Guest Deokman_7272k

1283079244_201008291956577432225501_0.jpg

I am watching Bad love and QSD alternately, I really appreciate cruel love or bad love, for me it's a good soap opera, and Lee Yo won is really pretty. I will always like bad love because that's where I first like our favorite actress and the feeling became intense after watching QSD.

Phetbo, can I request for more picture please, especially that very last scene of QSD. Her scene in the mountain with Yushing Rang when she died, at least 3 shots please, then photos with young deokman the Dream scene? and lastly that scene when Bidam died, and also photos of Bidam in bangs... I know this is too much but I am going to use those pictures in my hub in order for me to finish it.. and you pictures are of good quality...pls pls pls... thanks a lot//

Ohh no… you can’t complete the hub then.  Sorry to hear that.  Maybe you can capture the images from DVDs and change its original title to “QSD DVD Capturing” or something.

You know I’m thinking to create a website for Yowon, but I’ll need a lot of help from you guys to make it happens.  Together, we can do an amazing looking homepage dedicated to our queen - the complete collections of her CFs, videos, images, news, translations, biography, tidbits, etc.  It will be a lot of fun, but also tons of works.

Ninimi, I didn’t know you’re Nihawmanini at youtube.  Thanks for those video clips.

Thank you so much for the pictures, Phetbeo.  I love the modeling photos.  She’s real pretty!

QSD please do that, I will try to help... but when it comes to her pictures I don't think I can contribute....but aside from those I will really support you..

I am watching Bad love and QSD alternately, I really appreciate cruel love or bad love, for me it's a good soap opera, and Lee Yo won is really pretty. I will always like bad love because that's where I first like our favorite actress and the feeling became intense after watching QSD.

Phetbo, can I request for more picture please, especially that very last scene of QSD. Her scene in the mountain with Yushing Rang when she died, at least 3 shots please, then photos with young deokman the Dream scene? and lastly that scene when Bidam died, and also photos of Bidam in bangs... I know this is too much but I am going to use those pictures in my hub in order for me to finish it.. and you pictures are of good quality...pls pls pls... thanks a lot//

QSD please do that, I will try to help... but when it comes to her pictures I don't think I can contribute....but aside from those I will really support you..

Ninimi and everybody, I am Peso7272k at Youtube, Peso is my dog.

Thank you for your support.  There are lots to be done and I’m not sure who are willing to do what as follow:

List of her commercial faces

The actual commercial videos

News, interviews, articles

Translations of news, videos, interviews, articles, etc – There are some already done here but I think there are still a lot to be translated. 

Photos

Videos

List of her awards

Biography - from her debut to the present

cryingx.gif

One of the most impressive performances of Yowon, you can feel her pain before she slays the two villagers.  It’s great editing technique, showing her emotions in between the other actors’ scenes, back and forth quite a few times to her face.  I also love the whole scene before it too, when she tries to educate them of self-sufficient land.  The way she speaks to them and the doubt in her thoughts if her philosophies are correct, are splendid performance.

Guest Deokman_7272k

cryingx.gif

One of the most impressive performances of Yowon, you can feel her pain before she slays the two villagers.  It’s great editing technique, showing her emotions in between the other actors’ scenes, back and forth quite a few times to her face.  I also love the whole scene before it too, when she tries to educate them of self-sufficient land.  The way she speaks to them and the doubt in her thoughts if her philosophies are correct, are splendid performance.

I like that scene too one of my many favorites, where she surprised all the dominant males...wharangs including chunchu.... actually I like it too when Yushin can't help but encourage her when he knew how bothered the princess was after she killed the villages...

hi everyone. im new here and Im really so addicted and fascinated with the beauty of our Queen Lee Yo Won. I was very much amazed with her acting abilities especially those heart melting drama scenes. I was hooked with QSD and her other dramas as well, actually im not into korean actors but when i saw her acting i immediately became a fan and i cant get enough of her. she's really pretty. i so love her!..im watching her dramas over and over again ;)

anyway any latest news about her, visiting here in the Philippines? or any upcoming projects for her or recognitions that she recently received. im so so excited to know whats next for her. keep the infos flowing. thanks thanks thanks :)

hi everyone. im new here and Im really so addicted and fascinated with the beauty of our Queen Lee Yo Won. I was very much amazed with her acting abilities especially those heart melting drama scenes. I was hooked with QSD and her other dramas as well, actually im not into korean actors but when i saw her acting i immediately became a fan and i cant get enough of her. she's really pretty. i so love her!..im watching her dramas over and over again ;)  

anyway any latest news about her, visiting here in the Philippines? or any upcoming projects for her or recognitions that she recently received. im so so excited to know whats next for her. keep the infos flowing. thanks thanks thanks :)

Welcome to the Queen Seondeok addiction club.  Hope you enjoy your stay here for a long time.

