Here is the video of the fashion's night out if anyone is interested to download from Megaupload (MU).

Thx QSD !!!

Yowon's so cutee !!

she's getting cuter..and cuter day by day... :)

yeah you can download the KBS academy street relay, i will find another HQ videos..

natsammi, thx for the Winner List, Queen Seon Deok Wins !! :w00t:

photbeo, wow i love that pic ! Lee Yo Won looks georgeous with that Hanbok!

Yes, please help me to find all the possible HQ videos.  I need them for the website.  They got to be looking great quality as much as possible to hail our Majesty.  I’m sure there are quite a lot out there.  Some users do compress the videos before they post on YouTube or anywhere else.  Wish I could contact them to ask for the original (uncompressed) files.

Yes, please help me to find all the possible HQ videos.  I need them for the website.  They got to be looking great quality as much as possible to hail our Majesty.  I’m sure there are quite a lot out there.  Some users do compress the videos before they post on YouTube or anywhere else.  Wish I could contact them to ask for the original (uncompressed) files.

yuppp..... found one more..

090707.png

DOWNLOAD HQ

Guest Deokman_7272k

Those links don’t work.  A lot of pop-ups freaked me out.

our Yo won is a fashion model I admire the way she walks at QSD

Miss you all guys, been busy celebrating my birthday hahahah

Guest Deokman_7272k

Happy belated birthday!  Did you have fun or get hang over for all these times from drinking too much eh :D.

hahaha I had fun celebrating with love ones and friends, but not in one occassion, that is why it made me feel so tired... I miss our Queen, and at least was able to finish the my hub on Queen Seon deok and TV photography, thanks guys for all the photos..

how are you doing with our LYW site? well I tried to watch youtube and was able to watch episode 1 and 2 of UTW handphone, Bidam or KNG was there, cameo role but remarkable and sexy love scene with the Girl.. it was so shocking and funny to watch them in a different role after getting hooked with QSD. Imagine Yushin rang dancing wildly with almost a naked woman...

I guess our favorite actress is very careful with daring roles, I've noticed that even in kissing scene, the shot was always very far and wholesome. her lovescene in bad love was so cleanly done

Guest psyche37rain

our  Yo won is a fashion model I admire the way she walks at QSD

Miss you all guys, been busy celebrating my birthday hahahah

Belated happy birthday too 'Deokman_7272k' !

hahaha I had fun celebrating with love ones and friends, but not in one occassion, that is why it made me feel so tired...  I miss our Queen, and at least was able to finish the my hub on Queen Seon deok and TV photography, thanks guys for all the photos..

how are you doing with our LYW site? well I tried to watch youtube and was able to watch episode 1 and 2 of UTW handphone, Bidam or KNG was there, cameo role but remarkable and sexy love scene with the Girl.. it was so shocking and funny to watch them in a different role after getting hooked with QSD. Imagine Yushin rang dancing wildly with almost a naked woman...

I guess our favorite actress is very careful with daring roles, I've noticed that even in kissing scene, the shot was always very far and wholesome. her lovescene in bad love was so cleanly done

That’s good you had great time and finished your hub.  I’ve been pretty busy and still am collecting her videos.  There are a lot of them.  So far I got more than 200 clips.  Since I’m picky about the quality, I’ll search for the best ones possible, so it’s gonna take for a longggggggggggggg time unless some angels here tell me where to get them like Ninimi, that would be much help.

Honestly, I didn’t pay much attention to see her other series or notice her caution about kissing scene in the drama, because I’m stuck with QSD effects until now.  I haven’t been able to get out of it to really watch closely of her other great works.  I’ll watch them some day.  As of now, let me fall in love with QSD for a while more.  It’s such a very extraordinary drama I’ve ever seen, and the first time I know of the name Lee Yowon, who’s a brilliant actress for the role, with classic beauty and charisma.

It’s so fun to watch.  Yowon laughed a lot.  They seemed enjoying working and got along very well.

