg

ma0ma0chong her hair is so hillarious :D

Guest ma0ma0chong

24cryo8.jpg

zirm9i.jpg

e5h6p0.jpg

Pictures from one of her endorsements back in 1999. I think the apparel brand is Subi. That's Kim Rae Won in the last picture and he was in School 2 too!

ma0ma0chong her hair is so hillarious :D

Haha ya!:lol: Guess she's really shocked in that scene. Haven't watched Attack the Gas Station! yet though, read somewhere that there's going to be an Attack the Gas Station 2, but of course she's not going to be in it. :(

24cryo8.jpg

zirm9i.jpg

e5h6p0.jpg

Pictures from one of her endorsements back in 1999. I think the apparel brand is Subi. That's Kim Rae Won in the last picture and he was in School 2 too!

Haha ya!:lol: Guess she's really shocked in that scene. Haven't watched Attack the Gas Station! yet though, read somewhere that there's going to be an Attack the Gas Station 2, but of course she's not going to be in it. :(

LYW in her younger days did many thin to her hair, but still cute... :lol:

hahaa.. i have wacthed Attack The Gas Station but haven't been finished yet.

maybe tomorrow i will wacth it until finised.

ATOGS 2 has been made in 2009, n yeah LYW was not in it, but she has some interview about it, i ever saw the video but i forget where was it.

she was interviewed when she wore Queen Costume, i think it was when she was in QSD shooting.

it's mainly about her when join in ATOGS 1, she was still a newcomer n just beeing supporting actress, bit now when ATOGS 2 made, she's been a HALLYU STAR, star of a star..

such a nice journey.. :)

Guest ma0ma0chong

LYW in her younger days did many thin to her hair, but still cute... :lol:

hahaa.. i have wacthed Attack The Gas Station but haven't been finished yet.

maybe tomorrow i will wacth it until finised.

ATOGS 2 has been made in 2009, n yeah LYW was not in it, but she has some interview about it, i ever saw the video but i forget where was it.

she was interviewed when she wore Queen Costume, i think it was when she was in QSD shooting.

it's mainly about her when join in ATOGS 1, she was still a newcomer n just beeing supporting actress, bit now when ATOGS 2 made, she's been a HALLYU STAR, star of a star..

such a nice journey.. :)

She's still cute now, cheeks got chubbier and amazingly the chubby cheeks look good on her, unlike other actresses! Maybe it's because she's got a small face.^^ I haven't really been digging around for her videos that much because most of them aren't english subbed and it's frustrating not being able to understand the vid! Maybe some day when a fellow Lee Yo Won fan who understands korean visits our site, we can form a Lee Yo Won subbing team! :rolleyes:

She's still cute now, cheeks got chubbier and amazingly the chubby cheeks look good on her, unlike other actresses! Maybe it's because she's got a small face.^^ I haven't really been digging around for her videos that much because most of them aren't english subbed and it's frustrating not being able to understand the vid! Maybe some day when a fellow Lee Yo Won fan who understands korean visits our site, we can form a Lee Yo Won subbing team! :rolleyes:

yuppp you're rite..she's still cute now.... even getting cuter and cuter.. i wonder why..

her pics in VOGUE Night's Out is soo cuteee.... Love her !

yeah 90% videoas has no english sub, but it's OK,even i don't understand but it still make me happy to see her, especially when she laugh hard..hehe..

Lee Yo Wo subbing team? Whoaa..sounds great !

hmm..... anybody who speaks Korean, please join us.. :D

they often got to public i think, yeah but  no one dare to upload their family photos, hehhe..

but i have some of her hubby's photos, not with lee yo won but with people who often appear  with Lee Yo Won : her stylish, manager, and asistants

In that case, you’ll be the first one.  Please post those photos.  Hope Her Majesty won’t chase you down for it.  Good luck!

i want see clip that, help me

Click on the link below.  If you want to save, click on “Download file” and wait for some seconds.  Then enter the displayed code.

