Phetbeo, please continue to post the photos you normally do.  I’ll only upload the images as requested.  You’re great at what you were doing. Ohh…poor you Ninimi…Deokman_7272k must have scared the living soul out of you, that you’ll provide all for the website.  Anyhow, it’s nice to hear you can take care of the biography.  I can handle the rest of the tasks, except God forbids me to do the translations.  Let’s pray hard till some kind soul here happily volunteer to do it, with loving heart.

heheh, yeah coz i have many article about her, about her life too... some articles are funny.. next time i will post the article..

Ninimi as if you didnt know what Sohwan had been through....hahahaha his life was a mess too and wants to sacrifice in favor of injung hahahhaa...

hahha.... I know Sohwan really love Injung, but his love makes Injung seems like a "cursed" person, seems like she can't get happiness becoz of her her false for loving a married man...

ahh..Poor injung... :tears:

hehehheehe

Guest Deokman_7272k

heheh, yeah coz i have many article about her, about her life too... some articles are funny.. next time i will post the article..

hahha.... I know Sohwan really love Injung, but his love makes Injung seems like a "cursed" person, seems like she can't get happiness becoz of her her false for loving a married man...

ahh..Poor injung... :tears:

hehehheehe

I have a question, how come indonesians seem to have easy access with Korean drama and articles?Febrie was updated in watching bad guy?

Deokman_7272k , maybe febrie download Bad Guy every episodes, so she is very uptodate about bad guy

we can get article from korean site just like DC inside, Naver, Nate, etc..ehheh....

anya0308, no news so far, but i Have a little news about what's LYW doing recently, she was caught in a Ladena Resort with her family on August 29 (last sunday),a person who work there said it in TWITTER, she said she meet Lee Yo Won in the restaurant with her daughter, she's so beautiful, can't believe she's a mother.. :lol:

bbd38a99.jpg

translate :

I work in Ladena ~ Lee Yo Won ~ ~! ! thw woman is so beautiful, all I have been looking at her ~ see clearly know that this is Lee Yo Won ~ with daughter on vacation together ~ daughter looks like a 5,6-year-old is really so cute ~ ~ so beautiful, people can not believe that the child is the daughter of that beautiful mother.. Call now to eat it ~ ~

Ladena Resort is a resort with Golf Club , i think she n her daughter accompanied her husband :)

so sweet... :P

the place is so elegant, haha, rich family vacation time ... LOL

Ladena Resort Website : http://www.ladenaresort.com/en/resort/main.htm?WT.ac=topMenu1

ladena.jpg

and this is the golf area

ladena2.jpg

ladena3.jpg

really nice golf club, since her husband is a golfer, must have good place to play... :w00t:

Guest Deokman_7272k

Deokman_7272k , maybe febrie download Bad Guy every episodes, so she is very uptodate about bad guy

we can get article from korean site just like DC inside, Naver, Nate, etc..ehheh....

anya0308, no news so far, but i Have a little news about what's LYW doing recently, she was caught in a Ladena Resort with her family on August 29 (last sunday),a person who work there said it in TWITTER, she said she meet Lee Yo Won in the restaurant with her daughter, she's so beautiful, can't believe she's a mother.. :lol:

bbd38a99.jpg

translate :

I work in Ladena ~ Lee Yo Won ~ ~! ! thw woman is so beautiful, all I have been looking at her ~ see clearly know that this is Lee Yo Won ~ with daughter on vacation together ~ daughter looks like a 5,6-year-old is really so cute ~ ~ so beautiful, people can not believe that the child is the daughter of that beautiful mother.. Call now to eat it ~ ~

Ladena Resort is a resort with Golf Club , i think she n her daughter accompanied her husband :)

Ladena Resort Website : http://www.ladenaresort.com/en/resort/main.htm?WT.ac=topMenu1

ladena.jpg

and this is the golf area

ladena2.jpg

ladena3.jpg

really nice golf club, since her husband is a golfer, must have good place to play... :w00t:

Thanks ninimi I always feel excited whenever I hear news like that, excitement combined with envy to those people who saw her or meet her in person... perhaps the one who said it in twitter did not have a chance to take photos with her, maybe it's forbidden to those who work in the golfclub..... Lee Yo Won is really pretty, husband is really so lucky.... I also dreamed of Yo won last weekend, the problem is I cant remember

bbd38a99.jpg

translate :

Ladena Resort is a resort with Golf Club , i think she n her daughter accompanied her husband  :)

Ladena Resort Website : http://www.ladenares...?WT.ac=topMenu1

You are such resourceful, Ninimi.  Love you!!  Keep ‘em coming with whatever info you got.  Good translation… I didn’t feel dizzy.  Lucky kid… a princess of a beautiful queen, rich and famous.  Wish I could be Yowon’s servant.  Hahah… I can take really good care of her daughter and puppy. 

Guest Deokman_7272k

No problem.  Do you still need Bidam with bangs or any other specific images?

2 pictures of bidam with bangs, his looks before he died when he was with santak, and photo of the queen when she hugged the young deokman, and photo of deokman and yushin in the mountain, before she died 2 or 3 please, and a far view shot of the mountain with QSD and Deokman... QSD did i demand too much? I am not oblige to finish my hub hahahaha.. how are you doing with our Lee Yo won site? I am thinking of making another hub just for her, and post some of her photos there....

Did you see the latest about her from Ninimi?

Thanks ninimi I always feel excited whenever I hear news like that, excitement combined with envy to those people who saw her or meet her in person... perhaps the one who said it in twitter did not have a chance to take photos with her, maybe it's forbidden to those who work in the golfclub..... Lee Yo Won is really pretty, husband is really so lucky.... I also dreamed of Yo won last weekend, the problem is I cant remember

You are such resourceful, Ninimi.  Love you!!  Keep ‘em coming with whatever info you got.  Good translation… I didn’t feel dizzy.  Lucky kid… a princess of a beautiful queen, rich and famous.  Wish I could be Yowon’s servant.  Hahah… I can take really good care of her daughter and puppy. 

yesss.. i am also so exited whenever heard that kind of news, from their comments, we know how pretty, cute, n sweet and Happy Lee Yo Won n also her family.

seems that the person so surprised to see the Queen n Princess face to face and how pretty they are.

yuppp... the person of course can't take the photo, since she don't want to disturb Yowon,she came there to take a rest and you know Yowon is very introvert about her husband n daughter. Yowon used to be so mad when someone upload her family's photo to Internet and want the site to delete them.

haha.. actually very curious about the Princess, 6 year Old, must be so cute like her mom.

we just have her daughter's old photo about 2 or 3 years old.

yuppp... Husband is soooo lucky for having that "almost perfect" wife,

eventhough LYW is married, there's still many men admire her...hehehe

hahah.. i also want to be her servant or asistants or bodyguard ..LOL

since she's also very generous to her manager, asistant, stylish etc..

treat them on vacation and so on...

and..... do you know? Yowon give her manager a CAR in 2006 :w00t:

she's very generous :)

hahha,,, next time i will really post the articles :D

Guest Deokman_7272k

yesss.. i am also so exited whenever heard that kind of news, from their comments, we know how pretty, cute, n sweet and Happy Lee Yo Won n also her family.

seems that the person so surprised to see the Queen n Princess face to face and how pretty they are.

yuppp... the person of course can't take the photo, since she don't want to disturb Yowon,she came there to take a rest and you know Yowon is very introvert about her husband n daughter. Yowon used to be so mad when someone upload her family's photo to Internet and want the site to delete them.

haha.. actually very curious about the Princess, 6 year Old, must be so cute like her mom.

we just have her daughter's old photo about 2 or 3 years old.

yuppp... Husband is soooo lucky for having that "almost perfect" wife,

eventhough LYW is married, there's still many men admire her...hehehe

hahha,,, next time i will really post the articles :D

why is she so strict about her family, I think a picture or latest picture will be highly appreciated by all of us.... hope yo won is also very nice in person and with her fans... why didnt she held a fans day, just like my mishil did, in fact kim nam gil was her guest.... I want to know how is YO won with her fans, I wish she is nice coz I really admire her too much...