Phetbeo, cute pics.

hahha, yupp there's so much fun to wacth the video, LYW really got fun n enjoy time in filming QSD. she really can get click with her co stars, anybody, whoever, even with Jukbang, Godo n many other male actors, also with UTW and KNG.

i like LYW, she's so easygoing with her co stars, not only in QSD, ypu can see BAD LOVE Behind the scene, LYW was very close to Kwon Sang Woo, having fun together,

and also in Fashion70s with Joo Jin Moo, she danced with him..!! :lol:

hahaha I had fun celebrating with love ones and friends, but not in one occassion, that is why it made me feel so tired... I miss our Queen, and at least was able to finish the my hub on Queen Seon deok and TV photography, thanks guys for all the photos..

Happy birthday to you!! :)

yess i agree with you about the romantic scene, she's so carefull, of course she must, becoz she's married, she has to keep a comfort heart for her husband right?

her husband is so understanding for her career, so she also has to be understanding for her husband's feeling..

Honestly, I didn’t pay much attention to see her other series or notice her caution about kissing scene in the drama, because I’m stuck with QSD effects until now.  I haven’t been able to get out of it to really watch closely of her other great works.  I’ll watch them some day.  As of now, let me fall in love with QSD for a while more.  It’s such a very extraordinary drama I’ve ever seen, and the first time I know of the name Lee Yowon, who’s a brilliant actress for the role, with classic beauty and charisma.

i was on QSD Fever for almost 7 months, but then i go to LYW's another great drama n film,

I Love them ALl ! she's great actress...

Guest Deokman_7272k

hahha, yupp there's so much fun to wacth the video, LYW really got fun n enjoy time in filming QSD. she really can get click with her co stars, anybody, whoever, even with Jukbang, Godo n many other male actors, also with UTW and KNG.

i like LYW, she's so easygoing with her co stars, not only in QSD, ypu can see BAD LOVE Behind the scene, LYW was very close to Kwon Sang Woo, having fun together,

and also in Fashion70s with Joo Jin Moo, she danced with him..!! :lol:

say it again!, QSD is my comfort movie, I still watch it you know..hahahaha... I want to see her dancing with Jo jin moo is she graceful?

QSD I want to see more LYW commercials, I've seen only three so far, the beauty product, the insurance and the one with the ring, and her leading man in that commercial was an actor too...

Happy birthday to you!! :)

yess i agree with you about the romantic scene, she's so carefull, of course she must, becoz she's married, she has to keep a comfort heart for her husband right?

her husband is so understanding for her career, so she also has to be understanding for her husband's feeling..

i was on QSD Fever for almost 7 months, but then i go to LYW's another great drama n film,

It’s also due to the fact that she’s a traditional person.  There’s nothing more important than her family.  I believe it’s the main reason why she isn’t in the spotlight much.  She’s just so simple.  She must be appreciated so much of her hubby and in-laws for giving their full supports of her acting career.  I think they should… why waste a real eye-candy and talented actress who brings me abundant joys. 

Good graces... it took you about 7 months to escape out of the QSD insanity.  I think yours is the record.  But I’m glad I can join you.  Mine is only 5 months but still playing QSD crazily.

Deokman_7272k, is it me or your post got screwed.  It looks like your comment was merged together with Ninimi, as a quote.

Anyway, you missed a whole lot of fun about our queen’s commercials.  She has 40 CFs which I collected, and I’m not completely done with it yet.  I’ll post them here from time to time so you can save them.  I’m not sure you said the one with the ring.  Maybe it’s the “Shindong Construction Hi Park City” CF.  His name is Dennis Oh.   I think Yowon started in the CF around 15 years old.  Take a look at the one below.  She’s awfully cute.  Her legs seemed like a mile long already as a teenager.

I haven’t started saving the clip regarding her dance with Joo Jin Mo.  There’re so many clips to take care of.  Amazing if Yowon didn’t skip her performance every other year and so humble away from the limelight, her videos could run to thousand and it could take me months to track them all.

Clean & Clear CF

cleanandclear.jpg

Here is the list of her commercials.

cleanclear.jpg