Cookies 1999

cookiesw.jpg

In that case, you’ll be the first one.  Please post those photos.  Hope Her Majesty won’t chase you down for it.  Good luck!

Click on the link below.  If you want to save, click on “Download file” and wait for some seconds.  Then enter the displayed code.

Cookies 1999

cookiesw.jpg

i can't find link below, help, thanks you, clip about meetings kim nam gil

Guest ma0ma0chong

yuppp you're rite..she's still cute now.... even getting cuter and cuter.. i wonder why..

her pics in VOGUE Night's Out is soo cuteee.... Love her !

yeah 90% videoas has no english sub, but it's OK,even i don't understand but it still make me happy to see her, especially when she laugh hard..hehe..

Lee Yo Wo subbing team? Whoaa..sounds great !

hmm..... anybody who speaks Korean, please join us.. :D

Yup anyone understands korean here? Actually other than subbing the korean videos, there are some videos in japanese, or chinese subbed ones from the chinese websites and those who understand japanese and chinese or other languages can all help to sub! And then those who are IT pros can put the subs into the videos!^^

We're reaching a hundred pages on this thread soon! Yay!

phetbeo, the link is titled <Cookies 1999>. Or maybe you can try this? http://www.badongo.com/vid/1725487

24cryo8.jpg

zirm9i.jpg

e5h6p0.jpg

This is fun.  Everybody is digging of something about the queen.  Please continue to do so, especially her endorsements and CFs.  I found the list below from Chinese site.  Heck, I can’t read but I’ll go anywhere for the info of the queen.  The list is not even completed, so I added in more in bold typed.  If anyone knows of some other CFs/endorsements which not on there please let me know.

CFs:

1997 CLEAN&CLEAR (和金敏善)

1998 图书礼券

1998 CROWN食品

1999 Y'SB服饰

1999 CLEAN&CLEAR(和金成恩)

1999 P&G 卫生用品

1999 健康饮品

1999 SAMSUNG MOBLIE(和朴志胤)

2000 CROWN食品

2000 FRENCH CAFE(和元彬)

2000 KTF电讯-N016(和孔孝贞)

2000 ORION食品

2001 LG Double Rich 染发剂

2001 LG CYON(和刘志泰)

2001 CALLI化妆品

2001 MIGLIORE百货

2002 Shany面包

2002 Oodles服饰

2002 CALLI化妆品

2002 SK电讯(和张东健)

2002 SK电讯(和RAIN)

2003 Moneta电讯

2005 Haustory房地产

2006 Frisunsat服饰

2007 新东亚Familie房地产- Hiparkcity(和丹尼斯吴)

2008 Dongwha木地板

2008 农心济州纯净水

2008 新东亚房地产

2009 现代海商汽车保险  (I guess this one is Hicar?)

2009 Hilite insurance

2010 o hui

Model:

1998 I.N.V.U./ INTIME/CASCADE/COUNTDOWN

1998~2002 Y'sb

1999 Subi

2000 Litimus

2001~2002 Kswiss

2002 I.Z. Jean

2006 CCclub

2006 Frisunsat

Sure (don't know what year)

Elle (don’t know what year)

Marie Claire (don’t know what year)

2010 Louis Vuitton sunglasses

2010 Ragello

Sorry I don’t have the video of Kim Nam Gil suddenly runs to the screen when Yowon gives her messages.

Yup  anyone understands korean here? Actually other than subbing the korean  videos, there are some videos in japanese, or chinese subbed ones from  the chinese websites and those who understand japanese and chinese or  other languages can all help to sub! And then those who are IT pros can  put the subs into the videos!^^

We're reaching a hundred pages on this thread soon! Yay!

phetbeo, the link is titled <Cookies 1999>. Or maybe you can try this? http://www.badongo.com/vid/1725487

How about you dear, what can you translate for us :rolleyes:?  I thought you can read Chinese.  Yeah, let’s lure someone who knows Korean and English in here.

