Guest Deokman_7272k

It’s also due to the fact that she’s a traditional person.  There’s nothing more important than her family.  I believe it’s the main reason why she isn’t in the spotlight much.  She’s just so simple.  She must be appreciated so much of her hubby and in-laws for giving their full supports of her acting career.  I think they should… why waste a real eye-candy and talented actress who brings me abundant joys. 

Good graces... it took you about 7 months to escape out of the QSD insanity.  I think yours is the record.  But I’m glad I can join you.  Mine is only 5 months but still playing QSD crazily.

Deokman_7272k, is it me or your post got screwed.  It looks like your comment was merged together with Ninimi, as a quote.

Anyway, you missed a whole lot of fun about our queen’s commercials.  She has 40 CFs which I collected, and I’m not completely done with it yet.  I’ll post them here from time to time so you can save them.  I’m not sure you said the one with the ring.  Maybe it’s the “Shindong Construction Hi Park City” CF.  His name is Dennis Oh.   I think Yowon started in the CF around 15 years old.  Take a look at the one below.  She’s awfully cute.  Her legs seemed like a mile long already as a teenager.

I haven’t started saving the clip regarding her dance with Joo Jin Mo.  There’re so many clips to take care of.  Amazing if Yowon didn’t skip her performance every other year and so humble away from the limelight, her videos could run to thousand and it could take me months to track them all.

Clean & Clear CF

cleanandclear.jpg

Here is the list of her commercials.

cleanclear.jpg

QSD yes it was my mistake, hahaha that is why I can't find my post... gee great you even found about that jonhson and johnson commercial she was really very young... Yes I would love to save them... just got my laptop last sunday, just need an internet connection

It’s also due to the fact that she’s a traditional person.  There’s nothing more important than her family.  I believe it’s the main reason why she isn’t in the spotlight much.  She’s just so simple.  She must be appreciated so much of her hubby and in-laws for giving their full supports of her acting career.  I think they should… why waste a real eye-candy and talented actress who brings me abundant joys. 

Good graces... it took you about 7 months to escape out of the QSD insanity.  I think yours is the record.  But I’m glad I can join you.  Mine is only 5 months but still playing QSD crazily.

Deokman_7272k, is it me or your post got screwed.  It looks like your comment was merged together with Ninimi, as a quote.

Anyway, you missed a whole lot of fun about our queen’s commercials.  She has 40 CFs which I collected, and I’m not completely done with it yet.  I’ll post them here from time to time so you can save them.  I’m not sure you said the one with the ring.  Maybe it’s the “Shindong Construction Hi Park City” CF.  His name is Dennis Oh.   I think Yowon started in the CF around 15 years old.  Take a look at the one below.  She’s awfully cute.  Her legs seemed like a mile long already as a teenager.

I haven’t started saving the clip regarding her dance with Joo Jin Mo.  There’re so many clips to take care of.  Amazing if Yowon didn’t skip her performance every other year and so humble away from the limelight, her videos could run to thousand and it could take me months to track them all.

Clean & Clear CF

cleanandclear.jpg

cleanclear.jpg

I am really curious about her life.... she seemed to have everything, I wonder what was it that depressed her when she was 29 years old which was not so long ago......Lee Yo won is already at the point of her life when she does not need to prove anything, career wise she is okey already in fact it's use her fans demand more but she is just relaxing. I heard about beanpaste many months ago but how come they are not showing it yet... I am watching QSD again back to nangdo days

Guest jaehan2010

News about KNG's fan meeting & whereabouts of LYW (I think u will like this ninimi wink.gif) :

Original Article

Basically KNG's fan meeting was MC-ed by Godo, the fat hwarang/DM's fren, & most of the cast of Bad Guy (KNG's new drama) attended...LYW wanted to attend too but because of the Korea-Vietnam cultural exchange anniversary schedule she wasn't able to make it, but she did make a video appearance biggrin.gif she wished KNG all the best in his new drama & also to Han Ga In as well (ahh...so sweet of her smile.gif ) From this her fans r now thinking she has already reached Vietnam...so anyone in Vietnam, pls keep a lookout hahaha

Anyway, ninimi r u screaming in excitement already? lolz...here's more from KNG's fans who were @ the fan meeting...the people that was included in the video msg were Alcheon, Hajong, Woya & YuShin, & when their msg was being played, esp YuShin's, KNG appeared bored & sleepy...but when LYW's appeared (she was the finale), KNG immediately & suddenly rushed towards the screen with open arms, looking very happy...then Godo said something big is going to happen...until LYW's msg has finished, KNG then return to his seat, even waving goodbyes to the LYW on the screen...then KNG said she is already married...Sighz...its a sad sad situation, but I think he can get over it as he is a mature adult  smile.gif

where can i watch that video?i want to see that video lee yo won giving her msg for kng and he suddenly rushed to the screen ? ? i want to watched that badly please....

