Thanks for the article, Ninimi.  No, I haven’t read it before.  I was only joking about the crime part.  The press loves to write gossip because it sales big time, especially about the famous star like Yowon.  I don’t think there’s a big deal about her daughter was born in the US, but people want to know more about her since she’s the public figure, so the press and media just make up some trash so people can read, listen and criticize, just for the heck of it or make them feel better as if they don’t have any flaws themselves.

I have so much respect for Yowon.  Although she’s famous, she doesn’t want to be the center of attention.  She’s very low-profile.  From how I see her demeanor on the video clips or read about her in the interviews, she looks and sounds humble.  That makes me even admire her more and more.  We should be grateful that her husband is very supporting of her continuing acting; otherwise we wouldn’t be so much joyful about QSD.  Yowon was phenomenal for her role.  Gotta love her husband too, guys.

yess, media love to make a fuss about celebrity, but maybe this is different for Yowon, since she's said in that interview that she loves more simple life as a wife n mother without being the center of attention. but beside, she really has a great talent as an actress, soo... she take the win-win solution for herself, she's still being a celebrity for her career only, but when it's about her privat life (husband n daughter), she wants them to be left untouch, so being actress n wife are in balance...

so we have to appreciate her choice... :)

yupp.. yowon is so low-key n humble but easy going, love to laught alot. ahahh..in every interview she always laught, i love her laught !

her husband, yess, i also like him, he's a hero behind yowon's succesfull.

i hope her family goes well till the end :wub:

hii... photbeo i will add more photos n news about photos you've posted before..

Vogue Fashion's Night Out fashion event

2010-09-08

Yoon Eun Hye - Caroline Lee - Lee Yo Won checks and paying peoro gaeulmeot!

htm_2010090820580202010000020107007f3-001.jpg

[Wub.gif assigned reporter]

16 countries around the world to participate in international fashion festival 'Vogue fashion night out' photo session, the September 8 event in Seoul, Jung-Chung 19:00 New World Department Store opened in the lobby of Main Building 1st floor.

Honey Lee Caroline Lee in ceremony Park Si-yeon Lee Jeong Jae Seo Park Sihoo chaesira jangmihui jangyunju Kim Min Lee So Ra Han Hye Yoon Eun Hye and Lee Yo Won eomjiwon attended.

Vogue Fashion Night Out 'hosted by the world's leading fashion magazine Vogue in New York last year, two times this year, right from the start, and the first time this year was conducted in Korea. A total of 16 countries participated in the city of Seoul and Paris, London, to be held in the city this year is third.

Assigned hany@newsen.com

News Report and Press Release newsen@newsen.com

copyright ⓒ Newsen. Unauthorized copying or redistribution prohibited &

http://news.joins.com/article/614/4442614.html?ctg=15

Lee Yo Won "Warm autumn"`~`

f29a657068a57e384d981477406c7170.jpg

[Gimgyeongil News] Jung-dong, Seoul in the evening on the 8th at Shinsegae Vogue Fashion Night Out (Vogue Fashion's Night Out) 'attended the actor Lee took the pose.

As the global fashion magazine Vogue in New York last year, starting with the organizers of this year 2 next big match 'Vogue Fashion Night Out' for more than 80 fashion and beauty brands are participating in a variety of events and presented a special edition.

Styling lessons and painted illustrations kaenbeoseubaek instant sales, fall makeup trends show a preview and sample kits, participating in various events such as gift pouch goers got a lot of response.

News News Report bnt down the street saky7912@bntnews.co.kr

[bNT-related slide show]

2010-09-08 20:20

http://www.hankyung.com/news/app/newsview.php?aid=201009080945k&sid=0107&nid=007&ltype=1

-----

it seems Yowon now is going to start her busy day again after more than 4 months take a rest, yeeaayy! i'm so happy coz she's now appear again to the public!

morover , Bean Paste/ MISO will be premiere in Pusan International Film Festival next

October, so many news n photo will come up ! :P

Deokman_7272k, it was in QSD's first Press Conference, they make a "hand mark" or what is that i dunno what the name. it was in the Palace where QSD is locating

Guest Deokman_7272k

seon1.jpg?t=1283754338

what are they doing here, I can see cute uhm tae wong hihihi oops I see ninimi answered already

QSD and PHetbo thanks for the photos, I already copied them.... I am missing lee yo won...

Guest Deokman_7272k

hii... photbeo i will add more photos n news about photos you've posted before..

Vogue Fashion's Night Out fashion event

2010-09-08

Yoon Eun Hye - Caroline Lee - Lee Yo Won checks and paying peoro gaeulmeot!

htm_2010090820580202010000020107007f3-001.jpg

[Wub.gif assigned reporter]

16 countries around the world to participate in international fashion festival 'Vogue fashion night out' photo session, the September 8 event in Seoul, Jung-Chung 19:00 New World Department Store opened in the lobby of Main Building 1st floor.

Honey Lee Caroline Lee in ceremony Park Si-yeon Lee Jeong Jae Seo Park Sihoo chaesira jangmihui jangyunju Kim Min Lee So Ra Han Hye Yoon Eun Hye and Lee Yo Won eomjiwon attended.

Vogue Fashion Night Out 'hosted by the world's leading fashion magazine Vogue in New York last year, two times this year, right from the start, and the first time this year was conducted in Korea. A total of 16 countries participated in the city of Seoul and Paris, London, to be held in the city this year is third.

Assigned hany@newsen.com

News Report and Press Release newsen@newsen.com

copyright ⓒ Newsen. Unauthorized copying or redistribution prohibited &

http://news.joins.com/article/614/4442614.html?ctg=15

Just last night?

The shoes and bag goes along very well, nice outfit...

who is candy chen? was she in the event?

Yupp... Yowon has a very good taste about fashion, she always has something unique n cute which fits on her tall n slender figure..

candychen is admin of leeyowon chinese website, she has a lot n up to date info about Yowon :P

Guest ma0ma0chong

The Seoul International Drama Awards will be held today, Sept 10 5.30pm at the KBS Hall. Its the one that we all voted for a month ago haha. Anyone knows if she'll be attending? Cos although she can't get the award for most popular actress, the drama Queen Seon Deok is nominated and she might get an award for acting right?? Omg i really wish she can appear there haha. :rolleyes: