Guest ma0ma0chong

Here's a picture i found of her, it's from a magazine called I Love Star i think! Looking bubbly!

2zghxyc.jpg

Another 2 pics from her earlier days^^

21o7lw0.jpg

2eob9jc.jpg

i and some people often wonder where's Lee Yo Won's wedding Ring..

but see this picture n take a look at another picture, even in her wedding day, this couple didn't use wedding Ring, Lee Yo Won wore a ring in her fore finger, while Park Jin Woo wore the ring in his little finger :)

i think they on purpose don't wear wedding ring

Heh, maybe her fingers are too skinny and his too thick?! Okay that sounds lame haha! As long as they're loving, it doesn't matter where they wear their ring! :P

yeah ma0ma0chong, it could be, they can't find wedding ring which fits on their fingers..hahah... Park Jin Woo's figer is too thick that's why he used his little finger..

and LYW's is too skinny... :P

yeah, it doesn't matter wearing rings or not, love is in their heart not their fingers..heheh

Bean Paste will be realeased on 21 October 2010

"Miso" OK October 21 release

398298%280%29-m500333_11325.jpg

[Asia Today = woonamhui news] Actor Lee took ryuseungryong of the film 'paste' the following was confirmed to be released Oct. 21.

This film is a broadcaster PD finally I want to eat miso death exposed a story of hope and chase is a mystery thriller set in type.

Ryuseung dragon had played the part of a special killer choeyujin PD Lee took the case holding the keys to paste bunhaetda dalinnyeo Jang. Finally, military service, and this movie is a Lee Dong Wook Kim, Jong Gu death appeared to reverse.

Kim, Jong Gu's killer notorious prison to eat the soybean, are arrested within five years. After 3 successive murders occur. Broadcast coverage progressed in earnest statement led many officials and exciting mystery goes liable towards another reversal.

'Murder mystery intertwined with a taste' and edged in brilliant form and genre film 'miso' Directed by the proximity group had been given 'leave to baksuchil' Jang 'and Jang went to the producers.

<우남희 기자 nh@asiatoday.co.kr">wnh@asiatoday.co.kr>

(Ⓒ 'Global Evening comprehensive newspaper Asia Today)

http://www.asiatoday.co.kr/news/view.asp?seq=398298

---

next Month !!! :w00t:

Guest ma0ma0chong

ninimi, thanks for the update! Yay! Okay we shall all count down to October 21st^^

I've been digging through all her earlier works recently, and I found out she was in this drama/sitcom in 1998. Not sure if the news is accurate though, cos I've never read about it anywhere except on this site where i got these pictures from. The website(chinese one) said this drama's called 'To Love or to Hate'(I translated it directly), and that she plays one of the sisters of the main family in the story. There's Jae Hee in the pictures too, does that mean he's in the drama as well? He acted in School 2 with Lee Yo Won haha. Anyone else came across this news and have the links to watch it(if it's a drama)??

kex1g3.jpg

9ftxg6.jpg

2lm1air.jpg

358p4xy.jpg

aermp.jpg

Thanks for all the updates guys. 

Is this pic inside some kind of store?

Seriously, when is this BeanPaste movie going to come out. I'm going to turn bald from all the waiting!! :(

I guess the guys can turn bald and the ladies turn gray :w00t:.  Nice digging of her earlier works, BTW.

Guest Deokman_7272k

This is another such adorable CF of the queen at 19.

Cookies 1999

cookiesw.jpg

very pretty

Here...

LYW when giving video Message..

SAM_06811.jpg

I want to see the video too I wonder how the fans reacted? uproar maybe

Kim Nam Gil n Godo..

26291_1236913926109_1327074784_30606191_6398028_n.jpg

Look at the face of KNG... he seemed "speechless" :D

"omooo... my dear LYW..why didn't you come...I Miss You.."

hahhahaahah... :P

Guest ma0ma0chong

I guess the guys can turn bald and the ladies turn gray :w00t:.  Nice digging of her earlier works, BTW.

Haha then I'll have to change to turning gray!^^

Guest Deokman_7272k

I also wanna see the video badly.... but still didn't find any... there's only video when KNG sings Can't I Love you in youtube,, the video message i never found.. ;)

I think she's not Lee Yo Won's daughter.. the face is very similar. but she isn't..

i Also used to think the little girl is Irene Park, but some months ago i found website in LYW.cn that shows some children of actress who looks very similar one another, and Lee Yo Won's daughter is included..unfortunately i didn't save the link, but i still have the photos of those children...

ae7.jpg

ae.jpg

ae1.jpg

ae6.jpg

i saw a facebook, siad that this is LYW's daughter, but she isn't..

ae5.jpg

this is the mother..

ae3.jpg

don't believe if it is LYW's daughter despite the photos are taken with Lee Yo Won or her Husband...

the right photos are only those below...

famu.jpg

21565310285611534310247.jpg

ae4.jpg

aermp.jpg

some koreans are really look alike... but then I am happy to see few photos and LYW and kid... her daughter must be bigger now and I am really wondering how she looks now, I think she is almost 7 years old... her wedding is very simple too...

some koreans are really look alike... but then I am happy to see few photos and LYW and kid... her daughter must be bigger now and I am really wondering how she looks now, I think she is almost 7 years old... her wedding is very simple too...

It’s hard to believe there’s none recent pic of her family.  Of all the tens of millions of people in her country, no one could or dare to take a photo of them.  They got to be in the public occasionally.  The queen doesn’t lock her hubby and kid inside the mansion all the time, does she?!

Welcome back.  Miss your posts here.  Your vacation was almost as long as the queen's.  Hope you had a great one in the US.

QSD, thank you. It was hectic, but I had a great time, I was able to explore & enjoy some amazing places. At the moment I am still feeling the hangover & just want to rest. Anyway, I gather our queen LYW is still vacationing & enjoying time with her family. I wish I could do that too, one year long vacation!

It's better to be gray than bald.

yeah, at least we could color it back to black if we want to, lol.

Hi Nika ! long time no see. join Us again buddy!

ninimi, thanks, missed everyone here & our queen.

Guest Deokman_7272k

It’s hard to believe there’s none recent pic of her family.  Of all the tens of millions of people in her country, no one could or dare to take a photo of them.  They got to be in the public occasionally.  The queen doesn’t lock her hubby and kid inside the mansion all the time, does she?!

I am also curious about her family, her siblings, does she have brothers or sisters? do they look like her? I know she has a cousin who is an actor too