Guest Deokman_7272k

I saw this Handphone in You tube episode 2 of 13, nice to see Kim nam gil and Uhm tae wong in a modern day role and both of them are bad... I miss Lee Yo Won there..

why is she so strict about her family, I think a picture or latest picture will be highly appreciated by all of us.... hope yo won is also very nice in person and with her fans... why didnt she held a fans day, just like my mishil did, in fact kim nam gil was her guest.... I want to know how is YO won with her fans, I wish she is nice coz I really admire her too much...

becoz she wants to protect her family from media attack, she has ever got bad experience with media in her early marriage, before her marriage, she has announced that she will go to United Stated for language Study plus accompanied her husband to get Master degree in San Diego.

But the media blew different issues, they said LYW will stop acting after got married, they also said that her husband and in Laws didn't like her acting carrier and wanted her to stop.

* if you still remember, in MBC Award, in her speech, LYW said thanks to her Father n Mother In Laws right?

Media sometimes like to turn upside down what she said, she has to confirm many times that the issues are wrong, her husband n in laws never ask her to stop acting, they indeed support her acting carrier.

and when she was in United Stated, she did't know that she will get pregnant that fast, so beside studying, she n husband decided to stay longer in USA, yeah to take care of the child, its quiet dangerous if she has to go an back in long trip by plane for the baby. she changed the plan.

But what happened in Korea is, there's gossip that LYW on purpose give birth abroad to avoid MILITARY SERVICE for her child..

What the heck?!but her child is a daughter! :angry:

she has to explain all what the truth, she never wants to have a "Birth Vacation"

(she has said before thet she went abroat to study huh? but media still make gossip) :huh:

there's a short exlpainatioan, many articles will come...

that's why she really want to protect her family...

2 pictures of bidam with bangs, his looks before he died when he was with santak, and photo of the queen when she hugged the young deokman, and photo of deokman and yushin in the mountain, before she died 2 or 3 please, and a far view shot of the mountain with QSD and Deokman... QSD did i demand too much? I am not oblige to finish my hub hahahaha.. how are you doing with our Lee Yo won site? I am thinking of making another hub just for her, and post some of her photos there....

Did you see the latest about her from Ninimi?

Hey… you started it so you gotta finish it.  Why another hub, do the website instead and take over me would ya?!  I’ve not started anything; just have lots and lots of ideas.

I guess you know already that I’ve seen the latest tidbits from Ninimi.  She quoted my message on this page.

hahha,,, next time i will really post the articles  :D

What?!  Yowon gave her manager a CAR… wow; she’s loaded and generous indeed!!!

becoz  she wants to protect her family from media attack, she has ever got bad  experience with media in her early marriage, before her marriage, she  has announced that she will go to United Stated for language Study plus  accompanied her husband to get Master degree in San Diego.

But  the media blew different issues, they said LYW will stop acting after  got married, they also said that her husband  and in Laws didn't like  her acting carrier and wanted her to stop.

* if you still remember, in MBC Award, in her speech, LYW said thanks to her Father n Mother In Laws right?

Media  sometimes like to turn upside down what she said, she has to confirm  many times that the issues are wrong, her husband n in laws never ask  her to stop acting, they indeed support her acting carrier.

and  when she was in United Stated, she did't know that she will get pregnant  that fast, so beside studying, she n husband decided to stay longer in  USA, yeah to take care of the child, its quiet dangerous if she has to  go an back in long trip by plane for the baby. she changed the plan.

But what happened in Korea is, there's gossip that LYW on purpose give birth abroad to avoid MILITARY SERVICE for  her child..

What the heck?!but  her child is a daughter!  :angry:

she has to explain all what the truth, she never wants to have a "Birth Vacation"

(she has said before thet she went abroat to study huh? but media still make gossip) :huh:

there's a short exlpainatioan, many articles will come...

that's why she really want to protect her family...

Can’t blame Yowon for so introvert about her family the way the media twisted her words.  It’s the ultimate price that she would lose her freedom for being a public figure.  They could just make up anything bashing even though she didn’t do anything wrong, like her DAUGHTER was born in the US.  What the heck!  Is that a crime???