Guest Deokman_7272k

where can i watch that video?i want to see that video lee yo won giving her msg for kng and he suddenly rushed to the screen ? ? i want to watched that badly please....

me too I want to see this...

QSD yes it was my  mistake, hahaha that is why I can't find my post... gee great you even found about that jonhson and johnson commercial she was really very young... Yes I would love to save them... just got my laptop last sunday, just need an internet connection

I am really curious about her life.... she seemed to have everything, I wonder what was it that depressed her when she was 29 years old which was not so long ago......Lee Yo won is already at the point of her life when she does not need to prove anything, career wise she is okey already in fact it's use her fans demand more but she is just relaxing. I heard about beanpaste many months ago but how come they are not showing it yet... I am watching QSD again  back to nangdo days

I suggest you should have the backup on the flash drive or any other media storage too, just in case your laptop gets burned for over browsing anything QSD related.   Hahaha...

Sometimes money, fame and power are not everything in our lives.  As human beings, we have feelings and emotions of certain matters that would affect us greatly.  I suspect Yowon wasn’t feeling very jolly at some period of time while shooting QSD last year.   She must have felt exhausted and overwhelming pressure from the production, media and press to the point of thinking of quitting finishing the series, which she admitted in her acceptance speech for her top excellence award.  But the great thing now it’s over, and she feels fine at the present is what important.  She doesn’t need to prove anything.  She got everything.

I know fans like us are dying to see her more but she really just kick back for many months at some beaches, spas, hot springs, and golf course.  It’s a pain, I feel you.  Just be patient and give her another 6 months, then we’ll see her again.   

There can be several reasons why the movie has not released.  It might be the scheduling they want to wait at certain time or the post-production has not completed.  The good news is,  Ninimi said it would premiere next month, so we have something to look forward.

Since you are also watching QSD nonstop for a long time, you can join me and Ninimi as the faithful QSD lovers.

Hi  to everyone, good to be back. Thanks for all the up dates, news &  photos of our dear queen LYW. I enjoyed them all & also all your  comments & input. Keep it up!!!

Welcome back.  Miss your posts here.  Your vacation was almost as long as the queen's.  Hope you had a great one in the US.

where  can i watch that video?i want to see that video lee yo won giving her  msg for kng and he suddenly rushed to the screen ? ? i want to watched  that badly please....

I want to see it too.  Thanks for reposting the tidbits.  I actually haven’t gone thoroughly all the pages on this forum, have been busy for the past 5 months watching the QSD marathon, that’s why.  Hope I can find its clip soon.

Guest Deokman_7272k

I suggest you should have the backup on the flash drive or any other media storage too, just in case your laptop gets burned for over browsing anything QSD related.   Hahaha...

Sometimes money, fame and power are not everything in our lives.  As human beings, we have feelings and emotions of certain matters that would affect us greatly.  I suspect Yowon wasn’t feeling very jolly at some period of time while shooting QSD last year.   She must have felt exhausted and overwhelming pressure from the production, media and press to the point of thinking of quitting finishing the series, which she admitted in her acceptance speech for her top excellence award.  But the great thing now it’s over, and she feels fine at the present is what important.  She doesn’t need to prove anything.  She got everything.

I know fans like us are dying to see her more but she really just kick back for many months at some beaches, spas, hot springs, and golf course.  It’s a pain, I feel you.  Just be patient and give her another 6 months, then we’ll see her again.   

There can be several reasons why the movie has not released.  It might be the scheduling they want to wait at certain time or the post-production has not completed.  The good news is,  Ninimi said it would premiere next month, so we have something to look forward.

Since you are also watching QSD nonstop for a long time, you can join me and Ninimi as the faithful QSD lovers.

Welcome back.  Miss your posts here.  Your vacation was almost as long as the queen's.  Hope you had a great one in the US.

I want to see it too.  Thanks for reposting the tidbits.  I actually haven’t gone thoroughly all the pages on this forum, have been busy for the past 5 months watching the QSD marathon, that’s why.  Hope I can find its clip soon.

Yes QSD I still watch QSD, it's my comfort movie hahaha.

Maggie I am missing Pinoy Express how's QSd Thread there?

Guest jaehan2010

Here...

LYW when giving video Message..

SAM_06811.jpg

Kim Nam Gil n Godo..

26291_1236913926109_1327074784_30606191_6398028_n.jpg

Look at the face of KNG... he seemed "speechless"  :D

"omooo... my dear LYW..why didn't you come...I Miss You.."

hahhahaahah...  :P

wow that is so interesting to see , i would be very happy if you can upload that video i really2x want to watch that scene!please..

Clean & Clear CF

cleanandclear.jpg

cleanclear.jpg

Yuppp i Agree, she's simple n traditional type of woman... doesn't wanna be in too much attention of people... prefer being a simple house wife for lovely family at home..

yupp.. really apreciate her hubby n in laws, LYW is also good, she can make it balance between family n career..

I am really curious about her life.... she seemed to have everything, I wonder what was it that depressed her when she was 29 years old which was not so long ago......Lee Yo won is already at the point of her life when she does not need to prove anything, career wise she is okey already in fact it's use her fans demand more but she is just relaxing. I heard about beanpaste many months ago but how come they are not showing it yet... I am watching QSD again back to nangdo days

YUPP... i Agree !!! Lee Yo Won is in level where she doesn't need to prove anything..

she doesn't need to gain Popularity nor Money through her acting..

she's been in industry for more than 10 years, has been CF Queen in younger days, having No.1 Rating of drama n Movie...

also has so much money from her rich-husband and from her dramas, films, CFs salary since long long time ago

she does acting becoz she LOVES it !

acting is not her Job, but her soul n responsiblity ....

yeah the pressure i think it's about Queen Seon Deok, phisically exhauted n mentally underpressure... spending nights n days far from family 6 months filming saeguk must be so tired, n bussy,

I ever heard that she missed her daughter's birthday celebration due to QSD's schedulle. how poor..

she also has to hospitalized becoz of too tired during the filming, but then she forced to return to the location becoz she knew if she's sick the production of the drama will be delayed n it will have impacts to many people.

feeling so stressful becoz QSD's rating declined after Mishil died, it's such a big responsibility for her as the Main Title Role.

Yeah QSD is a great drama, with a great efforts too...

hwhwh,, there're so many CF's of our Queen, love to see the old CFs :lol:

so funny n Cutee.... (actually she's still cute until now...)

Clean n Clear CF is so cute, togeteher with Kim Min Sun, the one who has a very hot hot hot Love Scene with Kim Nam Gil in Potrait of Beauty,

Hillarious, becoz many fans from Indonesia HATE Minsun :D

they just want Bidam did such a thing with Pretty deokman not with Minsun

some fanmede video's was made mix from Potrait of Beauty ;)

Hi to everyone, good to be back. Thanks for all the up dates, news & photos of our dear queen LYW. I enjoyed them all & also all your comments & input. Keep it up!!!

Hi Nika ! long time no see. join Us again buddy!

wow that is so interesting to see , i would be very happy if you can upload that video i really2x want to watch that scene!please..

I also wanna see the video badly.... but still didn't find any... there's only video when KNG sings Can't I Love you in youtube,, the video message i never found.. ;)

HER DAUGHTER!!! Such a cutie pie^^

Is that a gigantic egg??

14wr2xe.jpg

2cxt2tw.jpg

I think she's not Lee Yo Won's daughter.. the face is very similar. but she isn't..

i Also used to think the little girl is Irene Park, but some months ago i found website in LYW.cn that shows some children of actress who looks very similar one another, and Lee Yo Won's daughter is included..unfortunately i didn't save the link, but i still have the photos of those children...

ae7.jpg

ae.jpg

ae1.jpg

ae6.jpg

i saw a facebook, siad that this is LYW's daughter, but she isn't..

ae5.jpg

this is the mother..

ae3.jpg

don't believe if it is LYW's daughter despite the photos are taken with Lee Yo Won or her Husband...

the right photos are only those below...

famu.jpg

21565310285611534310247.jpg

ae4.jpg

aermp.jpg

add some more wedding photos...

0314.jpg

0312.jpg

i and some people often wonder where's Lee Yo Won's wedding Ring..

but see this picture n take a look at another picture, even in her wedding day, this couple didn't use wedding Ring, Lee Yo Won wore a ring in her fore finger, while Park Jin Woo wore the ring in his little finger :)

i think they on purpose don't wear wedding ring