Deokman_7272k, try these images if you like.

crying23.jpg

crying193.jpg

crying493.jpg

crying512.jpg

crying938.jpg

crying1147.jpg

Guest Deokman_7272k

QSD thanks a lot I will copy it soon.. do you know what I still lamenting my accidental deletion of those photos, because I have almost have the steps by steps shots of the scene, the mountain view, front view photos of yushing and QSD... death of bidam, where Deokman was standing and Bidam was dying on the floor, Deokman's dream oh my God... but I really appreciate this QSD Thanks...

hi lyw ! :w00t:

you have the same "problem" with us, we can't get enough of LYW !!

our Idol ! hheheehh...

hahaha..... i never like Korean actor before, but seeing LYW makes me so addicted to her, she's awesome !!

i admire all about her, her life n carier too..

becoz, beside being a great n professional actress, she's also a nice wife n a sweet mother...

Love her !!!! :wub:

whoaa !! so many HQ pictures, thx alot guys !!! keep posting !!! :lol:

Ohh no… you can’t complete the hub then.  Sorry to hear that.  Maybe you can capture the images from DVDs and change its original title to “QSD DVD Capturing” or something.

You know I’m thinking to create a website for Yowon, but I’ll need a lot of help from you guys to make it happens.  Together, we can do an amazing looking homepage dedicated to our queen - the complete collections of her CFs, videos, images, news, translations, biography, tidbits, etc.  It will be a lot of fun, but also tons of works.

Ninimi, I didn’t know you’re Nihawmanini at youtube.  Thanks for those video clips.

Thank you so much for the pictures, Phetbeo.  I love the modeling photos.  She’s real pretty!

wow, website? sounds great!!

whoaa...lots of stuffs needed for the website..hehheh

yes,i am nihawmanini :lol:

the photos are for RAGELLO, this the third session. it's been Spring, Summer, n the most recent is Autum.. nah... next still will be Ragello Winter !!! :wub:

Ninimi and everybody, I am Peso7272k at Youtube, Peso is my dog.

i also really love Bad Love !!!!

KSW-LYW's chemistry, i love them.. they are cuuute couple..... :P

Thank you for your support.  There are lots to be done and I’m not sure who are willing to do what as follow:

List of her commercial faces

The actual commercial videos

News, interviews, articles

Translations of news, videos, interviews, articles, etc – There are some already done here but I think there are still a lot to be translated. 

Photos

Videos

List of her awards

Biography - from her debut to the present

woww .. so many..

her debut is in 1998, it's been more than 10 years, lots lots of stuff !!

keep working!!

Guest Deokman_7272k

QSD Thanks a lot, and hey looks like ninimi here can provide you all that you need for our LYW website...

Ninimi I love cruel love or bad love now more, but why do I always favor the first guy there hahaha.... same with QSD I favor Yushin who is Deokman's first love, and now I am to In Jung's first love hahahah

QSD Thanks a lot, and hey looks like ninimi here can provide you all that you need for our LYW website...

Ninimi I love cruel love or bad love now more, but why do I always favor the first guy there hahaha.... same with QSD I favor Yushin who is Deokman's first love, and now I am to In Jung's first love hahahah

owhh owhh.. ME? LOL

no.. i can't provide all :sweatingbullets:

CFs, we can see in Youtube, it's complete in blueyowon's n candychen's channel,Also MV..all are available in youtube.

maybe i just can help to make biography :lol:

yeah me too, I love Bad Love more than before after i wacthed it.

hmm... oh you prefer Injung-Sohwan? hehhe..

you're differeny with me.. coz i prefer Injung-Yongki...

my signature in my indonesain forum is Injung n Yongki, LYW-KSW, or i Call them "Cute Sang-Won"

30522727.jpg

Love this Couple :wub: :wub: :wub:

i don't like Sohwan, coz he's the one who messed up Injung's life...

ckckkckc... Injung got many trouble n her life turned upside down bocoz of that man... :wacko:

Phetbeo, please continue to post the photos you normally do.  I’ll only upload the images as requested.  You’re great at what you were doing.

Ohh…poor you Ninimi…Deokman_7272k must have scared the living soul out of you, that you’ll provide all for the website.  Anyhow, it’s nice to hear you can take care of the biography.  I can handle the rest of the tasks, except God forbids me to do the translations.  Let’s pray hard till some kind soul here happily volunteer to do it, with loving heart.

Guest Deokman_7272k

owhh owhh.. ME? LOL

no.. i can't provide all :sweatingbullets:

CFs, we can see in Youtube, it's complete in blueyowon's n candychen's channel,Also MV..all are available in youtube.

maybe i just can help to make biography :lol:

yeah me too, I love Bad Love more than before after i wacthed it.

hmm... oh you prefer Injung-Sohwan? hehhe..

you're differeny with me.. coz i prefer Injung-Yongki...

my signature in my indonesain forum is Injung n Yongki, LYW-KSW, or i Call them "Cute Sang-Won"

30522727.jpg

Love this Couple :wub: :wub: :wub:

i don't like Sohwan, coz he's the one who messed up Injung's life...

ckckkckc... Injung got many trouble n her life turned upside down bocoz of that man... :wacko:

Ninimi as if you didnt know what Sohwan had been through....hahahaha his life was a mess too and wants to sacrifice in favor of injung hahahhaa...