Let’s make this forum goes to 1000 pages.  I’ll be here if my heart still beating.  It only takes 6 years to do it, with about 2.5 days per page, which is the rate we’re doing now.

Thanks for answering to Phetbeo for me.

Guest ma0ma0chong

How about you dear, what can you translate for us :rolleyes:?  I thought you can read Chinese.  Yeah, let’s lure someone who knows Korean and English in here.

Let’s make this forum goes to 1000 pages.  I’ll be here if my heart still beating.  It only takes 6 years to do it, with about 2.5 days per page, which is the rate we’re doing now.

Thanks for answering to Phetbeo for me.

Haha yes i can read chinese! Here's the direct translation for some of the chinese words, they're underlined and mostly about the type of industry the brand is in. I also added the year for Sure and Marie Claire. Hope it helps! And I think I have chanced on some other modelling works she had done for some brands and magazines but I got to go and search for them first. Will post the pictures here when i see them!

And yup! Keep on posting! We can even try for a Lee Yo Won fan club when this thread is long enough?

CFs:

1997 CLEAN&CLEAR (和金敏善)

1998 图书礼券book voucher

1998 CROWN食品foods

1999 Y'SB服饰apparels

1999 CLEAN&CLEAR(和金成恩)

1999 P&G 卫生用品

1999 健康饮品healthy drinks

1999 SAMSUNG MOBLIE(和朴志胤)

2000 CROWN食品foods

2000 FRENCH CAFE(和元彬)with Won Bin

2000 KTF电讯-N016(和孔孝贞)

2000 ORION食品foods

2001 LG Double Rich 染发剂hair dye

2001 LG CYON(和刘志泰)

2001 CALLI化妆品cosmetics

2001 MIGLIORE百货departmental store

2002 Shany面包bread

2002 Oodles服饰apparels

2002 CALLI化妆品cosmetics

2002 SK电讯(和张东健)telecommunications, with Jang Dong Gun

2002 SK电讯(和RAIN)telecommunications, with RAIN

2003 Moneta电讯telecommunications

2005 Haustory房地产housing properties

2006 Frisunsat服饰apparels

2007 新东亚Familie房地产- Hiparkcity(和丹尼斯吴)housing properties, with Dennis Oh

2008 Dongwha木地板wooden floorings

2008 农心济州纯净水NongShim mineral water

2008 新东亚房地产the Familie one

2009 现代海商汽车保险 (I guess this one is Hicar?)yes it is!

2009 Hilite insurance

2010 o hui

Model:

1998 I.N.V.U./ INTIME/CASCADE/COUNTDOWN

1998~2002 Y'sb

1999 Subi

2000 Litimus

2001~2002 Kswiss

2002 I.Z. Jean

2006 CCclub

2006 Frisunsat

Sure (don't know what year)2009

Elle (don’t know what year)

Marie Claire (don’t know what year)2007

2010 Louis Vuitton sunglasses

2010 Ragello

Guest ma0ma0chong

Omg another endorsement of hers! It's for a wedding gown label i guess, back in 2000, but i don't know the brand name. Anyone knows? QSD, you can add this to your list!

ivxuuu.jpg

2ywfm1t.jpg

np3oed.jpg

2ebda1w.jpg

jj8vo0.jpg

i2n7mo.jpg

a1pijd.jpg

n6tjdz.jpg

16hvu4j.jpg

hwhhwhw.... yeay !!!

2 more pages n we wil celebrate our fisrt Hundred pages!! :lol:

so exited, becoz this thread was just in 2 pages at the first time i enter Soompi...

Our Queen is getting more n more citizens.. LOL

actually i miss our old friends who used to be so active here,

there's just me, nikachan n photbeo as old member who still active untill now.

where's Cahya, fatoulie, happy800, lynn, harky and others? we miss you guys !!

we're now having more n more friends ! :)

i miss our queen..excited to see her again back on track blush.gif guys do you know where can i buy original dvds of her dramas such as Queen Seon deok, Bad love and suregeon bong dal hee?